[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Ghost1533 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Ghost1533 wrote:
hey, So I'm having troubles now, I can't do anything past 16, pretty much minotaur and chimera are 1 shotting me, is there anything I can do the fix these issues?

Normally when you don’t run crazy mods that should not happen... how much life / es do you have? Did you update you pantheons? You could try to use arctic armour instead of HoI for that fights.

4.6k hp and 1.9ES. For Pantheons I only upgraded 1 and its the 50% increased recovery rate of light and es

Go for Soul of Solaris and Tukohama and upgrade them fully. They help against oneshots. Get more life / es... especially a bit more es should be easy to get wither higher values on shield & helmet.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Would it be better to purchase a +1/2 duration or projectile corrupted chest to boost the level of my Spark gem or would it be better to purchase a +1/2 support chest which would affect the other 5 gems?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
Would it be better to purchase a +1/2 duration or projectile corrupted chest to boost the level of my Spark gem or would it be better to purchase a +1/2 support chest which would affect the other 5 gems?

Spark.

Although I'm not sure how +1 to spark versus +2 to supports would line up, but my bet would still be on boosting spark even then. You can just make fake gear to check to your own satisfaction using your own character in PoB tho.
So op build, just killed shaper with 5l
Cool to hear you handled the Shaper so easily.

I've never tried the Shaper or Elder before and now the Elder and his guardians have appeared on my map.
I've currently got 4k life and 2.5k es, 133k dps in the game's character menu with my 3 auras and golem up and running.

Will I be able to beat him with that?
"
Flypython wrote:

I've never tried the Shaper or Elder before and now the Elder and his guardians have appeared on my map.
I've currently got 4k life and 2.5k es, 133k dps in the game's character menu with my 3 auras and golem up and running.

Shaper/Elder are fights based on how well you know mechanics (unless u have so OP builds that u can faceroll things - which is not the case). Considering it's your first try, you might have trouble specially with shaper and maybe red elder+. Uber elder being way more mechanic heavy.

Short answer: you can easily do it with your gear, but you might not be able to.
"
narutorage wrote:
"
Flypython wrote:

Shaper/Elder are fights based on how well you know mechanics (unless u have so OP builds that u can faceroll things - which is not the case). Considering it's your first try, you might have trouble specially with shaper and maybe red elder+. Uber elder being way more mechanic heavy.

Short answer: you can easily do it with your gear, but you might not be able to.

OK cool, thx for the answer, I might just try it and learn then, but probably watch a video first to see how the fight works :)
Hey Guys,

I'm a bit new to the game.
I'm level 91 atm and trying to change to the Covenant setup (Atm I'm Mind over the Matter Eldritch). Can you guys highlight for me the benefits of changing to The Covenant? The way I see it, Eldritch battery works fine and can scale defensively just as well with focus on high life/ES ratio? You can also then get very high ES/Life 6L with resists instead of the average stats for the Covenant.

What are the benefits of switching out of Eldritch battery defensively and how would it scale more effectively? I know I'm wrong I just want to understand why.
"
Sonnics wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm level 91 atm and trying to change to the Covenant setup (Atm I'm Mind over the Matter Eldritch). Can you guys highlight for me the benefits of changing to The Covenant? The way I see it, Eldritch battery works fine and can scale defensively just as well with focus on high life/ES ratio? You can also then get very high ES/Life 6L with resists instead of the average stats for the Covenant.

What are the benefits of switching out of Eldritch battery defensively and how would it scale more effectively? I know I'm wrong I just want to understand why.

It's simple, MoM will only allow you to use 30% of your energy shield. Covenant is going to use all of it to mitigate damage expect chaos damage which will go through your ES and just take life.
"
Glithy wrote:
"
Sonnics wrote:
Hey Guys,

It's simple, MoM will only allow you to use 30% of your energy shield. Covenant is going to use all of it to mitigate damage expect chaos damage which will go through your ES and just take life.

Correct me if I'm wrong. With MoM, we are still using 100% of our shields if we consider our whole Healthpool. If we keep our shields at 30%-35% of our lifepool, then to die, the damage would effectively need to remove all our shields and our health, which would mean we are still using 100% of our shields as protection, it's just a more roundabout way. With this reasoning I am having trouble seeing the benefits of changing. Unless there are talent node upgrades that I am not taking into account.

@Bashtart can you shed some light into my question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info