Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

I guess rebalance of fishing system. Right now it's really unfair for those who haven't discovered it yet
IGN: TasKitas
Normal stays
Cruel will be removed
Merciless will stay as "open world" for everyone with respawning monsters/quest givers etc.

if there are special quests like bandits where the player could choose whether to help or kill them, then these will be in player specific instances, otherwise it would be a mess.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
is that a hint? a newer movie with Jason Statham is caled resurrection.
to die is related to "cruel stuff" also in poe to resurrect (on normal, in town or at start of zone.)

dont see any point to improve the wheel here but also would blame me for not calling this out later :D

the new mechanic is a new way to deal with death.

You've solved my cunning riddle!

Characters who die in 3.0 are reborn as Jason Statham! Jason is of course fully voiced with different wry one-liners for killing each boss and new NPC dialogue to reflect that you are no longer a mere exile, but world-famous action movie star, Jason Statham. This solves the critical ARPG problem where no ARPGs have sufficient quantities of Jason Statham. Until now.

Jason will be released alongside the new "Literally become Vin Diesel" Scion Ascendancy class so that you and your friends can re-enact the events of The Fast and the Furious 7 on your new high-performance Rhoa mounts.

3.0 sneak preview screenshot

Seriously though, it's not a hint. I'm just checking out the guesses :)

rhoa Mounts confirMed

get your wallets ready boys
Bring back race seasons.
Guessing by the pic, jason statham, the mechanic was a master teaching a student, am guessing that there is a new master comming that can offer previous league gear or maps with previous league mods like zana does. Also the chance of them having a league specific unique at level 8 as well as selling things like talismans etc in their shop.
My guess: dynamic difficulty were your level determin mob level, play any act! Kill all Main act Bosses to access merciless for more challenge/XP/drops
Clicking on a player brings up a stash tab window with what they have for sale. You can then purchase directly from them like a normal trade for the price they have listed. This gets rid of poe.trade as well as potential price fixers listing 100ex items for an alt :D
So there are 2 things that i could see getting changed with 3.0

First one is dynamic leveling zones:

So since they said you are going to do 10 acts in total before reaching endgame, im assuming that they are going to change the way the progessions goes and takes a bit from what WoW used to that, which are dynamic zones. So Lets say the new ledge in act 1 would be normally level 7 and you are lvl 10, then the level up ledge will be upped to level 10 for your Character. This isn't only giving people more options to level up, make speedrunning a bit less efficent and at the same time it supports SSF, since they can avoid (for their build) dangerous zones a lot more.

To avoid that people would just play act 1 ledge till lvl 80, each zone will have a maximum level scaling cap, for example ledge max level 15, after that it doesn't scale higher.

So this is my first assumptions and the 2nd one would be:

Change of targetting. They said that they have been working on 3.0 already for quite a long time and since then there have been the xbox announce and do you know what all the patches since then have in common?

Exactly, all new skills require no targeting and are aoe or channeling based. So all of those work good on xbox and i think from this point on we are either getting a rework of the old skills like frenzy, or they will just get removed. (i guess making frenzy work similar to something like scorching ray would be better, since just removing skills like those, would probably upset the community too much)

----

Let's see if either of those theories are actually happening :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/732488 - summoner guides CI+Life

thats how u die while summoning ur minions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqbfJ7doCs
Last edited by Dirtyraven on Feb 8, 2017, 5:39:10 AM
I think it'll b some new in game trade system;) GL&HF to all...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Increased luck chance when using currencies based on how few currencies you have.

So if you have 1 chaos orb and use it, you will get the best results possible.
But... if you have 5000 chaos orbs and use one, it will permanently destroy your character and their stash. Also your house and pets will be sucked up by a tornado or two.
Last edited by Redfeather_1975 on Feb 8, 2017, 5:57:22 AM
Every act modified (randomly or not) for every difficulty level you play. Quest rearranged, NPCs moved to different places, different storyline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info