Why did Off Topic turn into a pro Trump shit hole?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Everything started when BMBI got banned. He died for our sins and now we're waiting for his second coming.

I miss my spell correction service.

Oh really? I'm sure you and I could come to some agreement...

I don't think i ever took offense to somebody pointing out spelling errors and edited them out gladly after that.
Though i never promise to not make the same error again since i write english phonetically.

I make a terrible liar.

Things like there and their are bound to happen on occasion if you write like that.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
totalbackline wrote:
Off Topic died when DirkAustin got here.
No offence sister.

what happened to him
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
totalbackline wrote:
Off Topic died when DirkAustin got here.
No offence sister.

what happened to him

Who?
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

You aren't arguing against my point but for it. It isn't echo chambery enough, only way that can be accomplish is for people to leave them alone. I am not against echo chambers. People feel safe and secure, deprived joy from it. How dare you destroy their safe haven.

I understand your "point", and its ridiculous and the implied reason is quite petty.

Not really. Calling out people who say indefensibly terrible things and shaming them and broadcasting their ignorance to tens of thousands of people. That is how they gain their audiences.

You can let them play the victim or you can ignore them and keep them in the freezer.

I wonder if you one day will realize the irony in some of your posts.

Either way, Id be completely OK with politics as a whole being banned from the forums.
Just not OK with separatist tactics or special treatment to one side or the other.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 22, 2017, 12:51:13 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

Either way, Id be completely OK with politics as a whole being banned from the forums.
Just not OK with separatist tactics or special treatment to one side or the other.

agree with you 100% if it has to be removed no special treatment.... and the way I see it is, most political threads has been started by liberals (if we count the ones that were locked, because they couldn't handle differents opinion)
This thread is embarrassing and hopefully Support closes it soon.
It's obvious who is causing the conflict, and this is just a passive-aggressive cherry on top.
"
pneuma wrote:
It's obvious who is causing the conflict, and this is just a passive-aggressive cherry on top.

Yeah, its you and your right wing nut job friends who cause the conflict because you think Trump is a hero even tho he is a con man and a criminal. Thx for the personal attack tho. I hope the other 2 threads from you guys get locked soon because theyre as shitty as Trumps politics.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Yeah, its you and your right wing nut job friends who cause the conflict because you think Trump is a hero even tho he is a con man and a criminal. Thx for the personal attack tho. I hope the other 2 threads from you guys get locked soon because theyre as shitty as Trumps politics.

points from Sarah comments:

- You
- your right wing nut job friends
- con man and acriminal
- personal attack (isn't this point hypocrite??!?)
- get locked
- shitty

ok so.... insult insult name calling + Menace.... but claim himself the moral compass of the forum.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

nice arguments
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

It's pretty clear who is the hateful conflict inciting poster in this thread.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 22, 2017, 1:44:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info