Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?

"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Yeah, its you and your right wing nut job friends who cause the conflict because you think Trump is a hero even tho he is a con man and a criminal. Thx for the personal attack tho. I hope the other 2 threads from you guys get locked soon because theyre as shitty as Trumps politics.
Well, that's the first time in my life I've ever been called a right wing nut job.
I guess this is what it's like getting older.
Actually, that didn't happen. But apparently, your friends are nutjobs and you think Trump is a hero.

By the way, I don't think Trump is a hero. I hope he'll be one, but that's different.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Disrupted wrote:

I wonder if you one day will realize the irony in some of your posts.

Either way, Id be completely OK with politics as a whole being banned from the forums.
Just not OK with separatist tactics or special treatment to one side or the other.

It is just politics. The irony of liberal politics is their ideologies sometime inevitably hurt their side of winning. When the other side don't mind playing dirty, that place them in a disadvantage.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Actually, that didn't happen. But apparently, your friends are nutjobs and you think Trump is a hero.

By the way, I don't think Trump is a hero. I hope he'll be one, but that's different.

You are misguided. Trump is for himself. It is ridiculous to think he could single-handedly fix the country's problem when he is a greenhorn. He doing some random stuff, throwing problems for rest of the country to solve. It is silly to think his actions have no consequences, but rather you aren't the one directly affected by it. So you don't care.
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 22, 2017, 11:16:45 PM
"
deathflower wrote:

It is just politics. The irony of liberal politics is their ideologies sometime inevitably hurt their side of winning. When the other side don't mind playing dirty, that place them in a disadvantage.

Now you really got me wondering who you consider to be liberals.
Oblivious
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think Trump is a hero. I hope he'll be one, but that's different.
You are misguided.

ridiculous to think

silly to think
You're not even fucking reading what I write.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2017, 11:27:29 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Democrats aren't liberals, they are a coalition party of liberals, moderates and conservatives.
Liberals are just more vocal. Liberals criticize Democrats of not being liberal enough, but the party is centre. It place Democrats in a negative light, receiving attacks from the left and the right.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't think Trump is a hero. I hope he'll be one, but that's different.
You are misguided.

ridiculous to think

silly to think
You're not even fucking reading what I write.

I did. You are not reading what I am writing. You are ignoring the fact that Trump doing damage because other people are fixing it. He is malicious, you are ignoring that.
I wish PoE forums was more like reddit.
"
coatofarms wrote:

Reddit is nice because you can form your own filters and completely hide yourself from opinions you don't like. Which obviously nice when I want to see Computer/Booby subreddits only and avoid politics.

Forums like the style of PoE off topic are more raw, you get more honest and less filtered conversation. Going only to places like Reddit can really rot your mind. Its good to not always be interacting with people that agree with every word you say.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 23, 2017, 11:33:47 AM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:

Reddit is nice because you can form your own filters and completely hide yourself from opinions you don't like. Which obviously nice when I want to see Computer/Booby subreddits only and avoid politics.

Forums like the style of PoE off topic are more raw, you get more honest and less filtered conversation. Going only to places like Reddit can really rot your mind. Its good to not always be interacting with people that agree with every word you say.

just add a upvote and downvote option and this would be neat.
I hate the upvote/downvote system because I feel like it influences people to word their posts a certain way or speak in a way so they don't get downvoted. People that the hivemind disagree with get buried too and essentially censored.
anything is everything
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Democrats aren't liberals, they are a coalition party of liberals, moderates and conservatives.
Liberals are just more vocal. Liberals criticize Democrats of not being liberal enough, but the party is centre. It place Democrats in a negative light, receiving attacks from the left and the right.

Who are the examples of famous current liberals? are you a liberal?
Who is the "other side"? and what do you mean by playing dirty?
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info