[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
allana wrote:
"
Hayllit wrote:
Hey! Could you please recommend some skills with which to level that first golemancer build? I'm at 36 and I feel that it's going too slow.

Hello!

Sure thing, before you actually get the ability to use multiple golems (you can get 3 at level 41 with 2x clayshapers, but the golem jewelry has no level requirement (aside from 34 which is the golem skill requirement). What I usually do is use bladefall or blade vortex until I get high enough level to equip golem gems. My plan for 2.6 will be to try to get ahold of 2x clayshapers and a tabula rasa as soon as possible, because 3 golems in a 6-link tabula provides really good leveling speed, even without any of the expensive jewels

As such, I would just toughen it out with some spell gem until level 41 and at that point use double clayshapers and you should notice a nice breeze once you get into cruel difficulty

Thanks so much. I've been trying with a combination of zombies, flame totem and firestorm so far and it's pretty inefficient. Probably because i have a max of 3 links on my gear :D will try it your way!
Hey man I might be wrong but it looks like you only have 4 points of ascendency invested ? Havn't you killed Uber Lab yet or is it irrelevant for your built to get those 2 extra ascendency points.

Appart from that, great build !
"
Qalhys wrote:
Hey man I might be wrong but it looks like you only have 4 points of ascendency invested ? Havn't you killed Uber Lab yet or is it irrelevant for your built to get those 2 extra ascendency points.

Appart from that, great build !

Hi,

That's correct actually. I did not bother doing cruel and merc lab (I did do uber though because I wanted to try and get a better head enchant) because it largely doesn't give a lot. It' still somewhat worth doing it because you get 4% cast speed per difficulty but it was not a big enough carrot for me to do more lab
hey wanted to ask (cuz im a noob)

why not just go 6 fire golem ?

what do u benfit from going 4 flame 1 light 1 ice ?
Hi, I'm planning on making this build my last for the league. BSC However I had a few questions for the elementalist mid-high budget version.
I can afford everything except a +1 curse eye.
What 2 curse should I use.
Also is Harmony stacking more beneficial then throwing in a few Eminence jewels?
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
hey wanted to ask (cuz im a noob)

why not just go 6 fire golem ?

what do u benfit from going 4 flame 1 light 1 ice ?

Primordial Harmony gives (16-20)% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned, which this build stacks. and since you get 3 types each jewel gives 48-60 golem damage. Pretty sure that's how it works.
"
Bruhnke wrote:
Hi, I'm planning on making this build my last for the league. BSC However I had a few questions for the elementalist mid-high budget version.
Also is Harmony stacking more beneficial then throwing in a few Eminence jewels?

Hi,

With just 2 curses you don't need the enlighten either I think. A level 3 does help a little bit though.

Personally I would go for the two defensive curses because I dislike dying, but temporal chains + flammability should be all right as well as mobs will be quite slowed.

You're also correct on the reason we use multiple golem types. I don't think eminence are worth it as they don't stack for bonus golems like harmonies does. 1 eminence is always 20% attack speed whereas 1 harmony is 60% damage
"
allana wrote:
"
Bruhnke wrote:

Hi,

With just 2 curses you don't need the enlighten either I think. A level 3 does help a little bit though.

Personally I would go for the two defensive curses because I dislike dying, but temporal chains + flammability should be all right as well as mobs will be quite slowed.

You're also correct on the reason we use multiple golem types. I don't think eminence are worth it as they don't stack for bonus golems like harmonies does. 1 eminence is always 20% attack speed whereas 1 harmony is 60% damage

Yeah I figured since i have a lvl 3 enlighten anyways, to stick it into Heretic with curse x2 and disc. Might be able to save some points from getting aura reservation.
I can't seem to figure out of a Lvl 4 Empower is better or a 20/20 Fire penetration for the red link.
Wondering if anyone can do the math or just knows which is better. I have a level 21 Fire Golem too so it makes it in total lvl 24.
Great build btw
Last edited by MrMojoRising on Feb 8, 2017, 7:47:29 PM
"
MrMojoRising wrote:
I can't seem to figure out of a Lvl 4 Empower is better or a 20/20 Fire penetration for the red link.
Wondering if anyone can do the math or just knows which is better. I have a level 21 Fire Golem too so it makes it in total lvl 24.
Great build btw

Im pretty sure he said empower is better when you have a +1 or +2 to gems chestpiece

A level 4 empower with a level 21 flame golem in a +1 to gems makes the level 21 flame golem a 26 flame golem. And at that point it should be stronger then fire pen, but i dont like doing math :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info