2.5.2d Redeploy

We have redeployed 2.5.2d, with fixes for its initial problems. This was deployed without a restart. Closing and reopening your client will update to this patch.

Last edited by Qarl on Feb 7, 2017 11:08:45 PM
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2017 7:40:24 PM
Way to go ! Continue supporting this great game. Thank you GGG.
Thanks for the redeploy!

Everything's smooth here w/ DX9Ex.
Posted before this "2.5.2d redeployment announcement": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1831010
Last edited by SoulProcurer on Feb 7, 2017 11:47:49 PM
"

Thanks for the redeploy!

Everything's smooth here w/ DX9Ex.

Really?
I was running a map and during a Vagan mission I froze and crashed. (Around 8:10pm, Qarl posted at 8:08pm)
Right afterwards, I tried to restart PoE and had to wait due to a patch (this redeployment) and once I loaded the game up (Running DX9Ex) I had to wait at least 20 seconds between the area/map changes. The moment I "loaded" back into my Strand map, my screen completely froze and I waited 2 minutes before I locked my screen and alt-tabbed back into PoE, where I was told I was disconnected (obviously).

Now I switched to DX11 Beta and while I don't have the waiting time inbetween area changes, my movement feels much slower (graphics could be argued to look better but I can live with lower graphics as long as I can enjoy the game. I can't really enjoy if I die due to my screen lagging).

I don't know if anyone knows a fix for this or if I'm just now screwed and hoping that once I log back in 2-3 hours, the issue is relatively better.

I hope the majority of players in Wraeclast is having a more favorable outcome with this redeployment!
No more glyphing, great work
these ninja restart less updates really do not work. I was having a weird lag spike so logged off and tried the non steam client. I did not realize it had updated, then in the non steam client I noticed extream network lag, checked steam only to see its redownloading the whole game! A little heads up on these things could go a long way.
I opened the client only to find it saying that my content.gppk file was corrupted. Downloading it again right now. Maybe it's related ? I know it happens to people sometimes but for me it was a first.
Chop onion, pepper, garlic. Heat up pan. Add oil, leave til hot. Add onions, stir til translucent. Add veggies, chilli powder, paprika, cumin. Stir. Brown 500g lean minced rhoa, stir til no pink bits. Make sauce using rhoa stock, tomatoes, marjoram. Stir in Kidney beans. Enjoy Rhoa Chili.
I can no longer Alt + Tab out of the game.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
When i attempt to load POE through steam it asks to download a 12GB patch that it didnt ask for yesterday.

http://imgur.com/aPPrzaq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info