Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

"
darktuga wrote:
what the point of the armband that clearly makes it look like a "covered" nazi symbol.... it's doesnt even fit the theme

Clearly GGG has a BDSM Nazi bird fetish.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Hello GGG,

Just wanted to chime in here and let you know, those of us who are not offended by such a slight resemblance, greatly appreciate the art direction implied in the book. You're doing good work, keep going, don't let the plague of political correctness ruin creativity.

Besides the whiners should really stop whining over a war they were not involved in, almost a century ago. Also, Hugo Boss made uniforms for the Nazis, that's why we are so fascinated with them in popular culture. If it wasn't for this terrible association, I bet this style would be in fashion nowadays, it's just that sharp.
Last edited by HereticG on Feb 7, 2017, 8:04:31 PM
"
Devilbane wrote:
Just one word ...

lowbrow!

I hope this is not final.

Nowadays, this Naziish symbolism should be exchanged for an US Style one
Im amaze how stupid people can be

How are current US like Nazi germany

nazi tend to bring people they hate in their country in order to kill them

US is currently keeping people "they" hate from getting in the country in order not to be killed

much different
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
HereticG wrote:
Hello GGG,

Just wanted to chime in here and let you know, those of us who are not offended by such a slight resemblance, greatly appreciate the art direction implied in the book. You're doing good work, keep going, don't let the plague of political correctness ruin creativity.

Besides the whiners should really stop whining over a war they were not involved in, almost a century ago.

The Holocaust was not a war, it was genocide against millions of innocent people.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 7, 2017, 8:04:17 PM
so... living in America is like anti Nazi Germany
-- so confused
"
monkuar wrote:
"
HereticG wrote:
Hello GGG,

Besides the whiners should really stop whining over a war they were not involved in, almost a century ago.

The Holocaust was not a war, it was genocide against millions of innocent people.

Leave it to a SJW to blame me for something I didn't say. Did you see me not recognizing the Holocaust in any way? They are interconnected, I don't need to mention it to please some political correctness god...
Last edited by HereticG on Feb 7, 2017, 8:13:15 PM
Is that a new master who mods jewels! I hope.
wow... pleople whining over nazi-inspired uniforms.

do you also run away from history books?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 7, 2017, 8:26:33 PM
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEIIIT
Nazi themed drawings seems so childish.
They had some really nice suits though but other than that it's so out of touch with poe.
I realy dislike this not cause i'm offended or something,but because it ruins the poe universe.
Come on GGG,wtf are you thinking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info