[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

btw according to dmg on maps - its better to use 4 flame with shield for charges,right? and for bosses? we wnt have alot charges without mobs so maybe better to use five golems with two weapons?
and im kinda sad with mana pool - cause of 2 curses or 1 curse/ 1 aura - there are not enough mana to recast golems = we wont have huge dmg buff from primordial gem :C its ok?
thx for ur previous answers, u are so great guy :O
and i love this build. its so cozy. <3
but also i hate this build - i already spent 500 chaos for jewels and tomorrow will spend 1200+ more chaos for amulets,chests,empowers...meh. expensive xD i hope build will shine even more after this. and i dont even speak about buying another gear like gloves/helmet enchants/boots corrupt..heh
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Aug 28, 2017, 7:04:38 PM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
btw according to dmg on maps - its better to use 4 flame with shield for charges,right? and for bosses? we wnt have alot charges without mobs so maybe better to use five golems with two weapons?

Victario's Charity gives frenzy charges on hit. It should work just fine against bosses.
First time I do a T16 map today in my PoE "career". I almost managed to kill Guardian of the Chimera but unfortunately he eventually got me with his last smoke cloud phase...

I'm trying a life version of the build with a very different skill tree. Until now I absolutely facerolled the content up to T15 maps and bosses, but it's the first time I can't finish a map!
I'm level 92 but I have really shitty gear (was playing SSF with Spectres until not long ago but I made the switch to be able to get the Primordial Stones), only 6k HP, and I used Flesh Offering instead of Bone Offering (and no Rumi's Concoction). I didn't think he would hit this hard. I think I might be able to defeat him if I'm better prepared next time.

Flame Golems are only level 21 (with Empower) so DPS and survavibility are pretty mediocre too.

Let's hope I'll beat him next time... I have to find another T16 map now.

Skill Tree: poeurl.com/bvOO
Last edited by amasokin on Aug 28, 2017, 9:58:35 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:

Hi!

My tool give me 56% TC effect, which has no Effectiveness counted yet. I have 30% TC effectiveness from vertex enhancement and 10% from blasphemy so 40% total :
56*1.40=78.8% effect of TC. Cap is 75% so I'm bit overcapped.

You have to calculate effectiveness yourself, tooltip just gives the base value.

Ok, that's great. Thx for answering. My tooltip is 51% and I also have 40% curse effectiveness from the tree though so I should be fairly well under the cap then (71.4%). Honestly the mobs feel so slow at this point I don't think I will chase the last few percent. If you had of asked me the slow feels more like a 300% slow than a 75% one!!! I can literally watch most things attack animation start, move out the way and see them attacking thin air whilst my golems kill them. Feels absurdly safe to play.

Just got my Death's Door boots and a crystal belt too so EHP now up to 8.8k and with 58% chaos resistance the build is feeling very smooth. And this is from an Ele golemancer perspective which I think I will be sticking with now. Having a few QoL improvements like vaal discipline, flesh offering, convocation and a MF culling setup linked to Lightning golem and Ice Golem I don't quite miss the MF setup of last league as much.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
and im kinda sad with mana pool - cause of 2 curses or 1 curse/ 1 aura - there are not enough mana to recast golems = we wont have huge dmg buff from primordial gem :C its ok?
thx for ur previous answers, u are so great guy :O
and i love this build. its so cozy. <3
but also i hate this build - i already spent 500 chaos for jewels and tomorrow will spend 1200+ more chaos for amulets,chests,empowers...meh. expensive xD i hope build will shine even more after this. and i dont even speak about buying another gear like gloves/helmet enchants/boots corrupt..heh

"
Victario's Charity gives frenzy charges on hit. It should work just fine against bosses.

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Golems generate Frenzy charges that they and you are at maximum charges almost all the time. Bosses other summon own minions that Golem kill to get Power charges during during the fight. Shield also gives golems block chances which helps them to survive against melee based bosses.

Second Clayshaper might give some better single target DPS, but it requires to be already Elementalist with 5x Golems to do the 4+1+1 mix. With Necromancer dual Clayshapers should almost never be beneficial.

Golems are supposed to be near immortal tanks, so using resummon to get minimal damage boost and chaos cloud doesn't really boost DSP that much. It's better to leave Golems stay on target and use manual Flesh Offering if you want more damage.

Try to get "Temporal Chains" to near max level by taking "Skittering Runes" nodes from the tree. Once you get over 70% with TC and get over 8,5k EHP nothing but boss should be able to kill you anymore ;)

"
First time I do a T16 map today in my PoE "career". I almost managed to kill Guardian of the Chimera but unfortunately he eventually got me with his last smoke cloud phase...

I'm trying a life version of the build with a very different skill tree. Until now I absolutely facerolled the content up to T15 maps and bosses, but it's the first time I can't finish a map!
I'm level 92 but I have really shitty gear (was playing SSF with Spectres until not long ago but I made the switch to be able to get the Primordial Stones), only 6k HP, and I used Flesh Offering instead of Bone Offering (and no Rumi's Concoction). I didn't think he would hit this hard. I think I might be able to defeat him if I'm better prepared next time.

Flame Golems are only level 21 (with Empower) so DPS and survavibility are pretty mediocre too.

