No stormcaller mystery box from race?

Everyone has gotten their boxes that I have talked to. If you still haven't gotten it, then I would consider reaching out.
U MAD?
Pretty sure leveled at least chars for lvls. All i got was a small "mystery box". Maybe only they will deliver the stormcallers later?
IGN:
Standard: SpectralReave, FoxO
LSC: FlickerOfDespair
It's saturday and I still haven't received my stormcaller box.
"
wangtu014 wrote:
It's saturday and I still haven't received my stormcaller box.

Hiya,

I'm really sorry to hear this! Could you please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names so we're able to look into this for you, thanks :)
"
Astr0nAUT wrote:
Pretty sure leveled at least chars for lvls. All i got was a small "mystery box". Maybe only they will deliver the stormcallers later?

That is the stormcaller box...
U MAD?
Yes, got it a couple days ago, thanks :)

Was even pretty much what I wanted :D
Player numbers are plummeting.
Does getting to level 10 in Cuttroat even count?
Is there an official response yet, as to why the boxes are not yet delivered?

I leveled two characters to 10+ and still miss my box. :(
"
Chris wrote:
When are race prizes getting awarded?

We aim to reward the Beta keys and microtransactions for specific events every week day (NZT). Note that Beta Keys will not be awarded until the day of the Beta launch. For the one-week and two-week events the microtransaction prizes will be awarded on the Monday that follows the end of each event. The Demigod's and Classic Mystery Boxes will also be awarded on the Mondays after each block of events has been completed.

The last information on "how" was that it's still a manual process, though - given that everyone at GGG is probably really busy right now and that the boxes are not the highest priority it might take a while.
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
When are race prizes getting awarded?

We aim to reward the Beta keys and microtransactions for specific events every week day (NZT). Note that Beta Keys will not be awarded until the day of the Beta launch. For the one-week and two-week events the microtransaction prizes will be awarded on the Monday that follows the end of each event. The Demigod's and Classic Mystery Boxes will also be awarded on the Mondays after each block of events has been completed.

The last information on "how" was that it's still a manual process, though - given that everyone at GGG is probably really busy right now and that the boxes are not the highest priority it might take a while.

Thanks for the reply :)

It´s totally cool if the Beta is more important right now, I can wait. Just wanted to make sure that I did not miss something like "only specific races qualify for the box" etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info