No stormcaller mystery box from race?

Meanwhile, on thursday afternoon...
...nothing yet.
still nothing here. wompp
when they said manually awarded, I thought they meant someone manually sets up a database search. creates a list, everyone on it gets a strong box. job done, time for coffee...

Please don't tell me some poor employee has to manually give out each strong box...
Last edited by Xanoth on Feb 16, 2017, 2:04:41 PM
Bex sent an accouncement on discord saying winners have been awarded stuff last night at 7-8pm central. two different ppl i know have gotten footsteps (vampiric / arctic) but no storm boxes.
Yeah I ran like 5 different races, all of which I got well over level 10... No stormbox yet.
Hi Exiles,

Just to let you know Chris has made a statement about this here

"
I believe there was a delay with the boxes and they'll be done tomorrow. Sorry about that!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

"
I believe there was a delay with the boxes and they'll be done tomorrow. Sorry about that!

What about the MTX's from the races? (The Armour/Footprints?)
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

"

What about the MTX's from the races? (The Armour/Footprints?)

(disgarding chris' message posted on reddit after) Bex on discord:

Bex_GGG - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
@everyone - The race rewards from the recent Race Weekend have now been awarded. Congratulations to all the winners! :smiley:
Last edited by free_creampie on Feb 16, 2017, 4:23:32 PM
It is now late friday evening here, no stormcaller mystery box.

I leveled at least one char to 10, I know I was seconds from 11 with one. I think I named it James_QuillJoy or James Quillrain.
I did delete it again at some point because I wanted to reuse the name for the following races.
It was much later that it dawned on me, that that might be a problem if hitting lvl 10 hadn't been registered.
Player numbers are plummeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info