[LHC] 2.6 Ramona's CI Essence Drain

Beat all the 4 Guardians with the Build now! The only one that I really struggeled against was the Minotaur.

Can only recommend this build if you like the playstyle of ED.

I think my DPS/ES Pool is too low for Shaper rn (10,7k / 24k) but maybe I'll give Uber Atziri a Try.
"
Xirce wrote:
"
Noctos05 wrote:
Hi there,
I'm a somewhat newbie player and I've always been attracted to this build. Finally I've decided to give it a try in the current League and I'm loving it.

Since I'll try to complete every content in the game and I'm currently farming to afford buying the BiS equip I was wondering if The Beast Fur Shawl Vaal Regalia (sorry I don't know how to link the item in the post) is a good substitute for the armour slot.
If someone has tried it could he tell me how it was? Thanks a lot in advance.

Keep up with this beautiful work, I've really enjoyed the guide as I progressed through the game.

P.s: sorry for typos or mistakes I've made, english isn't my natural language.

Hi Noctos05,

Overall Skin of the Loyal is better than The Beast Fur, since it has +1 to lvl of gems. You will hardly notice the 10% increased area of the Beast Fur because it isnt radius anymore and 5% more damage taken is pretty bad.

Talking about bad, just compare the prices:
6 linked Skin of the Loyal -> 1 Exalted
6 linked Beast Fur -> 7 Exalted

All in all i wouldnt call it an alternative. :)

Thanks for your answer Xirce, thinking about it you're definitely right. Actually I was comparing the Beast Fur at most 5L (which can be found around 35c) and the 1 Ex Skin of the Loyal, so my "so called" benefits were even worse (^^"). Talking about the increased area of effect, isn't it interacting with Contagion and Abyssal Cry?

"
Noctos05 wrote:

Thanks for your answer Xirce, thinking about it you're definitely right. Actually I was comparing the Beast Fur at most 5L (which can be found around 35c) and the 1 Ex Skin of the Loyal, so my "so called" benefits were even worse (^^"). Talking about the increased area of effect, isn't it interacting with Contagion and Abyssal Cry?

Another good thing about the Skin of the Loyal are the socket colors. They are fixed, but quite random and you can buy the right combination.
Getting 3 green, 1 red sockets on a completely ES based armor (like the Beast Fur) is quite a challenge even with the help of a high lvl Vorici. You can expect some nice extra costs unless you are very lucky.

Yes, all skills with the AoE tag on them will benefit from the increased Area.
"
Xirce wrote:
"
Noctos05 wrote:

Another good thing about the Skin of the Loyal are the socket colors. They are fixed, but quite random and you can buy the right combination.
Getting 3 green, 1 red sockets on a completely ES based armor (like the Beast Fur) is quite a challenge even with the help of a high lvl Vorici. You can expect some nice extra costs unless you are very lucky.

Yes, all skills with the AoE tag on them will benefit from the increased Area.

Got it! Thanks a lot for your advice :)
Went LL with shavs now and finally using voidwalker, which was a great qol upgrade. Stats are 12k ES with 42k dps. Put some focus on faster casting (rings) and higher mana regen (rings and shield) to make the play style more fluent.

I really like the build like this. Will try shaper and uber tomorrow. Guardians are comfortable and mostly deathless.

With lvl 13 blood magic and 34% reduced mana reserved it's possible to combine discipline and a purity aura on the life pool making room for a second purity on the mana pool together with two blasphemy curses. Not running clarity as I don't have mana problems in general.

Still some gear left to improve (jewels, helm, gloves and belt).

