What if Hillary won the election???

Sit down a moment and think about what would be our life right now if Hillary had won.

My opinion:

We would be at war against Russia, and a social justice departement would have been created in the USA. The mendate of this departement is to charge, dennounce and attack publicly everyone who use certain "triggering words", "offensive words" or "banned words" from a list they have made themselves. People would be charged ticket and could even go into prison in certain case.

Boom there you have it. Now you what do you think would have happened under Hillary presidency???
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 9:26:10 PM
Nice troll thread. Here some more serious insight on a few things that might have happened:

Hillary would support terrorists in Syria. She might even send troops to oust Assad by force under the guise of "liberating" Syria. Then Syria would be split up into the 4 pieces or so which was planned from the start of the conflict.

She would keep LGBT protections and the refugee deal. LGBT people would get nation wide protection.

She would bring more sanction against Russia for whats going on in Ukraine.

She would probably try to fix the ACA but since the GOP controls the congress and senate she would fail on that front. She might push it via EO.

I think they would be too busy with the war you spoke of to do what you further spoke of, however, I do think she would have by now or soon started manipulating the Patriot Act to even more unconstitutional lengths than Obama did. Assuming congress was the same as it is (not all that likely) she would be having a tough time getting her nominations through too.
She would have nominated a pick for the supreme court doomed to fail (wasting everyone's time), she would possibly have already put through an executive order opening borders but hopefully that would be challenged by several states and she would in the same boat as Trump is.
Censored.
The war on Russia would have not been a thing started right away. It would have been a built up, like the cold war. It would have escalated slowly over 2-3 years.

And I think we would also have a lot more problem with terrorism, she would have continued Obama's agenda in the middle east would have made things much more worse.
You dont just be at war with russia. You end all life on earth in 30 minutes and we wont be posting here. You can only wage limited war against someone significantly weaker or stronger than you are. When powers are similar you cant hold back.

You been watching too many of these bankers wars/joke wars for profits. Real war would never happen between USA and russia because it would be over in 1 hour.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 17, 2017, 1:57:58 PM
Sarah, the thing is I can't believe that she would not have brought more dems into congress (what they call here coat tails) so the make up of congress would be different in this alt reality. I cannot believe that it would have been enough to give the dems the majority in the house, but the senate? Not sure. That would change a lot of things.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I think they would be too busy with the war you spoke of to do what you further spoke of, however, I do think she would have by now or soon started manipulating the Patriot Act to even more unconstitutional lengths than Obama did. Assuming congress was the same as it is (not all that likely) she would be having a tough time getting her nominations through too.
She would have nominated a pick for the supreme court doomed to fail (wasting everyone's time), she would possibly have already put through an executive order opening borders but hopefully that would be challenged by several states and she would in the same boat as Trump is.

Why in the hell would she open borders? There are less and less immigrants from mexico coming in as it is. And southern border states are against the stupid Trump wall.

I must say i love the open anti democrat stance the Trump supporters have on here. Good to avoid certain people if i ever run into them.
When she campaigned she said the US should have "free and open borders". I'm just telling you what she campaigned on. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Why in the hell would she open borders? There are less and less immigrants from mexico coming in as it is. And southern border states are against the stupid Trump wall.

I must say i love the open anti democrat stance the Trump supporters have on here. Good to avoid certain people if i ever run into them.

How is being anti democrate a bad thing? Can't we have different opinion it's a free country you know? We aren't forced to vote for the same party or to follow the same direction, we are free to make up our own choice.

And if your answer to that is... "good to avoid certain people" because of what??? why? because they have different opinions? because they think differently? mhmmm You know what kind of rhetoric is that? demonizing people because they think differently... I'm gonna let you guess it start with an F.
I never seen people so excited at the thought of a warmonger winning a presidential election.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info