[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Pretty easy to cheese with this build, elementalist golems don't care about any of his damage
Not the fastest shaper clear in the world but it gets the job done
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 12, 2017, 5:27:42 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:

Pretty easy to cheese with this build, elementalist golems don't care about any of his damage

Congrats! It's probably something they'll fix in 3.0 but for now might as well go for it

With capped gem levels etc it becomes really trivial to just run around while golems blast him to pieces. I ran 2 quicksilver flasks on that fight and just ran circles
Question: It's possible to start Uber Lab farming without the Primordial Might and with a 5L?(Elementalist version)
Last edited by SpitfireXD on Mar 12, 2017, 9:52:17 PM
"
allana wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:

Congrats! It's probably something they'll fix in 3.0 but for now might as well go for it

With capped gem levels etc it becomes really trivial to just run around while golems blast him to pieces. I ran 2 quicksilver flasks on that fight and just ran circles

i was wondering how a build with no leech that cant recover from anything that isn't a one shot in an instant handles end game and i guess this is it lol.
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
Question: It's possible to start Uber Lab farming without the Primordial Might and with a 5L?(Elementalist version)

Possible but will be slow, also you can't control them killing stuff you don't want them to kill.
This is not a lab farmer
% increase golem damage for each type golem summoned. you sure this can stack up?
"
cabbagemk wrote:
% increase golem damage for each type golem summoned. you sure this can stack up?

Judging by my golems damage, I'm 99% sure it stacks.

P.S it's uber viable in case anyone was wondering :P
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
cabbagemk wrote:

Judging by my golems damage, I'm 99% sure it stacks.

P.S it's uber viable in case anyone was wondering :P

No surprise there, I never saw any golem even get scratched in any of the normal atziri fights including trio, atziri's phases got burned through in 1-2 seconds each with double curses, lv 19 flame golem on a 5-link and no ele equilibrium yet.

Compared to my necro golemancer i had during breach, the damage feels about the same, but how much more survivable they are is night and day. Virtually every time my golems wiped on my necro was due to crazy ele shock stacks or tul breaches or Uber Atziri flameblast spam, these elementalist golems just seem to be immortal. Most of the things that could kill them in theory like bleeds and phys/chaos damage aren't tuned to rip through targets that have 4-5x the HP of players and almost 6k hp/sec regen.

I also can't see Shaper being much of a problem, hell if fart comes to squirt you can just eat his beam and grab a can of soda and some snacks while golems peck away at him.

Hoping empower lv 4's keep coming down, it would be worth it to me if they were like.. 50-60% the price they are now.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Mar 13, 2017, 8:59:45 AM
"
No surprise there, I never saw any golem even get scratched in any of the normal atziri fights including trio, atziri's phases got burned through in 1-2 seconds each with double curses, lv 19 flame golem on a 5-link and no ele equilibrium yet.

Compared to my necro golemancer i had during breach, the damage feels about the same, but how much more survivable they are is night and day. Virtually every time my golems wiped on my necro was due to crazy ele shock stacks or tul breaches or Uber Atziri flameblast spam, these elementalist golems just seem to be immortal. Most of the things that could kill them in theory like bleeds and phys/chaos damage aren't tuned to rip through targets that have 4-5x the HP of players and almost 6k hp/sec regen.

I also can't see Shaper being much of a problem, hell if fart comes to squirt you can just eat his beam and grab a can of soda and some snacks while golems peck away at him.

Hoping empower lv 4's keep coming down, it would be worth it to me if they were like.. 50-60% the price they are now.

For me they only died on vaal temple and minotaur
I ran my necro golem build to level 100 in Breach, so I know they are great for mapping. I was thinking of going Elementalist this time around.

Do you think it would be better to do necro first, till I get to end game and then regret to elementalist, or is elementalist still pretty good at mapping and I could just go for it at the start?

I was also thinking of going CI this time as well, did hybrid last time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info