[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Thanks for that info, much appreciated. Where do I get the anima stone from or do I need to craft it? How about the Primoridal Jewels? I'm not sure where to get those.

I am dying to Metas a lot, can you please let me know where I can get the Amulet of Chayula from. I think that will make a big difference.

"

Primordial Jewels (Eminence, Harmony, Might) can drop or be obtained with Divination Card sets (The Primordial et al).

The Anima Stone (which is not Primordial) cannot drop. It can only be obtained by vendoring Eminence + Harmony + Might... or with the Azyran's Reward Divination Card Set.

Hey :)

Yep, Anima stone has to be made by vendoring each of other promordial jewels to vendor at same time or bought from trade.

Chayula amulet helps a lot, but is pretty expensive to get. You need to get Chayula breach, complete it and then get Chayulas blessing at reward. Then you can upgrade other unique amulet to Chayulas amulet.

Overall I would recommend stacking as much Energy Shield per rate item as possible. This gives you healthy buffer to tank one hit from Metas and then retreat to recharge. Try to keep ypur distance from Metas and move all the time. You can try Ghastly eye jewel with minions have chance to blind and taunt as that will lower the aggro you get from Metas. Overall once you get endgame items, you will be much tankier and playing will be much safer.

"
Damn it Mika, I thought "I play this build so much, maybe I'll do a different minion build next league" so I tried out something that looked stupid and fun, the chains of command animate guardian build.

I think it would have went over better if I picked Scion and not automated it as much, but as far as I can see, it can't compete with your build. It is fun, and it is stupid though. Plus it's my first build trying to meme the writhing jar.

It's hard to want to move away from the golem build because while prob not top tier at any one thing, it's pretty darn good at everything.

I'll see you guys back here next league, I tried a HH build and another minion build and I'm still going to be picking golems again.

Hello :)

My friend actually just tried similar Animage Guardian build with Chains of Command but using Pathfinder. Looked fun and cleared maps well but had lot of manual setup.

I guess we will have to wait for new projectile based minions until I can create new serious build. Flame Golems are just to easy to play as they have huge aggro range, ranged attacks and cover large area. If only Specs could use Feeding Frenzy, they could compete.

I wish that we get physical ranged totem, mayvbe something like statues with bows now in the game. Other sweet setup would be floating, permanent totems. I would like 3-4x permanent Flame Totems floating around me as they have nice aggro range, decent damage and cool effect.

Lets hope next league will be sweet as well and we get new tools to work with the build. Cu again next league! o/

"
I don't know if this has been answered but how did you get 18% inc max es on your rings?

"
Those are legacy rings (in STD league). This bench craft has been long since removed.

Currently you can get up to 15% max ES now with "Crusader's" prefix. And then there is an Incursion hybrid mod with up to 47 flat and 10% max.

Hi :)

Yep, thanks for great list. The original 15-20% ES is remove from the game, but it can still be bought in standard where there are tons of legacy items around. If you want to min-max build after league ends, there are still lots of items to get ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
So I just hit 93 on my Elementalist and was wondering if switching to a Pledge of Hands setup with Primordial Chain is better than running a Clayshaper with a shield? I am looking to do end game and worry that the I might be too squishy for this league with a Pledge of Hands and a Skin. Thoughts?
Hello Mika
I have not played golemancer since incursion and i see a lot of changes. I have a few questions probably answered in previous hundreds of pages. Dont mind if it seems stupid to you :D here i go.

1) I wanted more info but i dont know where to find post 3# from first page. There is something trivial i miss :D (Cant even go to FAQ :D)

2) Why is not specific ele curse like Flammability better than Elemental Weakness?

3) Why is there elemental focus support with spectres, while we want them to ignite. Or it doesnt apply to summoned totems by tuko vanguards? (same apply for burning damage support in helmet)

Thanks for your time and amazing build i will retry in next leagues. Plus this is going to be my first build in poe2 ;)
Lvl 20 Flammability has the same effect as Elemental Weakness (with 20% quality), -44% resistance (quality on Flamability only affects Ihnite Duration on cursed enemies).

