Gold Door

Log out every time. Please remove this Gold Door nonsense.

Lab sucks.

Discuss Gold Doors/Gold Keys below.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can we put a golden door on this thread too ? Without a key please.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

No, thank you. There's far too many Gold Doors and keys already.
All it does is force player to spend more time in the lab it doesn't actualy add something it just makes your runs longer.
While a case could be made for uber that at least you get some extra farm out of it, this can not be said about normal and cruel they are an utter waste of time in these difficulties.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 19, 2017, 1:05:01 AM
"
Fruz wrote:

I agree.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
All it does is force player to spend more time in the lab it doesn't actualy add something it just makes your runs longer.
While a case could be made for uber that at least you get some extra farm out of it, this can not be said about normal and cruel they are an utter waste of time in these difficulties.

That's how I see it too. It's more non-challenging, non-fun stuff in a thing barely anyone enjoys to begin with. Why stretch out the nauseating experience even more?
"
"
jackof8lades wrote:

That's how I see it too. It's more non-challenging, non-fun stuff in a thing barely anyone enjoys to begin with. Why stretch out the nauseating experience even more?

So they can watch you cry more?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Log out every time. Please remove this Gold Door nonsense.

Lab sucks.

Discuss Gold Doors/Gold Keys below.

I see some issues with lab too. But I dont see what is so special about the gold doors? I think its just a psychological thing that players have. From my POV it doesnt matter if there is a gold door or not. What matters is how long the run is. A gold door increases the length of the run. But any other area on the path also increases the length of the run.
What I like about gold key areas is that its easy to find the target. That is not true for all other areas.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
TBH gold doors could be safely removed from Norm & Cuel labs. At those stages you char is still slow af, and additional backtracking doesn't add anything positive to the experience. Keep them in Merc & Uber - where people already have their endgame movespeed setups.

IMO Labs should be increasingly longer & harder, instead of the same length. I'd make Uber longer than it is now and (sporadically) introduce Uber traps already in Merc. If Norm & Cruel would be shorter, that could incentivize people to actually farm their chests, as part of char progression.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
TBH gold doors could be safely removed from Norm & Cuel labs. At those stages you char is still slow af, and additional backtracking doesn't add anything positive to the experience. Keep them in Merc & Uber - where people already have their endgame movespeed setups.

IMO Labs should be increasingly longer & harder, instead of the same length. I'd make Uber longer than it is now and (sporadically) introduce Uber traps already in Merc. If Norm & Cruel would be shorter, that could incentivize people to actually farm their chests, as part of char progression.

That I can agree with.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info