[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
How would you build a quantity and rarity build?

Ring - Drop my shaper ring for a ventor’s with quant and rarity
Amulet - Drop Choir of the Storm for a 10% quant amulet
Belt - Drop my Stygian for Bisco

If I’m lacking resists or HP I’ll drop my Shadows and Dust gloves for a rare pair with life, ES and resists

get every piece that can have quantity with max rolls

biscos colar , leash as amulet and belt , ring that has quantity with white socket as 1 of the rings then second one can be something with like 115% all res cast speed and abit of life or alternatively well rolled thief's wit/if rich can buy well rolled quantity ventors

as a mf u will be farming just regular mobs anyway so u dont need much res or anything

helm just enchant for projectiles or their speed
gloves sadimas touch

senatir's answer as the shield

goldwyrm as boots

divinators distile flask

eyes of the wolf as the amulet (very expensive upgrade from biscos)

I assume I should switch out energy shield leach for pierce support since we are dropping the boots?

its up to you if u want to push all in to quant for farming efficiency or balance it out between things like having voidwalkers and losing out on substiantial amount of quant

also highly depends on ur weapon/shield/body/jewels those can net you more than enuff deeps to run eveyrthing else quant and still be fine on dps

What to do for improve? Except Covenant. And is hypotermia better then faster proj in this setup?
"
exx_x wrote:

What to do for improve? Except Covenant. And is hypotermia better then faster proj in this setup?

helm with spark enchantment , either elder gloves with atack/cast speed and projectile speed or shaper gloves with projectile damage , shield obviously high rolled light of lunaris or rare with stats that u need , impulsa isnt doing too much even tabula +1 would give more from my testing , ur ruby ring is trashy find ring that gives atleast 110% all res , 7% c speed , maybe abit life/mana/mana regen (if more currency shaped ring with warlords mark) ,if using stygian vise craft one with lightning damage + elemental damage , then try get abit of life and resists plus craft damage from syndicates , ur boots aswell either get voidwalkers or buy boots with 120-130% all res and some life and ms

then i dont see ur jewels but i can guarantee u dont have 3-4 stat crit multiplier ones so that would be the biggest upgrades

and then also once u have expendable 10+ exalts u can metacraft a new weapon either dagger for more crit chance with 50% crit chance affix , or 40% ele damage scepters
Last edited by Vaikisss on Apr 20, 2019, 2:31:37 AM
Spoiler

Thinking about upgrading my setup with changing helm enchantment for 3 additional sparks, hypotermia to faster projectiles and "call of the brotherhood" ring for "mark of the spaper". Can it improve build or am i doing it wrong?

what u think about that item can i use this or choir of the storm
"
Rinit wrote:

what u think about that item can i use this or choir of the storm

I think you need more damage modifiers on that to beat choir of the storm. The single target from the lighting bolt is pretty good.
My updated gear:

I've finally farmed the HH. Briefly tried taking off the COTB ring and it felt so awful so I'm gonna keep rolling with it. The freeze is too good to pass up, at least for me! I also had to get a bunch of resists on my tree to compensate for having a no resist 6-link helmet lol.

I suppose I will spend my next bit of currency on 6 linking a Covenant, as I have yet to try out that alternate build and I'm curious to give it a whirl. Could also really benefit from a spark proj speed helm enchantment but I really don't want to give up that lightning spire trap lol. My weapon could use an upgrade as well...
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Apr 21, 2019, 2:42:58 AM
I'm pretty doubfull about the possibility of being level 100 "easily". Currently i'm almost full stuff. Just waiting for an elder ring and it will be good. I need some hp node yea, but I found the build extremely squishy. Compare to other build i've made, I found this hard to exp.

If the easily level 100 means clean T8 endlessly then all of build can do that.
I will try to get some hp node on the next 10 level. And let's see. But I can't hide that i'm a little desappointed cause I gonna on this build to exp easily without die for anything.

Edit: I have test with elder ring warlord's mark on hit and it's clearly better to tank. :)
Last edited by Nekrezus on Apr 21, 2019, 8:04:39 AM

What shoul I upgrade ? I'm actually on level 85 doing only t7
"
tiesto wrote:

What shoul I upgrade ? I'm actually on level 85 doing only t7

I would get a warlord’s mark ring which boost mainly survivability and sustain. You have obviously a lot room for improvements... a 6link, a better weapon, shield, ... more or less all rare gear pieces.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info