GGG, could you tell us what is going on with the Nazi-reference in act 5?

so, ggg uses the most notorious faction of evil in human history as inspiration for a slave driving oppressively evil theocracy which had no problem sending thousands of its subjects to their deaths in wreaclast and used thousands more in inhumane science experiments in act3

lets drop the bullshit op they fucking ARE nazi you cant be upset that nazis are using nazi references. that is like being surprised and upset that a white supremacist is a racist .

such a silly thought.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 17, 2017, 11:37:18 AM
Nazis had cool unforms so I don't get what's the fuss. Do people complain about all nonissues nowadays?
stops reading at the word problematic. top keks.

and this is why we cant have chained up girls anymore.

feelsbadman

#notallpepes
S L O W E R
I am hurt. My sensitive (but unstable) emotional self can't take this shock.

I see them coming, they come for me!

Why, why GGG?

*Goes back and plays Call of Duty and Medal of Honor or watches another episode of Game of Thrones viewing Dothraki (Mongols THE biggest slaughterers of mankind who slew millions of people) while he scratch his @@ eating ice cream.

So much hypocrisy and stupidity.
Last edited by e1iphas on Feb 17, 2017, 1:59:11 PM
"
vio wrote:
my grandpa, who was a nazi, just died. seeing the armbands and the eagle i get constantly reminded of him. you really wanna fight donald trump as the final boss to see how it is to break immersion?

We'll punch Innocence, God Emperor of Eternity to the face, so I say we are fairly close to to that.

To all the people triggered about SJWs (the irony), remember that there are three positions: it's fine, it's offensive and it's fucking tasteless. Moaning about people being offended is a lazy argument on itself.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Kahirn wrote:
I'm probably wasting my time but can any of you clowns google "red armband" and tell me what you see? This is something that has been used in the military of Russia (exact same color scheme), China and Germany. The roman eagle is something that again existed before Germany. Stop being stupid.

This quote above tells it all.

If you wanna read more
TL&DR
I am sick of ppl that see everywhere only Nazzi refferences, svastika, or anti-homo, or w/e the faq...
Doing huge hallo from nothing.
Yes, nothing.
Yes, I know very well about WWII, and all the rest of the bs, but this does not means one needs to bitch about it everytime, everywhere and do a "Oh My Gawd How Horrible Is This! How could you?! What is your problem!? Are you Nazzi, Are you KKK, are you racist, are you anti-women, are you..." JEEZ!

Just get over it.

What comes next?
REMOVE THE DETONATING HUMANS FROM Act2 That chase you and explode? Because they are FREAKING TERRORISTS from islamistic regimes?

What about removing all the Animals?
CALL THE GREENPEACE! We are SLAYING BEASTS in their natural habitat. We invaded their forests, their land in Wraeclast and now butcher them!

OH! AND CALL IN ALL THE FEMINISTS!
There are naked womens in Act3!!!

Oh, and those rasistic banners in Act3!
BLACK BANNERS! Why they must be black, and why the black ones must be the WRONG ONES!

you can go on and on this way.

You don't like it? Do you have issues with this sort of art?
We live in democracy, you are free to chose to NOT PLAY POE, or anything else, play Tetris, oh jeez... bad example... there are parts of "nazzi" cross, and "SS" falling...
Maybe... Ponnyvile is the genre for all of you folks. I dunno.

Just to be clear, I am not defending the crime history or w/e the f..., I am just annoyed and irritated by ppl everytime QQ moaning about this sort of thing, everywhere. All the time.

Despite this might sound offensive, I tried to be not. Was not my intend.
It is simply your opinion and that is nothing that should be judged, just like this post is my opinion on this matter. Nothing more.

If it is offending you, it is not a problem of the "art" but the problem of your egos.
This applies to everything, not just this case, game, but overall whole RL.

Also the other part of the coin.

What if I am a hinduistic believer? I am nowadays not allowed to wear my signs of happyness, of the mighty Sun, just because it is INSTANTLY seen just like Hitler/Nazzi/Svastika refference.
What about my spiritual rights?
We are told we have democracy. So why are we censored?
Why I cannot make jokes about anything?
I make a joke about Jesus, someone gets hurt.
I make a joke about Allah, someone gets hurt.
I make a joke about WWII, someone gets hurt.
I make a joke about Jews , someone gets hurt.
I make a joke about w/e, someone gets hurt.

So let's just censor everything that hurts someone's ego, just because they have some issues with themselves, yes, themselves, and let's surpress all the others. And call it DEMOCRACY.

Like... what?
WTF?
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Feb 17, 2017, 4:42:31 PM
"
AeshMezareph wrote:
feels more like the garena-pet incident

You made me look that up...

O M G . . .

Well, after seeing THAT (it didn't get imported with the Garena accounts, right? I really hope so) - any talk about breaking immersion in Act 5 is kinda about nothing. Using the visual style of a RL mass murdering totalitarian regime for an in-game mass murdering totalitarian regime makes sense. Unlike THAT THING. /shudder
Last edited by Kelvynn on Feb 17, 2017, 6:07:58 PM
All the People who had the Garena Pet in PoE_SEA have it along with their loot.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Only valid reason to change the colours of the ribbon is that it doesn't match the Blackguard tents in the order. Those go black-red-white and not red-white-black.

I would totally agree with that.

I didn't mind the idea of the armband, but I didn't like the colours (because it makes the parallel way too obvious). I thought maybe putting some gold in there would work, but your solution of just changing the order of the colours would be even better.
I don't know why ppl care so much, it s just a game. In fact nazi logo used to mean peace before Hitler ruined it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info