D3 has introduced ''Primal ancient items''

"
Lynerus wrote:

PoE mobs dont have 50m hp or whatever armor/etc so doing 50k damage is the same as doing 50m damage on maple

Wrong, lessing fight time with bosses is essentially for this game.
I honestly struggle to understand OP. I dont follow D3 either.

Anyone care to translate OP in simple bullet points or sentences?
"
Baron01 wrote:

There is nothing to understand. This thread is off topic and spam.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Baron01 wrote:

Everyone can understand me just fine it's like some of you just wanna incite me because you know I'm the great I_NO whos awesome n cute n awesome n just more awesomeness. I mean look they're contributing to the thread bro.

lul

It's simple

There's 3 categories of type of items in diablo 3 okay

1) Normal
2) Ancient
3) Primal Ancient

Each legendary drop or unique drop as we call it has a chance to be a one of the two. An ancient or a primal ancient is basically a much MUCH stronger version of the normal item so basically well use Shavs alright

Shavs has like what a 400 ES base? So an ancient would be 600 ES base and a primal ancient would be 800 ES base shit like that in PoE format.

It's basically more power creep that's unnecessary. So we're discussing power creep in both PoE and D3 comparing the two really while I make fun of the ones who try to attack me cuz I'm awesomeness.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 1, 2017, 7:50:19 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:

There is nothing to understand. This thread is off topic and spam.

If it was offtopic it would of been moved thankfully all you do is try to attack me knowing it's futile cuz I'm awesome HaHAA. IF IT WAS SPAM IT WOULD OF BEEN DELETED HaHAA

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 1, 2017, 7:50:42 AM
"

Everyone can understand me just fine it's like some of you just wanna incite me because you know I'm the great I_NO whos awesome n cute n awesome n just more awesomeness. I mean look they're contributing to the thread bro.

lul

It's simple

There's 3 categories of type of items in diablo 3 okay

1) Normal
2) Ancient
3) Primal Ancient

Each legendary drop or unique drop as we call it has a chance to be a one of the two. An ancient or a primal ancient is basically a much MUCH stronger version of the normal item so basically well use Shavs alright

Shavs has like what a 400 ES base? So an ancient would be 600 ES base and a primal ancient would be 800 ES base shit like that in PoE format.

It's basically more power creep that's unnecessary. So we're discussing power creep in both PoE and D3 comparing the two really while I make fun of the ones who try to attack me cuz I'm awesomeness.

Thank you Great One. You just confused me with your OP as such concept is not currently present in PoE. I now understand the post was to incite imagination what would happen if such concept was introduced to PoE.
It's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee /dinosaurs
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Baron01 wrote:

Basically all posts by OP are overly dramatic comparisons to other crap games

OP is rich kid that does nothing but play POE all day/night for half a league, then spends the other half of the league wondering why the league got boring and resorts to making selfish and threatening posts ("LOOK AT ME IM PLAYING D3 now POE IS SO boring!") in an attempt to shorten leagues and impose its A.D.D. agenda on the rest of us.
"
minezeye wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:

Basically all posts by OP are overly dramatic comparisons to other crap games

OP is rich kid that does nothing but play POE all day/night for half a league, then spends the other half of the league wondering why the league got boring and resorts to making selfish and threatening posts ("LOOK AT ME IM PLAYING D3 now POE IS SO boring!") in an attempt to shorten leagues and impose its A.D.D. agenda on the rest of us.

Selfish and threatening post huh? Watch your tongue

Lul
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info