Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

What will be with scion? The ascendancy is total useless... Repair scion first please.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! I love the new breaches!
And its a win-win because people who DONT like them can simply skip them.

I am pretty new to the game (well technically atleast). I played PoE in the beta and at launch but then quit after 'finishing' the game.

So I came back to PoE a few weeks ago in 2.5 to see how its like. There has been so many things added and I really like what the game has become... though I think the game is softened a little bit compared to 1.0 cuz like most mobs is easy-mode in hardcore league.

But breaches.... Oh man they are the most deadly thing I've seen so far... Especially in maps!
I love it, as it gets my heart racing everytime I open one of those things!

My suggestion would be to keep breaches in the core game the same way they are spawning right now, randomly throughout the world and in maps. I mean you can skip them if you don't like them or feel like dying but they can be really rewarding as well in both EXP and items.

Last edited by marfjuhhh on Feb 13, 2017, 2:29:23 PM
The game developers have no creative ideas or anything interesting to offer to playerbase so all they can do is nerf 5 builds and boost 5 new so ppl live with the illusion of doing something fun in the game....

No bugg fixes

No new ideas

No new content

No new mechanics

Nerf after nerf and OP meta after OP meta...

You know what i prefer to play an op char for 1 year but have harder and harder content and more interesting maps then farm same old boring shiet with different build every 2 weeks....

Shame this was a good game with great potential but it is ruined by the game developer incompetence and lack of creativity

You dont see this INSANE revamp of skills and mechanics every 20 days in any of the sucessfull games out there

It is why the game will never end up in top tier mmorpgs....
Basically every mmo has a formula for success and this is Time + efford = power = happy consumers
in this game formula is time + efford = NOTHING = NERFS = BORING SHIET
No wonder games with crappy pay to win CS and mobile games with autoplay have 3x better incomes and playerbase...
This game is just another example of bad marketing and fail strategies to milk a good and forgiving community..
I really really hope GGG get what they deserve... and that is only bad things

Oh yea and WWTFFF is OP in a PVE oriented game ?
The fact that every build possible can kill endgame with 5 months of investment ? is that OP no that is the FUUUUUCKING GOAL OF THE GAME... to become really powerfull
And yea some build can hit with 90k dmg for 90 Chaos and other wont but that is why every build have different playstyle.. some ppl prefer to farm with zombies around them other prefer to farm slow but safe some prefer to just faceroll everything with some strong " OP " build
At the end we all play what we like and noone forces you to pick a build
You can kill endgame content with a 2 link armor and white weapon if you want challenge film it make a tube video out of it and community will worship you, but don`t cry like a little bitch becouse someone killing something with less efford.
The game is so badly optimised that playing a "skill required" build is IMPOSSIBLE even for ppl like me with NASA rank PCs made for gaming .... So please stop with this mindless blaming of builds.
We can all see that this OP word is used mainly as excuse for the nerfs...
You know whats OP ? OP is when you play 1v1 pvp match and the oponent have a skill that insta kill you from spawn...Killing a boss for 30 sec faster then someone else is NOT OP
Last edited by saninn1 on Feb 13, 2017, 3:05:26 PM
I hope ggg fix mjölnir in next league , i want play mjolner. 250ms cd is just too mean.
no longer playing
And for those who said that we cry becouse they nerf a certain build

Just to know i dont really care for THE build at all
I do get mad becouse after they nerf it i just KNOW that there is nothing i can play.
I have tried all the builds they nerfed all of them except the most boring 5-7 builds that noone plays simply becouse they are boring.
Yea gues what ? Noone will be mad if they nerf something BUT replace it with something interesting and new ofcourse....but they just nerf and put shit....

I dont see whats the problem with being able to milk a build to the max without worry of nerf every 3 minutes... Imagine if all the nerfed builds that are now DEAD were still viable
The game could have 300 super fun builds that destroy content the fun way intead what we have now.... 4 new builds and 4 nerfed and after that 4 nerfed and 4 new and again and again
For everyone who bought a bunch of breach uniques to resell on parent leagues:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAH

HAHAHA
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 13, 2017, 3:59:54 PM
Loved the Breach League and it's features - happy to know I won't miss them. :)

Keep up the great work!
crybabies always win , whine whine whine enought and you get what you want .

and hey this comes from someone who doesnt even play es (profile public)

instead, life could get buffs but nooo.. whinners like to nerf stuff makes their sad lifes better

in other news , breach was the best leuge imo so far keep it as is at 50% spawn rate , done
"
Lazael666 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
...we don't need to decide this all just yet, due to the nature of the 2.6.0 league. We'll try a few changes there, and see how they play out, and then work out the detailed plan of Breach integration for when 3.0.0 comes out.

Seems like a direct confirmation that the new league is "Legacy" that involves every mechanic of every league so far. Every instance can have one or several mechanics like perandus coffers, tempests, essences, breaches, talisman stuff, etc. In this way, they don't have to change how the breaches work because it is going to be similar to the actual league.

+1 I reached the same conclusion :)
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
OMG GGG please keep the spawn numbers of breach the same!!! I only started playing in prophecy league but holy hell, THESE BREACHES GGG, THE BREACHES GGG!!! Are the coolest thing I have ever played in any game.

I have 256 hours played and I STILL just cannot get enough of this game. I can see myself playing this game for 1000's of hours!

AMAZING GAME GGG, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!! I cannot wait to see what other content you guys come out with.

TBH, not looking for ssf =\ league. I am going to play the SHIT out of it anyway though!!! I think it's going to force me to learn more about crafting, which I have done very little of. Besides adding a mod onto an already identified piece of gear.

P.S.

I LOVE YOU GGG!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info