[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
jazz3601 wrote:
"
The Sniper and Nullification cluster (near the Shadow) has been replaced. The new cluster contains two notables:

"
Resourcefulness grants 15% increased Evasion Rating, 10% increased maximum Energy Shield, 5% increased maximum Life, 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second. The small passives above and below it grant 12% increased Evasion Rating, +12 to maximum Energy Shield, +12 to maximum Life, and +4% to all Elemental Resistances.

Pretty happy overall with the patch note, but really dislike Nullification going away(It's kinda still there, but I really enjoyed the 8% all res it had).
Just wondering why very few use the craft on gloves "MINIONS DEAL 10 - 20% INCREASED DAMAGE"?
It is very hard to get with decent life/es or resists so maybe that is the reason?

Also have another question regarding boot enchant,
Recommended regen/movement speed enchant but why not,
damage penetrates 10% of elemental resists if you haven't killed recently?,
we don't kill, our minions do so this should be up 100% of the time.

Thanks Mika, looked at Nemesis87, WOW lol,
Did as you suggested to jewels, thanks a lot.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Mar 6, 2019, 2:55:58 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Just wondering why very few use the craft on gloves "MINIONS DEAL 10 - 20% INCREASED DAMAGE"?
It is very hard to get with decent life/es or resists so maybe that is the reason?

With regards to the craft it's pretty much what you think; the craft is a prefix and so fitting it in is problematic. Especially on a hybrid life / ES build where you want as much ES & life as possible.

For a golem only build then each harmony is likely giving ~60% inc minion damage or more depending on number of golem types summoned so an extra 20% increased isn't a lot in comparison.

I'm pretty sure that whilst the enchant works for totems it doesn't work for minions. Although it doesn't spell it out normally unless minions are referenced specifically you can take this to mean only damage you deal will penetrate x% resistance. Totems mirror your stats so this works I believe for them. As this build doesn't scale any damage from us having 10% extra pen to skills we do it is of no benefit. There are spellcaster golem builds that do use massed flame golems to pump up their own damage so it can be a useful enchantment, just not in this build AFAIK.
"
Probably but:

"Bone Helmet basetypes have had their increased Minion Damage lowered to 15-20% (from 30-40%). Existing versions will be changed to these values if a Blessed Orb is used."

This will hurt a little bit!

"
I didn't use bone helmet before anyway

Hello :)

Well, in theory you can now use Bone Helmet with lab enchantment so you get 20% + 40% damage to whatever minion you get the enhancement on. Enhancements wont replace increased damage line in Bone Helmet anymore.

Bone Helmets have pretty low base ES value, so I don't really recommend using them. However if you manage to find elder one with +40 Golems / Specs damage, it's worth crafting it.

"
Pretty happy overall with the patch note, but really dislike Nullification going away(It's kinda still there, but I really enjoyed the 8% all res it had).

Hi :)

Yep, GGG Pretty much killed right side of the tree for minion build. I however made some changes to the tree dropping Nullification and build has about same EHP, but with tons of added resistances now ;)

"

Thanks Mika, looked at Nemesis87, WOW lol,
Did as you suggested to jewels, thanks a lot.

"
With regards to the craft it's pretty much what you think; the craft is a prefix and so fitting it in is problematic. Especially on a hybrid life / ES build where you want as much ES & life as possible.

For a golem only build then each harmony is likely giving ~60% inc minion damage or more depending on number of golem types summoned so an extra 20% increased isn't a lot in comparison.

I'm pretty sure that whilst the enchant works for totems it doesn't work for minions. Although it doesn't spell it out normally unless minions are referenced specifically you can take this to mean only damage you deal will penetrate x% resistance. Totems mirror your stats so this works I believe for them. As this build doesn't scale any damage from us having 10% extra pen to skills we do it is of no benefit. There are spellcaster golem builds that do use massed flame golems to pump up their own damage so it can be a useful enchantment, just not in this build AFAIK.

Hey :)

Yep, after Golems have about 600% increased damage and Spectres few hundred it's not very effective to keep stacking more. Better way to increase DPS would be adding "more" damage, charges, faster cast speed, etc.

"Damage penetrates 10% of elemental resists" line will only affect you and damage you deal yourself. It won't affect minions as they are not reflecting "you" like totems are.

Glad to hear it helped!

