[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
dphaakon wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for build, loving it so far, I'm level 79 now. How do I get more than 3 flame golems. I've got the gem on the robe, the clayshaper and taken the one in skill tree a bit earlier to get 3.

I'm running 3 spectres and have found the solar guards are awesome at map clearing with spell echo and greater multiple projectiles.

Not sure where the 4th ones comes from.

Cheers

Hey and thanks for support ^^

You get extra Golems from jewel called Anima Stone. 1x when you place it and 1x extra when you have at least 3x other primordial jewels in tree (Might and Harmonies).

Solars are really powerful and are about as fast as Flame Golems at clearing maps. Tukohamas deal however more boss damage, so you can switch when you get 4x Flame Golems out if you want to.

4th Specter comes from level 25 Raise Specter gem level. You get 21/20 gem at some point, then add +2x levels from Unnatural Strenght and +1 level from boots that raise Specter gem level. Last level or levels come from helmet mod (+1-+3 levels to socketed minion gems)

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:
You get extra Golems from jewel called Anima Stone. 1x when you place it and 1x extra when you have at least 3x other primordial jewels in tree (Might and Harmonies).

Eminence would also count tho we wouldn't use those. ;)

And the wording on The Anima Stone was changed recently, "Jewels" was replaced with "Items" and "or equipped" has been added.

"
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped

So The Primordial Chain counts as well as it has the Primordial tag.

Hi , what about to use a 5L spectres with the ungry loop unset ring ? what do you think about it ? And why did you go for necromancer instead of elementalist ? (i played flame golems build quite a lot and always went for elementalist +2 extra golems).
"
Imagin314 wrote:
And why did you go for necromancer instead of elementalist ? (i played flame golems build quite a lot and always went for elementalist +2 extra golems).

Actually, Mika's guide is catering for both, Necromancer and Elementalist Ascendancies, though Necro hybridmancers (using golems only as one of many components) seem to be the more popular choice as opposed to the golem-only variant with The Primordial Chain. Doesn't mean it isn't working... ;)
Last edited by tomay on Feb 5, 2020, 6:29:02 AM
"

And the wording on The Anima Stone was changed recently, "Jewels" was replaced with "Items" and "or equipped" has been added.

"

Hey :)

You are right, Eminence counts but should not really be used imho.

I forgot about the amulet as the most obvious item, Clayshaper doesn't count as Primordial item. Amulet is good addition with Primoridal jewels if you decide to go Golems only.

"
Hi , what about to use a 5L spectres with the ungry loop unset ring ? what do you think about it ? And why did you go for necromancer instead of elementalist ? (i played flame golems build quite a lot and always went for elementalist +2 extra golems).

"
Actually, Mika's guide is catering for both, Necromancer and Elementalist Ascendancies, though Necro hybridmancers (using golems only as one of many components) seem to be the more popular choice as opposed to the golem-only variant with The Primordial Chain. Doesn't mean it isn't working... ;)

Hi :)

Hungly loop could work for Spec, but you can get up to 6-7 link Specs in helmet. Also you need +1-+3 level to minion gems in helmet to get 4th Spec out, so I would still use helmet for the Specs.

I have both variants, Necro and Elementalist. Both are strong, but Necro is generally cheaper to level and more balanced between offense and defense. Elementalist is more cleap-speed / damage oriented, but has also good defenses as Stone and Chaos Golems grant significant buffs now.

You can find Elementalist under alternative skill-trees. I also should have few elementalist videos linked on news.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
tomay wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. Where do I get the anima stone from or do I need to craft it? How about the Primoridal Jewels? I'm not sure where to get those.

I am dying to Metas a lot, can you please let me know where I can get the Amulet of Chayula from. I think that will make a big difference.
"
dphaakon wrote:
Where do I get the anima stone from or do I need to craft it? How about the Primoridal Jewels? I'm not sure where to get those.

Primordial Jewels (Eminence, Harmony, Might) can drop or be obtained with Divination Card sets (The Primordial et al).

The Anima Stone (which is not Primordial) cannot drop. It can only be obtained by vendoring Eminence + Harmony + Might... or with the Azyran's Reward Divination Card Set.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 8, 2020, 4:40:43 PM
Damn it Mika, I thought "I play this build so much, maybe I'll do a different minion build next league" so I tried out something that looked stupid and fun, the chains of command animate guardian build.

I think it would have went over better if I picked Scion and not automated it as much, but as far as I can see, it can't compete with your build. It is fun, and it is stupid though. Plus it's my first build trying to meme the writhing jar.

It's hard to want to move away from the golem build because while prob not top tier at any one thing, it's pretty darn good at everything.

I'll see you guys back here next league, I tried a HH build and another minion build and I'm still going to be picking golems again.
I don't know if this has been answered but how did you get 18% inc max es on your rings?
Those are legacy rings (in STD league). This bench craft has been long since removed.

Currently you can get up to 15% max ES now with "Crusader's" prefix. And then there is an Incursion hybrid mod with up to 47 flat and 10% max.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info