What if Hillary won the election???

"
diablofdb wrote:
Sit down a moment and think about what would be our life right now if Hillary had won.

My opinion:

We would be at war against Russia, and a social justice departement would have been created in the USA. The mendate of this departement is to charge, dennounce and attack publicly everyone who use certain "triggering words", "offensive words" or "banned words" from a list they have made themselves. People would be charged ticket and could even go into prison in certain case.

Boom there you have it. Now you what do you think would have happened under Hillary presidency???

Welcome to Canada. Bill M103: Islamophobia law is being debated. I am going back to the east if this continues: life was simple, and societal problems make sense.
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Sit down a moment and think about what would be our life right now if Hillary had won.

My opinion:

We would be at war against Russia, and a social justice departement would have been created in the USA. The mendate of this departement is to charge, dennounce and attack publicly everyone who use certain "triggering words", "offensive words" or "banned words" from a list they have made themselves. People would be charged ticket and could even go into prison in certain case.

Boom there you have it. Now you what do you think would have happened under Hillary presidency???

Welcome to Canada. Bill M103: Islamophobia law is being debated. I am going back to the east if this continues: life was simple, and societal problems make sense.

yeah I know :( I'm living in Canada, and I know they passed a similar law in the UK, that prevent people to critic religions such as Islam. Last year a guy in the UK was sentenced in court because he criticized Islam on Twitter. And then they say I exagerate, but how is that not fascism if you end in prison for your political ideas.

edit: oh and I've also heard that our prime minister would send Gov official in company to see if there is no Islamophobic people and biggot. So basically if his law pass, we will lose our jobs if we express a political opinion that isn't matching their. That is exactly what the Gestapo was doing during the Nazi era.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 17, 2017, 8:44:51 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Are you one of those Trumpsters who thinks he is pro LGBT because he held a damn pride flag?

That's no more valid than Scrotie stating that you are just claiming to be pro LGBT and that you really aren't. It's an ad hominem attack - false logic. If you see a statement suggesting something, feel free to call it out, but trying to shed a false light on someone's views without proof or reasoning is sad.

Sad Sad Sad.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

No, they just protest against Trumps idiotic stuff like travel bans and other nonsense.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/liberal-actress-calls-for-military-coup-against-trump/

like asking for a military coup? or using violence... rioting, refusing the result of the election.

idiotic stuff like travel bans???? seriously do some history, Obama did the same thing 19 time during his 2 mandate, Bush did it 13 or 14 time, Clinton around the same, also Reagan... etc etc etc...

You think it's bad for an actress to call for a military coup? Now try to imagine a defeated presidential candidate doing the same.

And talking about violence and rioting, well, before the end of the elections we had some dudes saying things like "taking America back", dudes with guns, dudes like these:
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49621/virginia-trump-fan-gun-office/
"
soneka101 wrote:

You think it's bad for an actress to call for a military coup? Now try to imagine a defeated presidential candidate doing the same.

And talking about violence and rioting, well, before the end of the elections we had some dudes saying things like "taking America back", dudes with guns, dudes like these:
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49621/virginia-trump-fan-gun-office/

What about you stop posting fake news. I've been 8 years at university and worked in Microbiology, you know what we search for every time we do a research????? Valid source, or else nothing is proven. So as far as I'm concerned, post a decent article if you want to convince me, or I will just call on your lies.
What an utterly bizarre thread. The first post is nuts, about as reality-based as something you could read on TimeCube, and yet it somehow gets worse from there. And yet it still has something like 30 posts.

Bizarre.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
What an utterly bizarre thread. The first post is nuts, about as reality-based as something you could read on TimeCube, and yet it somehow gets worse from there. And yet it still has something like 30 posts.

Bizarre.

Maybe it's because the thread touched a subject that interested some people.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

What about you stop posting fake news. I've been 8 years at university and worked in Microbiology, you know what we search for every time we do a research????? Valid source, or else nothing is proven. So as far as I'm concerned, post a decent article if you want to convince me, or I will just call on your lies.

Hmmm, what is fake about it? If you are going to call it fake it would be nice if you at least told me which part is fake, also saying "I've been 8 years at university and worked in Microbiology" doesn't prove that something you disagree with is fake, you need proof, you know that right man?

If you point was that "they didn't stood for 12 hours while armed in front of a campaign office of a democratic candidate" well, I guess they did, I hate young turks but in this video there is an interview with those guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YHPFCX8KY

I don't know man, but maybe you should take your own advice and practice what you preach. If you are going to call fake news, do some research before you do so, and post some links that support your claim. I wouldn't even be mad if I was wrong, after all I would hate to spread misinformation, but just screaming "fake news" and running away doesn't help anyone.
Last edited by soneka101 on Feb 17, 2017, 9:49:11 PM
what is fake about it? there is not a single proof to follow the statement, it has as much truth in it as me writing a blog and saying Godzilla attacked Montréal today *post a picture from the movie* there.
"
diablofdb wrote:
what is fake about it? there is not a single proof to follow the statement, it has as much truth in it as me writing a blog and saying Godzilla attacked Montréal today *post a picture from the movie* there.

You aren't ignoring what I wrote on my last post are you? I gave you a solid proof, an interview with the guy who stood outside the campaign office while armed. He didn't deny being there for 12 hours, he didn't deny being armed, alas, he was still armed at the time of the interview.

You want more proof than that, without giving any proof from your side that this is not real?

You want me to bring the guy to your house, so he can tell to your face that he did it? Or do you want me to call the President of the US so he can tell to you if it's fake or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info