What if Hillary won the election???

"
kolyaboo wrote:
When she campaigned she said the US should have "free and open borders". I'm just telling you what she campaigned on. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

That was about visas and green cards.
I'd move to Tehran if Hillary won the election.
[quoteThat was about visas and green cards.][/quote]

No. It wasn't. Source? Where she clearly stipulates visa and green card only.

And don't even start about the H1B shit. Do you realize we have people here who went to school for years, are in huge debt (because here college costs ALOT) and can't get a job because corporations import cheap labor with the above visas so they can pay someone $7/hr to do a job that it takes years of schooling for? I personally know of someone that has a masters degree and can't get a job because they can't live on the above! You think their debts go away? No. This is not funny.
Censored.
The only thing I know for sure is that if Hillary won Trump would be even more noisy than he is now. Had he won the popular vote and lost the electoral college then it would probably be a nightmare, he would certainly incite people in doing things.
"
soneka101 wrote:
The only thing I know for sure is that if Hillary won Trump would be even more noisy than he is now. Had he won the popular vote and lost the electoral college then it would probably be a nightmare, he would certainly incite people in doing things.

isn't what the democrate are doing just now?????
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

isn't what the democrate are doing just now?????

No, they just protest against Trumps idiotic stuff like travel bans and other nonsense.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

No, they just protest against Trumps idiotic stuff like travel bans and other nonsense.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/liberal-actress-calls-for-military-coup-against-trump/

like asking for a military coup? or using violence... rioting, refusing the result of the election.

idiotic stuff like travel bans???? seriously do some history, Obama did the same thing 19 time during his 2 mandate, Bush did it 13 or 14 time, Clinton around the same, also Reagan... etc etc etc...
I can honestly say I'm surprised at how terribly violent and fascist the response is from people who did not want to see Trump elected.
anything is everything
"
sarahaustin wrote:
She would keep LGBT protections and the refugee deal. LGBT people would get nation wide protection.
"Get?" Not "retain?" What protection is it that you believe they didn't enjoy under Obama (and thus still have under Trump, as he's done nothing LGBT-related in office)?
"
Manocean wrote:
I can honestly say I'm surprised at how terribly violent and fascist the response is from people who did not want to see Trump elected.
I'm more like half surprised. How do I put this: the underlying signs of rising fascism were noticeable starting around summer 2016 (and I personally started to notice in mid-October). I thought Trump's electoral victory would curtail that trend more than it actually did. So I was predicting it, then not predicting it, then it happened.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 17, 2017, 7:45:53 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
She would keep LGBT protections and the refugee deal. LGBT people would get nation wide protection.
"Get?" Not "retain?" What protection is it that you believe they didn't enjoy under Obama (and thus still have under Trump, as he's done nothing LGBT-related in office)?
"
Manocean wrote:
I'm more like half surprised. How do I put this: the underlying signs of rising fascism were noticeable starting around summer 2016 (and I personally started to notice in mid-October). I thought Trump's electoral victory would curtail that trend more than it actually did. So I was predicting it, then not predicting it, then it happened.

Are you one of those Trumpsters who thinks he is pro LGBT because he held a damn pride flag?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info