Gold Door

It's not a matter of navigation, it's a matter of being able to press a button and follow a linear path that you have been through quickly just before ....

Like seriously, I will let you and your bad faith discuss together about about Path of Paper now.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
It's not a matter of navigation, it's a matter of being able to press a button and follow a linear path that you have been through quickly just before ....

Talking about "bad faith" while making (false) assumption ("linear path") to support your claims which even contradict what I already stated:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
There were also "snaky" parts which cant be done by normal players with most movement skills.

"Practice what you preach"?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
The path is pretty linear usually yeah, and you have been there once meaning that you know exactly how it goes ...

"normal player" ? what fantasy is that now ?

Anyway, nothing to discuss anymore, not that there was actually something 2 pages ago.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
The path is pretty linear usually yeah, and you have been there once meaning that you know exactly how it goes ...

I (several times IIRC) made it clear I was describing one specific setup: The one I encountered and measured in that normal lab run.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
morbo wrote:
TBH gold doors could be safely removed from Norm & Cuel labs. At those stages you char is still slow af, and additional backtracking doesn't add anything positive to the experience. Keep them in Merc & Uber - where people already have their endgame movespeed setups.

I would simply cut a couple of areas before the first and the second Izaro phase. This would also reduce loading times and crashes related to loadings, that are pretty frequent in the lab.

"
morbo wrote:
IMO Labs should be increasingly longer & harder, instead of the same length. I'd make Uber longer than it is now and (sporadically) introduce Uber traps already in Merc. If Norm & Cruel would be shorter, that could incentivize people to actually farm their chests, as part of char progression.

I think the uberlab is long enough if done by non-crazyspeed builds. Also the time of completition is very dependant on hardware. I would agree with you only when GGG will fix the crash problem: making the lab longer would just mean to increase the risk of wasting offering... and that is simply stupid.
I would change the labyrinth with only 3 (very huge) areas, without visible map, each one containing one Izaro's Phase: this would mean that you have to find the boss on your own; also if you want to get some silver keys, you would have to waste time to search for them. Also another thing: i think lab needs to be changed because the layout of every single map, after a year of lab, has become too much predictable... everyone knows where to go to reach the next area even in the first daily run: that's fuckin nonsense.
I would do a casual layout for every offering used: and with layout i mean not only the Izaro's buff in the first two stages, but also the content silver chest, in order to prevent the use of keys on the days that layout is "good".
Last edited by Serge91 on Feb 26, 2017, 4:05:24 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
TBH gold doors could be safely removed from Norm & Cuel labs. At those stages you char is still slow af, and additional backtracking doesn't add anything positive to the experience. Keep them in Merc & Uber - where people already have their endgame movespeed setups.

I would simply cut a couple of areas before the first and the second Izaro phase. This would also reduce loading times and crashes related to loadings, that are pretty frequent in the lab.

One of themost simple things would be to remove one stage and the previous areas al together imho.

And 2 silver keys max, but we really don't know how much GGG would be willing to shorten it.

For uberlab, it's really doable to do it under ~20 mins with non meta builds imho.

Agree on the fact that the layout is too predictable now, it isn't really a labyrinth anymore but ... I feel that it's intended, since GGG did it so that player would share the layout on the internet everyday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info