[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I am so happy someone was selling a double corrupt Covenant. One guy has the +2 projectile one up but wont sell. He started at 5ex and went all the way up to 20ex without responding to any offers. I was able to buy this one for 13ex and now my base damage for spark in my hideout is 290,000.
What do you guys think about bottled faith as opposed to cinderswallow,? Its expensive but it triples conc ground radius.

On one hand, you should not be stationary when you're clearing trash mobs in maps... but I do find myself standing still blasting up double beyonds and abyss mobs somewhat frequently as well..
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Apr 23, 2019, 11:36:09 AM
@SRVaughan THANK YOU A LOT !
I was waiting for someone to detail me the process. You are the best.
"
SRVaughan wrote:
@X_Katan_X and @Dodgy242 The dagger was crafted like this:

- Buy high crit implicit dagger, at that point I could only afford the 40% one, there is one with 50% too. It needs to be ilvl 85+
- You want to have a yellow item with only one explicit mod, the Ele Dmg as Chaos Dmg
- Scour it and start throwing alterations
- At some point, you get a T1 Ele Dmg as Chaos Dmg, if you are lucky, this will be the only mod
- Throw a regal to make it rare, this will add another explicit mod
- At this point, you have a T1 ele dmg as chaos dmg and 1 or 2 extra mods. If you are super lucky, the extra mods are T1 of something you need, if not, we need to get rid of them
- Throw annulments on it, and pray that only the shaper mod is left behind
- When you have this base item done, you will need recipes. Craft multiple mods + veiled recipes. I didn't have all of them, so I contacted a nice person to do it for me. Search for crafting service in the forums
- You can find the recipes I added on the dagger here https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

@Dodgy242 What I found to be a bit safer is to replace the Hazardous Research jewel by something else, and find a helmet with +3 extra sparks (you can find a cheap one for starters). This way, all of your sparks are fired in front of you, killing fast whatever stands in the way. I changed my play style a bit not to shield charging in the middle of the pack, rather, cast first and then shield charge. The idea is to have sparks around you as you run/shield charging.

except that using opal/void scepter is probably better

but base is 10x more expensive

also if not going for pleb weapon should aim for ele to chaos + spell crit (above 100% , and if really going hard then 3rd one should be crit multi atleast tier2)

Hi, so I'm currently using this dagger at the moment for my weapon.

However I have this item sitting on my stash at the moment, is there anything I could do to improve it? It has that 1 synthesized stats which is 100+ crit multiplier. Thanks in advanced for your help.

"
aceeyzy wrote:

Unavailable

However I have this item sitting on my stash at the moment, is there anything I could do to improve it? It has that 1 synthesized stats which is 100+ crit multiplier. Thanks in advanced for your help.

Unavailable

not rly much u can do with it other than scour and go for multiple good caster mods on it

or sell it this base might be worth something with that mod

ele > chaos shaped items are just too strong
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
aceeyzy wrote:

not rly much u can do with it other than scour and go for multiple good caster mods on it

I see thanks, I'm going to try and follow the fellow user had provided above with the crafting. Though I play on ps4 and we have very limited amount of items. Just checked all daggers ilvl85+ shaper base and there were less than 10 in whole trade.
"
aceeyzy wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
aceeyzy wrote:

Unavailable

Unavailable

I see thanks, I'm going to try and follow the fellow user had provided above with the crafting. Though I play on ps4 and we have very limited amount of items. Just checked all daggers ilvl85+ shaper base and there were less than 10 in whole trade.

yeah they are extremely rare and hard to get by so only top end players are using them

atleast on pc scepters go for 8-10 exalts each

and daggers at league start was 2-3 exalts now dropped to around 1-1.5

"
Vaikisss wrote:

yeah they are extremely rare and hard to get by so only top end players are using them

So after 1,000 alts, this is what I have at the moment. Got a T1 cd/spell after ele>cha.

Is this worth working on from? Or should I risk the annulment orb?

If it is somehow an okay dagger, should I have these stats crafted to it then

Crit chance Multiplier
Increased Cast Speed
Crit Chance

Is there anything I've missed?
Last edited by aceeyzy on Apr 26, 2019, 5:10:48 AM
"
aceeyzy wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

So after 1,000 alts, this is what I have at the moment. Got a T1 cd/spell after ele>cha.

Unavailable

Is this worth working on from? Or should I risk the annulment orb?

If it is somehow an okay dagger, should I have these stats crafted to it then

Crit chance Multiplier
Increased Cast Speed
Crit Chance

Is there anything I've missed?
seems good for start later u can get somethng fancier
this is what ive crafted myself 10 exalt base for scepter then idk alot of alts and investment into getting ele + crit rate and then multimod on top of that
Last edited by Vaikisss on Apr 26, 2019, 10:36:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info