[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Skin of loyalty is very expensive. Should i sell my 6link Carcass for buying it?:C
Plus,how assendancy Commander of darknes will work? u are not using any real auras for this effect...o.O
and should i use lvl 19-20 AG with no empower(no money,after this amulet for 450 chaos,lol).? Or better buy empower and dont use amulet?)
thx for answers :)
Hey, another quick question: why not go for the "Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage" helmet enchant instead of the Temp Chains one, and just take Skittering Runes?

Isn't the 40% increased Damage worth the 3 extra skill points (to keep Temp Chains maxed)? I know 40% increased damage isn't that much but it seems worth it for 3 skills points.

I'm using dual curses so Skittering Runes empowers my Temp Chains & my Enfeeble, which makes it even more worth imo.

What's your opinion?

Thanks!
Last edited by amasokin on Aug 28, 2017, 2:54:53 PM
"
amasokin wrote:
Hey, another quick question: why not go for the "Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage" helmet enchant instead of the Temp Chains one, and just take Skittering Runes?

Isn't the 40% increased Damage worth the 3 extra skill points (to keep Temp Chains maxed)? I know 40% increased damage isn't that much but it seems worth it for 3 skills points.

I'm using dual curses so Skittering Runes empowers my Temp Chains & my Enfeeble, which makes it even more worth imo.

What's your opinion?

Thanks!

how are u using enfeeble?:O i mean in guide second curse - elemental weakness from gloves on animatron, but how to use enfeeble?:O
So how can you tell if you are at the 75% slow cap for temporal chains?

I can't see anything in Path of Building about this. Does it say in-game somewhere?
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Aug 28, 2017, 3:23:51 PM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
amasokin wrote:

What's your opinion?

Thanks!

how are u using enfeeble?:O i mean in guide second curse - elemental weakness from gloves on animatron, but how to use enfeeble?:O

I'm just not using the exact same build, I'm using a 4-Link with Temp Chains / Enfeeble / Blasphemy / Enhance.
Last edited by amasokin on Aug 28, 2017, 3:47:05 PM
"
amasokin wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
amasokin wrote:

What's your opinion?

Thanks!

I'm just not using the exact same build, I'm using a 4-Link with Temp Chains / Enfeeble / Blasphemy / Enhance.

so u are using no auras? = u dont take advantage from ascendacy skill^^?
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

Clarity Lv.1.
"
amasokin wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

Clarity Lv.1.

heh, kinda smart :D ty for tip :D
so,guys, i have 6l carcass jack, it wont be even close as good as skin of loyalty? carcass will bost dmg due to aoe + dmg and some life/resists,but...no plus 1 to jewels and no global defences? so dits better to sell it for skin?
]in tips u wrote "we will have cap block depends on roll of Rumi 10-40". But rumi max now just 20...so it wont be capped block ([/quote]

Hello!

Many of the build followers are standard players who have access to legacy gear. I usually use "up-to" when I mean something that has legacy roll and what standard players can buy if they choose to.

"
Is there a point in using the 3.0 Infernal Mantle over Skin of the Loyal? You lose 1 level on support gems and golem (from empower), are not allowed to reserve over 70% of your mana because of increased spell damage taken, and in my PoB simulation, when using Presence of Chayula along with some mediocre endgame gear, you end up having less than 200 extra ES with Infernal Mantle (without Presence of Chayula, ES gain from Skin of the Loyal is still vastly inferior, but I'm referring to the endgame scenario).

Did I miss anything?

Hi :)

Infernal Mantle is nice item as its very common unique. Its often 5-6 linked early in league and many players are Vaaling them in hope to get +1 level. It has great ES and +1 level included, which makes it great armor for both defense and offence.

Skin of the loyal is very close being as good as Infernal Mantle. Most build followers in league seem to be using Skin just fine as its not as expensive as Infernal Mantle. You lose some ES, buy gain more damage earlier for cheaper price.

I prefer Infernal Mantle for the high ES amount especially if you can access legacy elreon rings with "increased maximum ES" line. Its better defensively, but costs more than Skin of the Loyal.

"
Instead of Ball Lightning + Spell Totem, can I use Orbs of Storm instead? 1 less socket.

Hi!

Flame Golems AI is not very intelligent, so Totem is used to control where Golems are going. Orb of Storms casts from your location, so you cant it to guide Golems. it also has lower range than Spelltotem + Ball Lightning.

"
Skin of loyalty is very expensive. Should i sell my 6link Carcass for buying it?:C
Plus,how assendancy Commander of darknes will work? u are not using any real auras for this effect...o.O
and should i use lvl 19-20 AG with no empower(no money,after this amulet for 450 chaos,lol).? Or better buy empower and dont use amulet?)
thx for answers :)

"
so,guys, i have 6l carcass jack, it wont be even close as good as skin of loyalty? carcass will bost dmg due to aoe + dmg and some life/resists,but...no plus 1 to jewels and no global defences? so dits better to sell it for skin?

Hello!

Skin of loyal is very much worth the price. Its second best armor after Infernal Mantle and very close to it, can recommend getting it asap.

None of the "Carcass Jack" lines will affect Golems in any way. They affect you, and minions are not using your stats.

I'm using Discipline, so Commander of Darknes gives ele res and damage bonus to Golems.

You can link AG with minion life and Fortify. Just be careful with some map bosses when using AG.

Chayula is pretty much best amulet and one of most importent items. I recommend getting it before Empower 4. Just use Emp 3 or Fire Pene till then.

Hope this helps ;)

"

What's your opinion?

Thanks!

Hey :)

I have just tested multiple configs with Elementalist & Necro using with 4, 5 and 6 Golems and verified DPS from Pob. It really seems that stacking increased damage has diminishing returns after using 5-6 Primordial Harmonies and taking Increased minion damage from skill tree. Golems level, "more" damage and using charges for minion are the only really noticeable ways to increase damage at that point.

Taking increased Temporal Chains or Enfeeble (if using Sking of the Loyal and multicursing) effectiveness makes much more sense when thinking about which affects gameplay more.

"
So how can you tell if you are at the 75% slow cap for temporal chains?

I can't see anything in Path of Building about this. Does it say in-game somewhere?

Hi!

My tool give me 56% TC effect, which has no Effectiveness counted yet. I have 30% TC effectiveness from vertex enhancement and 10% from blasphemy so 40% total :
56*1.40=78.8% effect of TC. Cap is 75% so I'm bit overcapped.

You have to calculate effectiveness yourself, tooltip just gives the base value.

"
Clarity Lv.1.

Hey :)

Clarity level 1 is nice way to activate "Commandar of Darkness" if you dont have any other auras, and it fits to small gap between low mana and free mana. I generally recommend using Discipline over Enfeeble as :

"Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect. The Shaper and his guardians have 80% less Curse Effect."

This means that Enfeeble lowers boss damage only minimally, while Discipline gives more Es than what Enfeeble can lower boss damage. Its even worse with maps with lower curse effectiveness mod.

Was farming Hall Of GM today with

Got pretty nice Divine card as drop :P

Earlier about 10x runs netted me

I would say that farming GM is definitely rewarding if you can take it slow and are prepared to die a lot.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 28, 2017, 8:31:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info