Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

"
Qarl wrote:

We had been considering a nerf [bla...blabla]
We are also still working out our plans for Energy Shield and related mechanics (and Keystones). Changes to this defence affect Hand of Wisdom and Action builds significantly, and there may not need to be a nerf to Hand of Wisdom and Action if ES and Vaal Pact based build-options are changed significantly.

Permanent nerfing became a signature move of GGG. Feels like they made this game to a specific kind of streamers only, who are basically unempoyed playing this game day and night. I don't have the time to figure out what was nerfed since last patch or what could be nerfed... to play the game i wanted. Nor i have the time to get the stuff to play the game like Mathil - pre nerf. So i watch instead his stream for 20 minutes, play my shitty build in Dride Lake for 30 minutes and I'm done. Also it feels like this game became a patchwork to Dev's who lost the track and their main guiding source are those videos of unemployed streamers.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Apr 23, 2017, 4:10:22 AM
Definitely looking forward to having breaches as a core mechanic. I love hunting for them in legacy so far, very exciting :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info