D3 has introduced ''Primal ancient items''

"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

PoE mobs dont have 50m hp or whatever armor/etc so doing 50k damage is the same as doing 50m damage on maple

Wrong, lessing fight time with bosses is essentially for this game.

They could have 50m hp i have no idea but if they had anywhere as high as maple most bosses would be unkillable with anything less then like 25m a hit (or a bit less since we can gain alot of attack speed)
Since one of the bosses needs about 25m to kill solo (not fast tho...)

My highest dps on PoE is like 240k with flasks up (only one char and it cant kill guardians because they kill me in one hit)

Hardest boss in maple has 25,200,000,000,000 hp and it would take a long time to kill him even with 50m dps (i dont think anyone has even killed him? theres another boss like this one that only a handful of people have killed)

"
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I_NO your posts are more and more becoming like trump's tweets.
Absolutely unreadable 1/10.

Yeah well I'm awesome and you're not.

HaHAA

People who don't punctuate, often don't realise how unreadable what they write is. This is simply because they wrote it, they know what they meant to say, so read it back to themselves exactly how they intended. Punctuation is irrelevant when its only purpose is to give context, clarity and meaning, to something which has full context and lacks no clarity or meaning, due to the reader being the writer.

So a question, I_NO: Do you ever go back to an old post of yours, one where context is gone from immediate memory, read it and just say to yourself "WTF am I on about?" ?

Try it, maybe it will make the penny drop, that punctuation has a purpose when the reader is not the writer.

Try it.

Please, for the love of all that is.

Try it.

I beg you.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 1, 2017, 9:07:27 AM
Fuck no nobody has time for that /bounces
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I agree, anuhart. And this is not only directed at our Forusaur.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'm playing g d3 off and on. Dh grenadier hitting for 50+ billion every .000001 seconds, instantly wrecking GR 80+. Shame it's what were bottlenecked to play.

I think d3 is boring as shit with absolutely no end game or reason to farm anything else other than 2 builds. But it's stable :(
I Honestly hate these gigantic numbers of damage, it just makes no sens at some point.

In D2 you could do a few K with your endgame setup, and that was fine.
In PoE we can do more than that but its still somewhat reasonable.
In D3... going to billions of damage is... what? I can't even imagine having more expansions boosting that. It will turn into some DBZ scale of damage.

I still wish all these games would scale things down and make the various status effect/crowd control, etc. more desirable than a lot of dps.

Edit: Also damn it I_NO, I was already playing D2 & PoE at the same time, and now you make me want to try the current D3 season just to see how ridiculous it is.
Last edited by Mezion on Feb 1, 2017, 9:32:40 AM
eh I'm doing it in HC do to my ''group'' MEMEMEMME YOU GOT TO PLAY HC OR YOU'RE A FAILURE /cries

I haven't played this shit in ages though so I'm amazed of the power creep here compared to PoE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 1, 2017, 9:46:30 AM
This is hilarious. D3 couldn't get any worse.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
This is hilarious. D3 couldn't get any worse.
I think you underestimate Blizzard.
I'll check out the Necro, but I find it hard to remain interested in D3.

Some seasons I'll do the seasonal journey in a week, others I skip entirely.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info