Let's hope I'll beat him next time... I have to find another T16 map now.

Hi!

6k Life is extremely low if you have almost no armor :/
I would change armor to "The Brass Dome" if you want to do endgame with life based version of build. With hybrid you can easily get to 8,5K EHP and tank most of guardian hits.

You can actually use "The Baron" while trying Stone Golems for main damage. They get the Strength bonus and will get higher life total. Check some "The Baron" zombie or SRS builds for skill tree changes if you want to try Stone Golems.

"
Ok, that's great. Thx for answering. My tooltip is 51% and I also have 40% curse effectiveness from the tree though so I should be fairly well under the cap then (71.4%). Honestly the mobs feel so slow at this point I don't think I will chase the last few percent. If you had of asked me the slow feels more like a 300% slow than a 75% one!!! I can literally watch most things attack animation start, move out the way and see them attacking thin air whilst my golems kill them. Feels absurdly safe to play.

Just got my Death's Door boots and a crystal belt too so EHP now up to 8.8k and with 58% chaos resistance the build is feeling very smooth. And this is from an Ele golemancer perspective which I think I will be sticking with now. Having a few QoL improvements like vaal discipline, flesh offering, convocation and a MF culling setup linked to Lightning golem and Ice Golem I don't quite miss the MF setup of last league as much.

Hey and np ^^

The high level Temp Chains really is ridiculously strong. You really have to test it yourself to see how well it works, no video can really show it. Just TC and 8,5k EHP basically carry all the way to bosses every time as you cant kill yourself with reflect and see Heralds and Volatiles from mile away. I will probably tweak passive skill tree to get 75% TC without "The Vertex" enhancement as I have not seen any appear yet on the market.

Ele is ok when you have tons of EHP and high level TC to keep you alive every-time to boss fights. You just need to worry about staying alive during the boss, and that makes things lot more easier. Test different skill and gear like Vaal skills, Offerings, Convocation and flasks to find best combination for your play-style and you are ready to level as high as you want ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:

Hi!

6k Life is extremely low if you have almost no armor :/
I would change armor to "The Brass Dome" if you want to do endgame with life based version of build. With hybrid you can easily get to 8,5K EHP and tank most of guardian hits.

You can actually use "The Baron" while trying Stone Golems for main damage. They get the Strength bonus and will get higher life total. Check some "The Baron" zombie or SRS builds for skill tree changes if you want to try Stone Golems.

Yes, I have no doubts that 6k HP is really low but as I was saying it's mostly self found gear or things I bought for a few Chaos.

I'm pretty casual and I spent all my money on the Jewels transitionning from SSF Spectres to Golemancer, so now I'm just trying to grind back the currency to be able to upgrade my gear step by step.

I think I can make it work considering I almost beat Chimera with this shit gear and many non upgraded Gems, and never had any problems in maps up to T15. I definitely have a lot of room for gear upgrades!

Thanks for the advice!
Hi, i am at the point where all the important pieces of the build are done.
Sitting on 2k health and 6k+ energy shield will all res max (109+) even chaos (69)

The one major thing missing is a 6L Infernal Mantle (not counting the corrupted upgrades)

At this point i can run all maps up to tier 15 without any problems.(Didn't run guardians yet because i am thinking my golem dps is still low)

My question is about adding some MF into the build and run low tier red maps more efficiently.
What is more important rarity or quantity? I have two ventor rings that i am using right now that keeps me on capped res coupled and with Chayula amulet i have a very decent rarity. But it seems that quantity is more important. Is Bisco's worth it considering i lose so much from that slot and it doesn't seem to be any other item that can boost quantity as good as Bisco's.

Also i have updated the links with tempest shield, but even though i have the wrong order of the gems on my CWDT i didn't notice phase run dropping? I am missing something?

I encountered a very strange bug / interaction recently after the latest patch and after swapping around some links to test out the new CWDT setup. My golems (level 24) kept dropping from 4 to 3 very suddenly, even when testing in very low level 67 maps. I eventually figured out it was tied to bone offering, which was socketed in my clayshaper. Once I moved CWDT bone offering -> increased duration to Victario's Charity, the problem seems to have stopped. (I think maybe something about triggering bone offering temporarily disabled the Clayshaper, dropping the golems to 3). Will report this to the bug forum as well
"
litmusdragon wrote:
I encountered a very strange bug / interaction recently after the latest patch and after swapping around some links to test out the new CWDT setup. My golems (level 24) kept dropping from 4 to 3 very suddenly, even when testing in very low level 67 maps. I eventually figured out it was tied to bone offering, which was socketed in my clayshaper. Once I moved CWDT bone offering -> increased duration to Victario's Charity, the problem seems to have stopped. (I think maybe something about triggering bone offering temporarily disabled the Clayshaper, dropping the golems to 3). Will report this to the bug forum as well

CWDT was casting the stone golem of your clayshaper, reducing your flame golems to 3. Its not a bug :)
Last edited by demisp on Aug 29, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
"
litmusdragon wrote:

I had this isssue at first too, its because cwdt is setup in clayshaper which grants stone golem, so it will cwdt a stone golem and act like a 4-link. That being said, I also realized that clayshaper is a psuedo-4link and you COULD run 4L stone golem through it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info