[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Hi, I started a golem+zombies+spectre+animated guardian as my first witch summoner build. But for some reason, I didn't enjoy it as much. And I didn't want to give up on it since I put a little bit of currencies into the items, so I found yours and started trying out. It's definitely working out really well for me tho! Having a lot of fun.

But just one question, I got almost the exact same gear as yours, except that I havent gotten the +1 curse amulet yet. But when I try to activate the triple curse with discipline on the helmet, it says my mana is 100% reserved. I hit all the reduced mana reserved on the tree as you did.

Did I miss something? Adding max mana wouldn't work either, since it's 100% reserved.
"
bawwb wrote:
Hi, I started a golem+zombies+spectre+animated guardian as my first witch summoner build. But for some reason, I didn't enjoy it as much. And I didn't want to give up on it since I put a little bit of currencies into the items, so I found yours and started trying out. It's definitely working out really well for me tho! Having a lot of fun.

But just one question, I got almost the exact same gear as yours, except that I havent gotten the +1 curse amulet yet. But when I try to activate the triple curse with discipline on the helmet, it says my mana is 100% reserved. I hit all the reduced mana reserved on the tree as you did.

Did I miss something? Adding max mana wouldn't work either, since it's 100% reserved.

Hi, could you unlock your character page? I have heretics veil and enlighten lvl 4 that gives me less reduced mana, besides the nodes on the tree. If you don't have a level 4 enlighten I would just run 2 curses. But open up your character page and I'll take a look!
Assuming the Elementalist CI Golem build is the end goal.
Would you rather start off a new league as a Necro and respec. later, or start as an Elementalist right away?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
Assuming the Elementalist CI Golem build is the end goal.
Would you rather start off a new league as a Necro and respec. later, or start as an Elementalist right away?

Elementalist is probably going to be easier to start with in a new league due to golems becoming immune to elemental damage and the fact that you get 4 of them without any golem jewelry.

Necro is arguably better for a party play though, as you can work towards getting a shavs and then run a lot of supportive auras. I would say there's no right or wrong answer but with elementalist you can potentially cheese shaper early on in a league as well
"
allana wrote:
"
bawwb wrote:

Hi, could you unlock your character page? I have heretics veil and enlighten lvl 4 that gives me less reduced mana, besides the nodes on the tree. If you don't have a level 4 enlighten I would just run 2 curses. But open up your character page and I'll take a look!

oh my bad. didn't realize the enlighten lvl 4. Thanks!
After looking through patch notes, I don't see anything that would alter the builds. The pathing might be a bit different after we get the skill tree, but I'll update those when it does pop.

Instead we will get more options for interesting build combinations due to the revamped items and returning legacy "foil" uniques.

Hi,
I can see 2 changes:
Heretic's Veil has been nerfed
Unset rings have been buffed

Btw, thanks for this build. I'm going to follow it in 2.6 - with some small changes probably - I'm still thinking about auras/curses vs blasphemy... haste + discpline + manually runned curses perhaps...will need to do some math. I've never played any zoomancer, so I do not know if it is comfortable to run curses manualy or not.

I'm also waiting for the new tree..and updates from your side ;)
Even with the nerf to heretic's veil it won't really alter anything, as it just lowers the curse levels by one. Unset ring buff is going to be really nice though!

I'm already thinking about how to change the trees but mostly I am thinking about a Zombie build. I wonder if I should do it as CI, life or lowlife. Need skill tree!
"
allana wrote:
Even with the nerf to heretic's veil it won't really alter anything, as it just lowers the curse levels by one. Unset ring buff is going to be really nice though!

I'm already thinking about how to change the trees but mostly I am thinking about a Zombie build. I wonder if I should do it as CI, life or lowlife. Need skill tree!

With the upgraded Grasp, new zombie jewel and general zombie buffs, look like they could be used as a main damage source.
6L poison zombies in a Skin of the Loyal perhaps, I guess it depends on how often they can spam their slams.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 1, 2017, 7:17:35 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
allana wrote:

With the upgraded Grasp, new zombie jewel and general zombie buffs, look like they could be used as a main damage source.
6L poison zombies in a Skin of the Loyal perhaps, I guess it depends on how often they can spam their slams.

I have a feeling the new vis mortis will kick ass as the buffed ES levels will make it a decent chest for CI or some kinda hybrid.

Skin of the loyal might be hard to come by at the start, chayula is fairly rare after all. But it might not be a bad chest for zombies either, I agree with that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info