D3 has introduced ''Primal ancient items''

"
MeWhenum wrote:
D3 is like an ex-girlfriend who became a burnout. You used to have a lot of fun with her, but then she started hanging out with the wrong folks (Wyatt), started doing hard drugs (power creep), then before you know it you don't even recognize the thing you used to love. Nowadays all you hear about her is that she is on the verge of death and occasionally someone mentions a particularly stupid thing she did. You remember the good times you had, however fleeting, and wonder how this happened.
How sad it is to realize your current girlfriend is basically your previous one, but better at hiding it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2017, 12:31:53 AM
"

If it was offtopic it would of been moved thankfully all you do is try to attack me knowing it's futile cuz I'm awesome HaHAA. IF IT WAS SPAM IT WOULD OF BEEN DELETED HaHAA

Guess where is this thread now?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
They really need a fucking a lead developer>>>,<<< You all should see their forum like a fucking warzone basically when this shit was announced.

Rory isn't perfect but his shit is better then d3 for sure.
OMG, a comma!
...wait. maybe it was just a typo. yeah, should be it.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
SUPER PRIMAL ANCIENT LEGENDARY

Is i of diabul devaulper nao?

Seriously, all these "rarity" tiers are so artificial and useless. They do nothing.

While PoE has many problems, I'm glad PoE's rarities are actually useful and well designed. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
In B4 Dinosaur tier items.
and after that? amoeba-tier items?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I WANT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I WANT

What's the point when you're already unstoppable?
"
silumit wrote:
and after that? amoeba-tier items?

Antediluvian Primal Ancient Items
Jurassic Antediluvian Primal Ancient Items
Pre-Photosynthesis Jurassic Antediluvian Primal Ancient Items
Singularity Black Hole Pre-Photosynthesis Jurassic Antediluvian Primal Ancient Items
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Perq wrote:
SUPER PRIMAL ANCIENT LEGENDARY

Is i of diabul devaulper nao?

Seriously, all these "rarity" tiers are so artificial and useless. They do nothing.

While PoE has many problems, I'm glad PoE's rarities are actually useful and well designed. :V

But we dont have set items! This is why Witcher 3 is the best game ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info