Development Manifesto: Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

I hate Breach, it is as bad or worse than Beyond! I was hoping it would die off...

At least make an identifying feature so we know which type of breach we are about to open!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Last edited by RelativeParadox on Feb 12, 2017, 10:36:13 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
This actually looks pretty cool. I think all leagues/new content should be added to the core game, otherwise is just a waste of time to create all this kind of stuff.

Prophecy, essences, breachs, I like all this being added to the game and I miss what you didn't added. For example perandus.

Could u add perandus to the core game as well? I would love to find Cadiro forever while playing poe instead of only on zana mod.

oh yes, perandus league <3
Are you serious? breach's league is the worst for the performance. Delete that league or improve the performance
Ok,

Lets add Perandus and Beyond to core league too!!!!!!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Sweet.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Another league permanent to the core of the game.... equals fail.
What happend with nasty mods like beyond, nemesis etc?
Make the game hard again, DO NOT ADD MORE LAG and mass spawning monsters.
"
Deifyx wrote:
Another league permanent to the core of the game.... equals fail.
What happend with nasty mods like beyond, nemesis etc?
Make the game hard again, DO NOT ADD MORE LAG and mass spawning monsters.

Yeq, too many contents = more lags

Imagine in a map Perandus chest, Essence packs, Beyond, Breach altogether....oh god
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Breach was fun. Up until I started dying every single time I opened one toward the middle of Cruel. Far too much happening all at once with very little time to do anything but mash buttons and hope for the best. I finally just avoided them whenever possible just to complete my 12 challenges.

Still not as horrible as the Labyrinth so I have no problem with it becoming a part of the core gameplay.
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
please no

Please - YES! Add excitement to the permanent leagues!

However GGG, the splinters to create a realm from 100 should be reduced to lesser if the breaches are less occurring in the actual implementation. Otherwise, it is a drag and unenjoyable to play even if it enters the permanent leagues.

You can make the drops rarer, but the fight with the realm bosses are what is fun for players like me - we love a good fight! ψ(`∇´)ψ♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael