Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

Wow who the fuck at GGG thought "yea Nazi theme is gonna be awesome".
"
Disrupted wrote:
wow... pleople whining over nazi-inspired uniforms.
do you also run away from history books?

There is a reason why nazi uniforms games and symbolism is banned in many countries.
If your grandparents had been executed by them 70 years ago you would understand.
It always has bad results in terms of marketing for the people selling or promoting anything nazi themed worldwide.
You don't have to be a jew to understand that at least.
i don't think this nazi themed artwork is a good idea !
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

There is a reason why nazi uniforms games and symbolism is banned in many countries.
If your grandparents had been executed by them 70 years ago you would understand.
It always has bad results in terms of marketing for the people selling or promoting anything nazi themed worldwide.

Yeah,wolfenstein wasn't a good game and acclaimed,not at all \s
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

It was banned in germany,The new order was edited without nazis to be released there.
I don't think poe wants to get in that kind of things for something out of nowhere that doesn't even fit the rest of the poe world.
It's not a ww2 game against nazis,there is a difference.
Anyway,they can do as they like but i find it completely meaningless.
S&M Nazi birdman Kreygasm
and PC and shit in this thread.
My comment with "I like nazi theme" was deleted. Nice, GGG, very nice.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
"
PandaMan wrote:
Wow who the fuck at GGG thought "yea Nazi theme is gonna be awesome".

The Ebony Legion was already a subtle Evil Black White and Red Army... This just makes it more prominent that yes... they're Fantasy Evil Black White and Red Army.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

And what does Wolfenstein has to do with his point? (Besides the killing of nazis and aesthetic behavior because the game was in ww2 and afterward) you are not even sarcastic with that mediocre /s.
I doesn't even fit in the Wraeclast universe even if the devs have a fetish for latex and swastikas...i hate when anything related to slavery and roman and even nordic has to be directly associated with that approach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info