[LHC] 2.6 Ramona's CI Essence Drain

of course, I'm using a skin of the loyal and damage is great even for breaches in t15 maps, of course it depends on the mods, but temporal chains and enfeeble are a great defense for breaches.
plus, you have to spam your wither totem along with vaal lightning trap or vaal discipline and your flasks, they will improve damage and survivability.
I have to admit that a +1 curse eye of chayula would allow you to drop malediction for vile bastion to get the ultimate defense for breaches XD
Im trying this build and don't understand how do you manage your mana, I can only do contagion into ED, if I want to use abyssal cry or wither totem I need to use the mana potion which is so clunky.

Also when should I be using wither totem or abyssal cry?

And my last question is, how do you deal with bosses? I use wither totem and abyssal cry then ED but the damage is minimum, it takes me 20-30+ seconds to kill bosses.

Actual gear:
"

Any tips, Ideas, advice, etc would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Ramona,

Insane build, getting your frames to freeze has never been this satisfying :P

As this is only my second character, I'm running in to some issues I probable could have avoided.

The main culprit is my manapool. Im currently running 1189 mana. The aura's we are running are at about 93% reservation atm. Meaning that I cant run all 3 because that makes me have 83 mana. Im currently level 80 and have seen some 'reduce mana reservation'nodes pop up in the tree. However, I'm still running into these issues.

Do I need to provide +mana on my gear in order to get this to work ? Or do I have to wait until I get all the mana reservation nodes and it will just fix itself for me ?

Here's a link to my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pavarok/characters

Again, thanks for the build. I'm having a blast.
Hello, Exiles. right know i'm level ~66 having 4k es and 1k hp. Usualy i don't have problems, but chaos damage mobs kinda annoying and main source of my deaths right now. I'm hesitate pick CI, becouse i'm not sure if after finish story my gear will be ready for tier 1 maps. So, how to know when i'm ready for CI ?
Last edited by OrKToS on Jun 23, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info