2.5.2d Redeploy

DX9

DX9Ex

DX11

When the interface will be fixed?
I still have the missing UI bug.
So... after this patch i can just say, the game is only playable in DX9 Ex... i have between 80 and 320 fps in Dried Lake, i opened a breach ( Xoph ) i was between 40 to 60 fps, i wouldnt mind if i was in max setting but to archieve those FPS i need to :

1080p Windowed Fullscreen
- Turn Shadows "OFF"
- Antialiasing "OFF"
- Texture Quality "High"
- Texture Filtering "Trilinear"
- Post Processing " ON "
- Screen Shake "OFF"
- Engine Multithreading "Enabled"
- Dx 9 EX

Honestly with my rig i could ask for more.... basically playing with everything off and DX9, short recap of my PC

CPU : FX-8300 Clocked to 4Ghz
GPU : GTX 970 EXOC Black Edition ( 1400 Mhz )
Motherboard : AsRock 990FX Extrem 3
Windows 7 64b ( DX 11 )

I'm not asking for miracle, my rig isn't the BEST but to be fair here are some personal bench i made with different games in Ultra settings

Tomb Raider (2013) : 110 fps average
Far Cry Primal : 55 Fps average
Ark Survival Evolved : 35-40 Fps ( 50-60 in High )

i will stop there, but i'm sure those games are supposed to be more demanding, so, i can just hope that in the near future you will find a way to make DX 11 playable
Ps: Sorry for huge post

Nothing change for me. After joining map latency and frame are like 5000ms sometimes 50000ms and then my game crash. In 1-2 min everything is ok. In the middle of game sometimes got high lag, after that im dead...
Everything is the same for me as well... no UI. You haven't fixed anything apparently. Worst experience I've had with a game so far.
"
gubaguy wrote:
When i attempt to load POE through steam it asks to download a 12GB patch that it didnt ask for yesterday.

http://imgur.com/aPPrzaq

The update is only 12.4MB. It needs those 12GB to pre allocate space to apply the update.
Ok, honestly I think that this league will be my last one.

I was a committed Poe player for last couple of years but lately GGG is making this game unplayable for me. Everything was fine and dandy till the start of Breach league.
After deploying of Breach it was disaster for me. Something happened with the game files or
some other thing and one minute I could play fine and another minute after patch, the game just didn't run at all. After couple of days of waiting for fix and searching, and doing a lot of things to try to fix it myself I finally did a fresh OS install (witch is absurd to begin with to install a fresh system to play a game but oh well). I did not had any other options to do so I did it.

Everything was fine for a month and I decided to go to computer shop and buy a brand new SSD hdd. Came home, did a fresh OS install, downloaded Poe and what happened? Of course, I could not play because the damn game does not start. I found out that I have the same problem as the guys here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773691/page/6

I was able to fix it buy manually changing the version of Direct X in game files to DX11 and was able to play but I was stuck with Shadows On all the time so yeah, at least game worked I thought. And again everything till this morning was fine. I opened the client, saw a patch downloading and guess what? Since then I have non stop DC issues, giant latency spikes etc and that makes the game unplayable. How am I suppose to finish some of your stupid "super duper chest farming" challenges when you constantly failing at delivering properly functioning game?

The worst thing is that I really, really enjoyed your product so far but last couple of months are really painfull for me and honestly it sucks the whole pleasure of playing Poe at the moment. So yeah, thank you for couple of years of really really fun play but I think it is time for me to say goodbay after the league ends. Lately I'm spending to much time on trying to search for info how to fix YOUR game than actually playing it.
Last edited by oaza_dalgura_co_boli_go_dziura on Feb 8, 2017, 2:01:47 PM
Faulting application name: PathOfExile.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x589a5173
Faulting module name: atiumdag.dll, version: 21.19.413.0, time stamp: 0x5889325b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000ae255
Faulting process id: 0x8b8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d28230adb227e8
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0310791.inf_amd64_1a41492ddaa53f63\atiumdag.dll
Report Id: bc6e4766-c56c-46e3-a609-d6b74ad6dda6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Still have UI interface bug on DX9, i cant apply postprocesing too coz my UI went gone.
"
Criitik wrote:
So... after this patch i can just say, the game is only playable in DX9 Ex... i have between 80 and 320 fps in Dried Lake, i opened a breach ( Xoph ) i was between 40 to 60 fps, i wouldnt mind if i was in max setting but to archieve those FPS i need to :

1080p Windowed Fullscreen
- Turn Shadows "OFF"
- Antialiasing "OFF"
- Texture Quality "High"
- Texture Filtering "Trilinear"
- Post Processing " ON "
- Screen Shake "OFF"
- Engine Multithreading "Enabled"
- Dx 9 EX

Honestly with my rig i could ask for more.... basically playing with everything off and DX9, short recap of my PC

CPU : FX-8300 Clocked to 4Ghz
GPU : GTX 970 EXOC Black Edition ( 1400 Mhz )
Motherboard : AsRock 990FX Extrem 3
Windows 7 64b ( DX 11 )

I'm not asking for miracle, my rig isn't the BEST but to be fair here are some personal bench i made with different games in Ultra settings

Tomb Raider (2013) : 110 fps average
Far Cry Primal : 55 Fps average
Ark Survival Evolved : 35-40 Fps ( 50-60 in High )

i will stop there, but i'm sure those games are supposed to be more demanding, so, i can just hope that in the near future you will find a way to make DX 11 playable
Ps: Sorry for huge post

Switch to Fullscreen mode, Windowed Fullscreen mode hurts FPS. If you use some AHK scripts which require Windowed mode you can use ALT+Enter to switch between Windowed Fullscreen and Fullscreen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info