D3 has introduced ''Primal ancient items''

Yeah the infinite g rift though ''balances'' it out I suppose well sorta

''sorta''

PoE's power creep is a joke compared to this disaster right now.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Wait is this real

/e Holy fucking shit it is ROFL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 31, 2017, 8:35:33 PM
so they vastly reduced the power range of gear so that the "oh im an ssf casual and I want the same shit as the no life crew whaa whaa" crowd got their way....

...and then they realised that made the item game shit, so they added ancient items that were rare and had more power...

...and then they realised the item game was still shit and they needed even rarer gear to add something worth playing for beyond a few weeks.

Now what? Were sort of back where they started where gear had a fairly large power range and it was really hard to find the most powerful shit? Ok.. lol?

give em another 2 years and they will add a trade system.

again.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We have power creep too... we just call them "league specific".

Touchè. More power creep is not the answer. Then GGG will just nerf xp more to compensate, will need to compensate by increasing the creatures health, and the game servers will lag even more than they do now.

But those of us who hang out in the forums much have come to expect this from I_NO. He is the prime example of a no lifer extreme player that sucks the life out of PoE playing morning/noon/night as evidence of 40/40 challenges completed (among other things) and then posts that he's bored with this game. Time for him to move on and get a life.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 31, 2017, 8:40:05 PM
Since GGG has started going down the D3 route for a bigger audience, we might even see something comparable.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Since GGG has started going down the D3 route for a bigger audience, we might even see something comparable.

well, we already have it right? when was the last time you found a flaring + merciless + dictators + celebration + incision + destruction t1 base item weapon?

Its never happened, theres potential in this game for items of unbelievable power to drop that have literally never dropped for anyone, ever, in 4 years of the game being open to the public.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:

Poe items roll six random affixes in random ranges. In D3 they roll 2-3 random affixes and always in a high range. That's why they had to add ancient versions of items and now primal. It was just too easy to gear. After a week or two there was nothing to do but farm xp.
Lol. Why didn't they just call them "11 ancients" and get it over with?

I went on d3 forums the other day and saw they got forum avatars after 7 years. Lol.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

QFT.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

QFT.

If you are equating poe power creep to d3 power creep then I assume you haven't played d3 in the last 2 years. Just as an example all of the viable sets in D3 now have to have at least "+2000% damage" to be viable while the idea of using rare items in that game is laughable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info