Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

The problem is gating content through RNG and you intend to solve it by allowing people to obtain random access to high tiered content (shaper, uber atziri, guardians) via other more reliable means.

This is just a guess...but scalable content can go up or down in difficulty which will tune the rewards.

Too few people experience the end content because of its prohibitive cost, perhaps a set of div cards that can be turned in for a shaper set or somesuch.
Last edited by Americanidle on Feb 7, 2017, 10:20:02 PM
"Cruel" difficulty will be removed and we get Loot 2.0 like in Diablo III.

"Adventure Mode" - special maps accessible for level 1 character from personal map device.
Or not for level 1, but for character that finished Normal difficulty.
Last edited by Eliont on Feb 7, 2017, 9:57:54 PM
The problem that ALL ARPGs (to date) have had is the division of the community!
To be specific, I'm referring to the personal value each player holds that either forces them to choose one of two different play modes: Hardcore or Softcore

I believe that GGG has found a way to make the value proposition of death, a personal choice that allows for the unification of the Hardcore & Softcore communities, meaning:

No more separate leagues!

Now as to what possibly demonic forces "Christ" Wilson and the fellow devs of GGG have made pacts with, I can't say.

I only know that if I'm right, and I believe I am, this will re-write the book on how ARPGs are made, with regards to their communities, and the personal choice of the value of a death penalty.

PLEASE let me be right, cause I'm frakking dirt poor, I suck at the economy, and a Mirror would change my PoE life!
Oh snap?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
infinite ledge-like level with branches to regular story-line.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
My Reddit prediction as replied in the original post.

(Raw Text)
Procedurally generated acts. The act 1 town in the Xbox trailer looked different and Nessa was replaced. Different quests randomly picked including loads more, different town npcs, act wide mods like perandus or nemesis, and you can reroll before entering the next act. Scales up with map levels somewhat, new alternate endgame as well as the solution to arpgs which is a repetitive leveling experience, on top of the fact that racing and just simply playing the game will be a lot fresher.
My guess is unique items that are ... truly unique. Consider a shav's - obviously the big mod on it is 'Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield'. But what if every other mod was random like a rare. The unique part of a unique is the 'unique' mod. So there is always a better one out there somewhere.

Now this open's the door to - unique sets of items. Where everything about an item is random but each item in the set has one unique property - completing the set results in another unique property bonus.

GGG - Making loot GREAT again :)
Target dummies in hideout.

for damage testing and messing around while waiting for trades :)
Last edited by smichal52 on Feb 8, 2017, 2:52:54 AM
"
Eliont wrote:
"Cruel" difficulty will be removed and we get Loot 2.0 like in Diablo III

won't work in PoE.
D3 has fixed stats for classes. like witchdoc and wizard use int as their main stat, barb and crusader str and demonhunter and monk agi. also, there are fixed class sets and class-nonset-items. poe doesn't have this as - theoretically - every class can use and max every stat and use every item. plus there are no fixed "sets", just combination of items
There will be more incentive to play the game during a dead league due to daily mechanics quests and such which makes the player more likely to play during a league, maybe some league mechanics are activated later on or something special happens like world events or there will be bossfights and maps which can only be completed by a team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info