Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?

SarahAustin = mad
I wonder how much longer before the OP decides to take "the truth" into her own hands and start punching nazis*.
For all definitions of nazi, including ones that were just thought up 2 minutes ago.
"
pneuma wrote:
I wonder how much longer before the OP decides to take "the truth" into her own hands and start punching nazis*.
For all definitions of nazi, including ones that were just thought up 2 minutes ago.

Sorry, im not punching anyone on the face unlike those Trump supporters that beat immigrants up or LGBT people or blacks.
Sarah, please request this thread be closed. This will not end well, IMO.
Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Sorry, im not punching anyone on the face unlike those Trump supporters that beat immigrants up or LGBT people or blacks.

nice story, good fake news
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

trump supporters beating up ppl? lol first i hear of it,i have however not only heared but also seen many many videos of leftwing nutjobs starting riots and attacking ppl for having a different opinion.
But i gues that doesn't count in your world were everyone who disagrees is a nazi and it is ok to punch a nazi.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 22, 2017, 2:46:11 PM
Look, Hillary lied to them for 1 year, creating fake tv spot claiming Trumps supporter are racist women beaters. Nutcase libs got brainwashed and started to repeat those lies without evidence at all.

Now that they lost, they totaly loose their mind and live in an alternative universe were Trump supporter are chasing them and spying on their phone.

The lies made them mad and nut and they can t live in this reality anymore.

They will self destruct.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 22, 2017, 2:50:00 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

the overwhelming majority of political violence in my country is coming from left leaning individuals.
anything is everything

replace "anti-fascit" by liberals and the guy head with Shia
Poe Pvp experience
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
This thread is embarrassing and hopefully Support closes it soon.
It's obvious who is causing the conflict, and this is just a passive-aggressive cherry on top.

Yeah, its you and your right wing nut job friends who cause the conflict because you think Trump is a hero even tho he is a con man and a criminal. Thx for the personal attack tho. I hope the other 2 threads from you guys get locked soon because theyre as shitty as Trumps politics.

Well, that's the first time in my life I've ever been called a right wing nut job.
I guess this is what it's like getting older.

The OP is out of control. o7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info