What if Hillary won the election???

Hillary can't get over it, lol. She's still in the throes of denial. Let the witch stew in her own pot as her strategists keep re-evaluating the election from last year...

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/322318-hillary-coming-to-terms-with-her-new-life
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
For months, Clinton and her top aides have blamed their devastating loss on FBI Director James Comey and Russia’s interference in the presidential election. While their outlook hasn’t changed...

At this rate I assume she'll go to her grave holding onto that time that "2016 was stolen from her". I mean, it was her turn and everything.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
For months, Clinton and her top aides have blamed their devastating loss on FBI Director James Comey and Russia’s interference in the presidential election. While their outlook hasn’t changed...
At this rate I assume she'll go to her grave holding onto that time that "2016 was stolen from her". I mean, it was her turn and everything.
That wouldn't be surprising. What is surprising is: how many people hold onto exactly the same thoughts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 6, 2017, 9:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info