Nemesis87 made Occultist varian with 14+ k EHP and 4k+ ES regen per sec with full legacy gear. I'm not sure if the char in intact atm, but it's one of most OP versions of Golemancer possible :P

CHANGES TO BUILD

Gems

- Dropped "Efficacy" from Phase Run links and moved "Discipline" in those links

- Added "Storm Brand" to Cast when damage taken links. This will make sure "Elemental Equilibrium" stays up during boss fights even when there is no time to stop to cast Winter Orb

Gear

- Animate Guardian is waiting for "King Maker" to test if after patch is out. Will almost certainly replace "Dying Breath" if the "Fortify" works for all allies.

Misc

- Remade all "Path Of Building" profiles from scratch. I used item generator to create more generic non-legacy items with T3-T2 rolls of most values. I also balanced resistances on example gear so that all elemental resistances are way overcapped and chaos resistance is capped. Items have very good rolls, but should not be too expensive like +1 curse "Presence of Chayula" or +1 level "Skin of the Loyal". They should give good idea what stats are worth to look in items.

- Switched from "Poe Planner" in variant profiles to "Poe Buddy". I will most likely switch leveling profiles later, but my Pastebin exports reached maximum number for 24h -_-

- Added Necromancer variant that does not use shield or Bone Offering for blocking. This variant is tuned for fastest clear speed and highest overall damage.

- Updated Occultist variants skill tree to include much more minion damage.

- Made tons of fixes and optimization in "Path Of Building" profiles.

- Please post if you find any errors!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 6, 2019, 12:45:13 PM
Skill tree looking really nice! Am excited for that AG change as long as it works like we think as well.

I do have a question about Arcane Will

Old
15% max mana
2 mana regen/s
20% mana regen from flasks

20% inc max mana
2 mana regen/s
20% mana from flasks
4% max mana as extra ES

Would that be a good consideration in taking? It's only 2 skill points for us with current tree. Didn't know how good the 4% max really was.
"
sumfight wrote:
Skill tree looking really nice! Am excited for that AG change as long as it works like we think as well.

Old
15% max mana
2 mana regen/s

20% inc max mana
2 mana regen/s
20% mana from flasks
4% max mana as extra ES

Would that be a good consideration in taking? It's only 2 skill points for us with current tree. Didn't know how good the 4% max really was.

Thanks!
Had a long day updating / upgrading the guide :P

The AG change will be huge if it works. Perma fortify will also make sure that AG will survive better in 1-link ring. I'm most excited to test this change out of all patch changes.

I tested the Arcane Will in PoB, but I got less than 200 ES out of the point. Node leading to it does nothing and just taking 2x random 6% increase ES nodes mode ES than Arcane Will.

I like the idea of the point, but it just does not seem to be worth it atm. Maybe if we had much more mana or if node leading to it added ES it could work.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:

Old
15% max mana
2 mana regen/s

20% inc max mana
2 mana regen/s
20% mana from flasks
4% max mana as extra ES

Thanks!
Had a long day updating / upgrading the guide :P

The AG change will be huge if it works. Perma fortify will also make sure that AG will survive better in 1-link ring. I'm most excited to test this change out of all patch changes.

I tested the Arcane Will in PoB, but I got less than 200 ES out of the point. Node leading to it does nothing and just taking 2x random 6% increase ES nodes mode ES than Arcane Will.

I like the idea of the point, but it just does not seem to be worth it atm. Maybe if we had much more mana or if node leading to it added ES it could work.

Thanks for testing it out. Was hoping it would do more than that.

Don't think I'll do level 100 or 40/40 again this league, but really looking forward to the league, thanks for making it easier on all of us.
Was wondering how league budget friendly this build is? I'm really interested in playing a summoner build this league and this one looks great, but I don't want to have to wait until I farm up a bunch of currency before I can get it going.
"
gtetrakai wrote:
Was wondering how league budget friendly this build is? I'm really interested in playing a summoner build this league and this one looks great, but I don't want to have to wait until I farm up a bunch of currency before I can get it going.

Honestly, 5x Flame golems will carry you through the first week while you farm currency for the jewels and pieces of gear. Clayshapers and neck are priority number 1.
Hey guys,

i stoped poe ago one league and i'm wondering about two things :

Firstly : does this build works in standard also or only in league ?

Secondly, what do you think about the primordial chain instead of chayulah amu ?

Finaly, i'm looking for the safer golem build with capacity of doing every content, is it your ?

Also i didn't understound about the ascendency, is necromancien the best one at end game?

Thanks for time and for the build.

Azure41.
Last edited by Azure41 on Mar 7, 2019, 5:59:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info