Elemental Focus does not affect the TV's Scorching Ray Totems negatively. Scorching Ray does not hit and can therefore never ignite. SR reduces fire resistance by 25% at its highest stage, unlike Combustion this has nothing to do with Ignites.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 13, 2020, 3:13:31 PM
"
BiggAngry wrote:
So I just hit 93 on my Elementalist and was wondering if switching to a Pledge of Hands setup with Primordial Chain is better than running a Clayshaper with a shield? I am looking to do end game and worry that the I might be too squishy for this league with a Pledge of Hands and a Skin. Thoughts?

Pledge does increase damage quite a bit. Depends on what shield you are using. If you are using Charity, you actually gain 18% block chance from the staff so you increase your defenses. If you use high ES shield, you lose EHP but I would still do the trade.

You wont be tanky, but Stone and Chaos Golems give decent defensive buffs.

"
Hello Mika
I have not played golemancer since incursion and i see a lot of changes. I have a few questions probably answered in previous hundreds of pages. Dont mind if it seems stupid to you :D here i go.

1) I wanted more info but i dont know where to find post 3# from first page. There is something trivial i miss :D (Cant even go to FAQ :D)

2) Why is not specific ele curse like Flammability better than Elemental Weakness?

3) Why is there elemental focus support with spectres, while we want them to ignite. Or it doesnt apply to summoned totems by tuko vanguards? (same apply for burning damage support in helmet)

Thanks for your time and amazing build i will retry in next leagues. Plus this is going to be my first build in poe2 ;)

"
Lvl 20 Flammability has the same effect as Elemental Weakness (with 20% quality), -44% resistance (quality on Flamability only affects Ihnite Duration on cursed enemies).

Elemental Focus does not affect the TV's Scorching Ray Totems negtively. Scorching Ray does not hit and can therefore never ignite. SR reduces fire resistance by 25% at its highest stage, unlike Combustion this has nothing to do with Ignites.

1) It's the third post in the page?

2) Yep, Ele Weak has almost same effect as Flamma. However it also scales better with Enhance and is better when doing party play.

3) Tukohama Specs straight burn enemies and don't ignite them. This is why Ele Weak adds tons of elemental damage to them, but wont interfere.

Thanks for support! ^^ I'm also waiting to get to test Flame Golems in Poe 2.0. I hope we also get some new Specter / Minion to mix with Flame Golems for change.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
"

2) Yep, Ele Weak has almost same effect as Flamma. However it also scales better with Enhance and is better when doing party play.

3) Tukohama Specs straight burn enemies and don't ignite them. This is why Ele Weak adds tons of elemental damage to them, but wont interfere.

Thanks for support! ^^ I'm also waiting to get to test Flame Golems in Poe 2.0. I hope we also get some new Specter / Minion to mix with Flame Golems for change.

Thanks you. I dont know how could i miss your post at the first page with more info :D
Hi, can I ask you guys, is this build good in Blighted maps? I really like them but with my Bane build I simply cannot build towers, watch enemies and using my spells so I am thinking respecing into this build as I wanna play some summoner but zombies + skellies seems like too mainstream thus expensive items to buy :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hi, can I ask you guys, is this build good in Blighted maps? I really like them but with my Bane build I simply cannot build towers, watch enemies and using my spells so I am thinking respecing into this build as I wanna play some summoner but zombies + skellies seems like too mainstream thus expensive items to buy :)

Yes, this build is great for blighted maps. For Tier 1-5 I just use what resources I have at the start for towers and walk away. I might die once in 20 maps or so to some weird degen, but mostly I do not even have to be there.

As the tiers go up, you have to pay attention, but if you are actively playing the blighted map, it is very easy.
"
Efixis wrote:
"

Thanks you. I dont know how could i miss your post at the first page with more info :D

You sure are not first to miss it. If only I knew that the guide would be 100k chars, I would have reserved 3x first messages...

"

"
Yes, this build is great for blighted maps. For Tier 1-5 I just use what resources I have at the start for towers and walk away. I might die once in 20 maps or so to some weird degen, but mostly I do not even have to be there.

As the tiers go up, you have to pay attention, but if you are actively playing the blighted map, it is very easy.

Hi :)

Yep, the build should be able to do blighted pretty nicely. Minions can cover large area with ranged attacks and kill shielded rares fast with Tukohama totems that kill them through the shield.
Last edited by mika2salo on Feb 16, 2020, 4:11:40 PM
Hello. What do you think about Boot enchantments ?

It seems interesting to me:

Enchantment Elemental Penetration 3 - Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Enchantment Movement Speed 3 - 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info