[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

How would i level this build? when would i swap to golems if i started as something else? completely new to summoner
"
Rosslol wrote:
How would i level this build? when would i swap to golems if i started as something else? completely new to summoner

If you haave access to the golem jewels, you can use golems soon as you get them at level 34. If not, you can start using them as your main source of damage at level 41 when you can equip 2x clayshapers

How to level up to that point is up to you though. I normally level with summon raging spirits until then as they're pretty generic and you get all the needed support gems as a witch
This is my gear in HC flashback right now (MoM)

"

My question is what do you think I should eventually run in my helmet when I get an upgrade? (it will most likely be a normal bone helmet or something, or maybe increased effect of lightning golem because my attack/cast speed is awful.) Is vaal haste worth going for? I would need another 40 dexterity. In that case I will be going inc duration, flesh offering, vaal haste....? maybe convocation if I can't get a unset ring? EDIT: got unset ring. Not sure, thought maybe you would know something. I've played summoner a lot but last time I played that slot would be used for vaal discipline and the meta was ci and whatnot.

I will be getting loreweave for the chest if I survive long enough. My gloves/boots/shield armor will carry me over till then. Do you think cwdt-immortal call-duration is still good for shield slot?

Edit: I may want a slot for decoy totem somewhere, I love decoy totem. I have this jewel though for when I get a abyssal belt:

Not sure if that is enough taunt.

Also, not having auras kinda sucks. Kinda do wish I could run haste with a essence worm. Maybe I should.

Also: any recommendations for a unique shield? I won't need resistances. Maybe lioneye's for the giant hp pool?
Last edited by isunktitanic on May 12, 2018, 1:40:44 AM
Hello! Dps with 4+1+1+1 better than 7 flame golems? U compare them in pob foe example? I'm currently running hybrid build with chayula and saw several life based build, CI"; still can't decide what is better, any thoughts?
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Hello! Dps with 4+1+1+1 better than 7 flame golems? U compare them in pob foe example? I'm currently running hybrid build with chayula and saw several life based build, CI"; still can't decide what is better, any thoughts?

Ice and lightning golem give shock and freeze immunity as well. And you can use them for culling. I like them. I am running 4+1+1 level 90 FHC currently. You can check my character.
Last edited by isunktitanic on May 15, 2018, 12:19:53 AM
Hi i'm going with this build,

Few questions
A - 4+1+1+1 set-up - why stone and not chaos golem?

B - why not 3+1+1+1+1set up with all golems? (it is not a 20% increase per harmony?)

C - what are you using for pantheon major and minor?
Can I get your thoughts on the new Delve league Golem amulet Allana?
"
Eathb wrote:
Can I get your thoughts on the new Delve league Golem amulet Allana?

hi

I believe it will be very good and help the overal clear. Might want to invest in some of the new minion nodes, depending on what they are (hp especially would be useful) but I think it's going to be interesting to try and play around. Now with buffs to lightning warp and flame dash I would also say that golementalist mobility will be improved immensely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info