[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Rinit wrote:

any advice for my build

yea remove the cwdt in your dagger, use Vaal haste, Decoy totem, Vaal righoutes fire in that setup instead?

remove the lvl 20 gem omfg, with warlord's mark AHHH

make cwdt level 1 for warlords.

Get a ring with warlord's mark on hit. It's huge upgrade
possibly

then drop enfeeble to boot setup?

I did notice the daggers, maybe dart arts to boost the cast speed gimp?
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 12, 2019, 5:31:04 PM
loving the build so far what should i upgrade next I have a little more then 5ex
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Cotb works with herald of ice for safe monster deaths aka no rxplosions from death of monster.

Warlords mark ring is a elder ring with Curse enemies with warlords mark on hit. It is extremmly safe for spark, since cwdt warlords is safe but does not apply till you have been hit.

Freeze 5% lol cant be rightI freeze everything.

To craft a dagger you want to get a ilvl 84 or 86 dagger I believe and Scour Orb it. Get Elemental as chaos damage tier1 and then regal it, annul the regald stat , then cradft the spell dmg- hybrid. Non chaos as extra chaos. Crit multi, and prob faster casting possibly add light dmg to spells.

Orjust buy a rare scepter with 80+ spelldmg, crit chance, crit multi, cast speed.

For eyeball just make sure it has fire damage to spells for ignite.
You get 3 gem slots in this build, 4 with an Abyss belt.

Keep intuituive leap, and hazardous research, then the fire eyeball.
Make sure you have a cinderurn flask

Yes but Herald of Ice doesn't give me a chance to freeze. My chance to freeze is in fact only 5% so there must be somtething in your items that gives that chance which is not in mine?

For the life of me I can't find that ring on Poe trade. Could you link it??

I was thinking my current weapon was already pretty good in those respects no? If you know of a huge upgrade I'd love to see it. I've not crafted a lot before though, so thanks for the guide.

I get 4 gems in this build? Where? I have 3 in my shield and one on the stygian vice? The others are all full with gems mentioned in the build.
And this is a lightning dmg build, why are you going for fire dmg?

Same question for 'fire eyeball' tbh.

And shouldn't I be investing ALL my money in fusion orbs to get teh 6 link?

Thanks for everyone's time btw!
"
Rinit wrote:

any advice for my build

The elemental damage with attack skills does nothing for spells, you are wasting a slot on that ring,

That goes for a lot of peoples gear I keep seeing, anything that is adding to 'attacks' will not do anything for you, it's a wasted slot :)

Found this today, should i keep or get an lvl 84 shaper golden kris/opal scepter and roll it?
I do not understand why the herald of thunder is used, since it does not let you cause shock or can you?
"
Zilfarion wrote:
I do not understand why the herald of thunder is used, since it does not let you cause shock or can you?

Damage from herald cant shock
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Cotb works with herald of ice for safe monster deaths aka no rxplosions from death of monster.

Warlords mark ring is a elder ring with Curse enemies with warlords mark on hit. It is extremmly safe for spark, since cwdt warlords is safe but does not apply till you have been hit.

Freeze 5% lol cant be rightI freeze everything.

To craft a dagger you want to get a ilvl 84 or 86 dagger I believe and Scour Orb it. Get Elemental as chaos damage tier1 and then regal it, annul the regald stat , then cradft the spell dmg- hybrid. Non chaos as extra chaos. Crit multi, and prob faster casting possibly add light dmg to spells.

Orjust buy a rare scepter with 80+ spelldmg, crit chance, crit multi, cast speed.

For eyeball just make sure it has fire damage to spells for ignite.
You get 3 gem slots in this build, 4 with an Abyss belt.

Keep intuituive leap, and hazardous research, then the fire eyeball.
Make sure you have a cinderurn flask

Yes but Herald of Ice doesn't give me a chance to freeze. My chance to freeze is in fact only 5% so there must be somtething in your items that gives that chance which is not in mine?

For the life of me I can't find that ring on Poe trade. Could you link it??

I was thinking my current weapon was already pretty good in those respects no? If you know of a huge upgrade I'd love to see it. I've not crafted a lot before though, so thanks for the guide.

I get 4 gems in this build? Where? I have 3 in my shield and one on the stygian vice? The others are all full with gems mentioned in the build.
And this is a lightning dmg build, why are you going for fire dmg?

Same question for 'fire eyeball' tbh.

And shouldn't I be investing ALL my money in fusion orbs to get teh 6 link?

Thanks for everyone's time btw!

Nobody???

"
erjam wrote:
"
Zilfarion wrote:

Damage from herald cant shock

Oh, thanks for the explanation
"
Zilfarion wrote:

Flat ele damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info