[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
you need atleast enlighten 3 for run that 4. and ofc some +1 curse in jew

Yeah, I was just wondering what the best two were for making mapping as easy and safe as possible till I had the requirements for 3 different reserve mana gems.
Hey first nice guide, but i have a question about the gameplay i have a primordial might, i need to keep summoning the golens all the time for the bonuns damage? I will do the elementalist variant.
So I've been running the elementalist variant for a few days now. I have the anima stone / might and 10 harmonies. My Flame golem is 20/20 and their life is ~17k. I faceroll virtually all t1-t15s however I tried uber atziri today, my golems seem to get absolutely destroyed on trio, they don't even come close to regening the amount of damage they take, they usually die within 10 seconds of the fight starting and thats with me convocating them for extra regen. Any tips?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey first nice guide, but i have a question about the gameplay i have a primordial might, i need to keep summoning the golens all the time for the bonuns damage? I will do the elementalist variant.

We don't really care about the bonus damage on primordial might, it's just to make them more aggressive

For uber atziri make sure you can recast the golems. This is also where you really want to optimise your gear - for example getting flame golem to 21/20. You should be able to get them all down though if you keep them cursed and make sure you kill the cycloner last.

Remove one curse so you have enough mana to recast them and probably use a mana potion so that you can keep getting them up throughout the fight. It's the one boss in the game that will reliably kill them, sadly
Would you whip up some levelling tree's for the elementalist?

Thank's
"
TemptedNZ wrote:
Would you whip up some levelling tree's for the elementalist?

Thank's

hi man, it's essentially the same as the necro one but here you go, first 40ish levels:

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAFcDAAAp34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZCPTAVGpDIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvfRhr20yz0B_v68rTtAzqug18V8ko-riTHNyPGoLH-ehodNpiGFbr7prgRZ1TUgAAAAAA

Just pick up life nodes as you see fit from templar/witch area etc
I've been tinkering a bit with the passive tree and I am going to try something a bit different for the character I am leveling. The new magicfind amulet;

is just too appealing to not use in such a build, so I am going to make a couple of adjustments to pick up unwavering stance while retaining the same amount of sockets. All points from here on out will be put into ES. Just need to 6-link and roll my regalia and I'm good to go

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN0DAABs34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZfRhr2xFQNbmnK0yz0B_v6yL0bAuTJ76KoS9_xsHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY1haUilV4HC7ytO0DEZxgwlvnspKX7CbtYTFwzoZivsJ9toaj1FMrEd9WypNPydKyG6qtfJ4DcAabzupblivNugB56cwn8uGYPNvSdUJuwDuLOmGs4qvkBF7w-q6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8agsf56Bg8vScYVrGQLai-gOGIHar-SffXhEhca8Ntm6EYangvfOVYB49GUfvNFh8Y6-6nCO-I-TfXz0mxAAAAAAA=
When first starting out should I save up for Primordial Might or Anima first? Elementilst Build

I play this on a laggy connection with lots of delay so I really need the golems to do the work
Last edited by Zeromous on Mar 16, 2017, 11:01:44 AM
"
Zeromous wrote:
When first starting out should I save up for Primordial Might or Anima first? Elementilst Build

I play this on a laggy connection with lots of delay so I really need the golems to do the work

they're one and the same - you sell one of each primordial to a vendor to get the anima stone. So you need 2 primordial mights eventually.

I think you'll enjoy your time with 4-6 golems more than having them aggressive early on at least!
Thanks for that information, it was very helpful. Wish these jewels werent 3 ex right now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info