Current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQMeDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYVfha_Fy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqh9BIuoi9CSLJogo-isKLKYvbzW5N4M9X0J6RnFJE0lRS65Ms05tUlNSr1XWV8lYB1xAXGtcil3yZOdn_GnYbAttGXC7dZ52gngvenB713zlfPB-oX_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pEHkx-TJ5eVl_SboZu1nDKhL6XEpuunCKcrp5u0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L46vorBxcM6w23IDMrTzxXQH9kT2VvbGt1f34rhiOZY6FrpAuq662Pr7uwY7-vw1fba98H31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Maaarc&characterName=Tiacien

Thanks for this build I am really enjoying it!
"
Maaarc wrote:
Went LL with shavs now and finally using voidwalker, which was a great qol upgrade. Stats are 12k ES with 42k dps. Put some focus on faster casting (rings) and higher mana regen (rings and shield) to make the play style more fluent.

I really like the build like this. Will try shaper and uber tomorrow. Guardians are comfortable and mostly deathless.

With lvl 13 blood magic and 34% reduced mana reserved it's possible to combine discipline and a purity aura on the life pool making room for a second purity on the mana pool together with two blasphemy curses. Not running clarity as I don't have mana problems in general.

Still some gear left to improve (jewels, helm, gloves and belt).

Current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQMeDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYVfha_Fy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqh9BIuoi9CSLJogo-isKLKYvbzW5N4M9X0J6RnFJE0lRS65Ms05tUlNSr1XWV8lYB1xAXGtcil3yZOdn_GnYbAttGXC7dZ52gngvenB713zlfPB-oX_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pEHkx-TJ5eVl_SboZu1nDKhL6XEpuunCKcrp5u0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L46vorBxcM6w23IDMrTzxXQH9kT2VvbGt1f34rhiOZY6FrpAuq662Pr7uwY7-vw1fba98H31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Maaarc&characterName=Tiacien

Thanks for this build I am really enjoying it!

Hi Maaarc,

Thanks for the reply!
Glad to hear it's been a good experience for you. :)
Which map mods should we be aware of? I assume hexproof and no regen, but are there anymore?
And from what I read, I should prioritize 20% quality on blasphemy before 21 blasphemy?
Last edited by Fieryzone on Mar 25, 2017, 12:32:59 AM
"
Fieryzone wrote:
Which map mods should we be aware of? I assume hexproof and no regen, but are there anymore?
And from what I read, I should prioritize 20% quality on blasphemy before 21 blasphemy?

Hi Fieryzone,

Damage mods can be scary and obviously more than one is cause for concern.
The only main ones I look for beside damage mods are hexproof and no regen.
They are still do-able just less safe.
Honestly doing Shaped Strands, I've run some scary dual damage maps with no issues.
Like Vulnerability and -max for example.
I would say for general mapping, if you are using Breachstones I would run Vaal Disc over Vaal LT.
For Ele Weakness swap Enfeeble with Purity of Elements.

20% Quality on Blasphemy is always going to be very worth while.
A level 21 Blasphemy is only necessary with Heretic's Veil to gain the quality from the gem.
"
Ramona wrote:
"
Fieryzone wrote:

Hi Fieryzone,

Damage mods can be scary and obviously more than one is cause for concern.
The only main ones I look for beside damage mods are hexproof and no regen.
They are still do-able just less safe.
Honestly doing Shaped Strands, I've run some scary dual damage maps with no issues.
Like Vulnerability and -max for example.
I would say for general mapping, if you are using Breachstones I would run Vaal Disc over Vaal LT.
For Ele Weakness swap Enfeeble with Purity of Elements.

20% Quality on Blasphemy is always going to be very worth while.
A level 21 Blasphemy is only necessary with Heretic's Veil to gain the quality from the gem.

Cool. I also see that you use a sulphur flask. Any reason why you use that instead of a stibnite flask?
Last edited by Fieryzone on Mar 25, 2017, 9:09:54 AM
"
Fieryzone wrote:
Cool. I also see that you use a sulphur flask. Any reason why you use that instead of a stibnite flask?

Hi again Fieryzone,

Witchfire Brew is a Stibnite.
Sulphur flasks are also incredibly good in this build.
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 25, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info