Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

@saninn1:

No new content? No new ideas?

A new challenge league every three months. Regular releases of new uniques, gems and div cards. Mechanics, ok not so regular, but from time to time.
In fact, name one ARPG or comparable online game that has such a regular release cycle and puts out that much content? And mind you that is for free! Don´t have to pay a penny for it!
I actually would like them to put a little bit less time into creating new content from time to time to revisit old skills, uniques, mechanics etc. basically focus on balancing more often. But guess what? I don´t get it my way either! Do I start to insult the company and the people that work there? No!

It is not justified and not ok to rant in such a disrespectul and personal manner! It is just not! Get some understanding, self-relfection and manners and articulate your criticism in an appropriate way!

That being said I´ve stated before: I don´t like everything GGG does as well. But that arrogant and hateful attitude of you and others is just primitive and embarassing. It´s ok to be passionate, but how can anyone take you guys seriously if you put your criticism in such a teenage rage crybaby "look I use capital letters and the word fuck a lot" form?
Last edited by TheManWhoLaughs on Feb 13, 2017, 4:27:07 PM
"
saninn1 wrote:
The game developers have no creative ideas or anything interesting to offer to playerbase so all they can do is nerf 5 builds and boost 5 new so ppl live with the illusion of doing something fun in the game....

No bugg fixes

No new ideas

No new content

No new mechanics

Nerf after nerf and OP meta after OP meta...

You know what i prefer to play an op char for 1 year but have harder and harder content and more interesting maps then farm same old boring shiet with different build every 2 weeks....

Shame this was a good game with great potential but it is ruined by the game developer incompetence and lack of creativity

You dont see this INSANE revamp of skills and mechanics every 20 days in any of the sucessfull games out there

It is why the game will never end up in top tier mmorpgs....
Basically every mmo has a formula for success and this is Time + efford = power = happy consumers
in this game formula is time + efford = NOTHING = NERFS = BORING SHIET
No wonder games with crappy pay to win CS and mobile games with autoplay have 3x better incomes and playerbase...
This game is just another example of bad marketing and fail strategies to milk a good and forgiving community..
I really really hope GGG get what they deserve... and that is only bad things

Oh yea and WWTFFF is OP in a PVE oriented game ?
The fact that every build possible can kill endgame with 5 months of investment ? is that OP no that is the FUUUUUCKING GOAL OF THE GAME... to become really powerfull
And yea some build can hit with 90k dmg for 90 Chaos and other wont but that is why every build have different playstyle.. some ppl prefer to farm with zombies around them other prefer to farm slow but safe some prefer to just faceroll everything with some strong " OP " build
At the end we all play what we like and noone forces you to pick a build
You can kill endgame content with a 2 link armor and white weapon if you want challenge film it make a tube video out of it and community will worship you, but don`t cry like a little bitch becouse someone killing something with less efford.
The game is so badly optimised that playing a "skill required" build is IMPOSSIBLE even for ppl like me with NASA rank PCs made for gaming .... So please stop with this mindless blaming of builds.
We can all see that this OP word is used mainly as excuse for the nerfs...
You know whats OP ? OP is when you play 1v1 pvp match and the oponent have a skill that insta kill you from spawn...Killing a boss for 30 sec faster then someone else is NOT OP

This whole quote summed up:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm so glad the breaches will become part of the main game. Great news!
Mayby instead of nerfing ES, buff finally the hp, huh ???

That is ridiculous that you get one shooted by most of the mechanics

Some1 said about, all-aoe meta. I totally agree, the single target skills should be much stronger vs bosses then aoe. The only one good single target skill is barrage imo ... even if it's the less "single" from all of them.
I like the idea of a sextant mod but the splinter drop rate would need to be upped. Otherwise that would take foreverrrrrr.
Some changes i would like to see in 3.0:

-rethink the ES's role, no more 10k-20K ES builds while i struggle with a 6k HP build, it's freaking ridiculous.
-show some love for non-leech flask dependent builds (like trappers), regardless of class (ie don't force me to go pathfinder)
-rework mines.
-nerf the guardians and shaper's HP pool OR buff the tier 13-15 map bosses to have more HP and prepare your character for what's next. The way it is now, it's easy game till the guardian's door, where the game's difficulty spikes abruptly. This is one of my biggest complaints right now.
-buff/rework some older skills that were forgotten.
"
People coMplain about life percentages being to low and having to run KaoM's to get a safe level of health with the Multiple 1-shot Mechanics in this gaMe and the 2000% difficulty increase leap for tier 16 bosses coMpared to the other tiers.

Instead they Make unique claws that scale off intelligence. They realize they are really good weapons and they can't have build enabling iteMs in this gaMe for More than one league! NERF HAMMER.

Oh no, We've just realized after Many leagues of ES being broken that its broken, lets "nerf" it in 3.0.0!

Life? what is life? I TOLD YOU TO FOCUS ON NERFING ENERGY SHIELD YOU MINIMUM WAGE BALANCE WORKER! GET TO WORK!

While you're at it Make another "Melee" skill that covers 90% of the screen and has a 300% More Multiplier on all daMage, and another end-gaMe boss that is iMMune to everything but fishing rod builds.

LMAO I realize this is a rant but, it hits home so perfectly. +1 to you, sir.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
So much clear and relevant information from this! Thanks, Qarl!
Just throwing idea around breaches could be similar to zana encounter that you would have chance to enter breachlords domain found within tier9/10/11/12 tier maps for example
i would like to suggest Chests that open up a breach instead ("pandora's Box") modifiers from item drops to currency make it a complete random drop box

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info