Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?

"
sarahaustin wrote:

PS: America was already great,
until it wasn't.

Look it up for yourself.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
diablofdb wrote:

OMG did you just assume my gender!

Yes, yes he did.

Shame on him, shame i tell you!

Now with that issue resolved let's get back to the female bashing parts.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

OMG did you just assume my gender!

Yes, yes he did.

Shame on him, shame i tell you!

Now with that issue resolved let's get back to the female bashing parts.

Peace,

-Boem-

Won't lie, I read that as 'bashing female parts' and it made complete sense in this new and improved Off-Topic.

Spoiler
And reminder from ohsovocal trump supporters that muslims have the exclusive rights to the atrocity of bashing female parts in 3..2..1...

wait wait wait... stop right there I will not tolerate seeing a muslim better at me at something. I'm a very capable man at bashing woman.

Spoiler
let's be honest tho.... Muslim countries could benefit from feminism
Don't waste your breath. You can always take my advice and leave them alone in their own echo chamber. That is how they like it since we are oppressing them and calling them names.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Won't lie, I read that as 'bashing female parts' and it made complete sense in this new and improved Off-Topic.

You mean what OT became after a certain wretched person did his best to bash all over it?

To bad he left after a job well done and most fun people moved on already, because it is a poor state compared to the days of old.

At least i have some fond memories of that time if i ignore a certain salty and sour person spreading his flavor ever so kindly and keeps doing so but gladly not in OT anymore.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

Spoiler
tl;dr you need better collars Charan.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 21, 2017, 9:00:59 PM
"Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?"

Because its a lie.
"
Necromael wrote:
Seems to me majority of forum users are from America continent. I don't see much of EU politics in here.

Anyway, why /pol at all here?

My thoughts about politics are that it was the best thing to be thought of by humans as a concept of social managment on big scale and gloriously failed in execution through last 2000 years.

I wouldn't mind seeing more about what PoE users think about what is happening in their countries. The viewpoints from other places are a good reality check from seeing things from an inside perspective as well.

Despite all the various disagreements, it is fairly certain that people here are expressing their honest opinions.

It is nice of GGG to give us such latitude.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Despite all the various disagreements, it is fairly certain that people here are expressing their honest opinions.
in before accusing each other of being paid shills
Spoiler
not really
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
I wonder what sort of build in POE a social justice warrior would make?
"
deathflower wrote:
Don't waste your breath. You can always take my advice and leave them alone in their own echo chamber. That is how they like it since we are oppressing them and calling them names.

just because people dont immediately lower their trousers, spread wide and recognize you as the top of intellectual food-chain doesnt make it a echo chamber.
Funnily enough this mentality kinda hints that you arent used to be defied and therefore are used to a echo chamber yourself.

You are welcome to post in any thread, but people dont owe you anything.
There arent gold stars past kindergarten.

Wonder how many posts in the two main trump threads were actually anti-trump. You'd think about 5-0% from this post. Or that mods enforce pro-trump censorship or something. jeebus.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info