[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Is 20 Quality 21 Flame Golem worth it compared to just 21 Flame Golem ? Big price difference. (4ex vs 1ex)
"
Eggsy686 wrote:
All big hello from Russian playes. First i must say that maybe my English is very bad, but i try write maximum clear.
Play the same build, but have many deferense.
I have one question about Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment. Is it actually for this build? What about low life with Chayla eye amulet(upgraded)
Now i am on 64 lvl, and have so much questions about this build. This questions make my head broken.
Thank's all who understand me & and answer. GL mates

Hey :)

Shavronne's Wrappings can be used with this build but links have to be modified. Build takes most of aura nodes anyway, so by dropping Infernal Mantle and taking "Presence of Chayula" it can easily be made hybrid auramancer. It will lose raw damage and HP from golems, but running only "Primordial Harmonies" golems should not die too often, and auras / curses can give more defence or offence.

I think that Infernal Mantle will perform better than Shavronne's Wrappings for golemancer build as Golems get most of their damage from levels, but if you like to run in bigger parties and like being more support character aurabot / multicurses can be worth consider.

"
dextrelame wrote:

With infernal mantle 6L what is the best ? golem 21 + GMP + spell echo + minon damage + :
1°/ Empower 4 (golem 25) + fire penetration
2°/ controlled destruction + fire penetration
3°/ Empower 4 + controlled destruction

I think 1 is the best, the most polyvalent. Perhaps second are better i dont know.

1°/ Empower 4 (golem 25) + fire penetration
- Is optimal against bosses as you get huge penetration with maximal damage boost from level and great HP boost. Links are horrible to get on corrupt Infernal Mantle, but doable on non corrupt.
2°/ controlled destruction + fire penetration
- Third best and already pretty weak configuration. Golems will have very low HP and base damage is lower so Fire Penetration is not very effective
3°/ Empower 4 + controlled destruction
- Is second best configuration as you get damage from golem level and HP, you should not see much difference from fire penetration config except some fire resistant rares and bosses. Most monsters have low Fire resistance and EE removes already half of it so controlled destruction gives more damage to golems agains trash mobs.

"
sourtimer wrote:

Is 20 Quality 21 Flame Golem worth it compared to just 21 Flame Golem ? Big price difference. (4ex vs 1ex)

I have done all of the Guardians with 21/0 gem and can*t really say its worth 3 extra EX. If you stack only Primordial Harmonies they will not die almost ever in fights below Shaper anyway. its nice upgrade when you have lots of currency but I would start with 21/0.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Apr 2, 2017, 1:23:02 PM
I just wanted to say I'm enjoying this very much but there was one question I forgot to ask: Why Controlled Destruction and not Elemental Focus?
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
I just wanted to say I'm enjoying this very much but there was one question I forgot to ask: Why Controlled Destruction and not Elemental Focus?

Good to hear you like the build :)

Elemental Focus Support
- (30-49)% more Elemental Damage
- Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Status Ailments

"Elemental focus" gives 5% more damage than "Controlled Destruction" which is minimal increase, but it prevents ignites. Golems crit often and burn is increased by "Minion Damage Support" so it's double dipping. Golems often wont shoot single enemy to death before moving to next enemy and without ignite the enemy will live till golems shoot it again

Controlled Destruction Support
- Supported Skills deal (25-44)% more Spell Damage
- Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance

Bit less more damage, but lets Golems ignite. "100% reduced Critical Strike Chance" would be bad, but giving Minions 600% increased critical strike chance with power charges removes the bad line. Golems still have nice 500% increased critical strike chance and ignite almost all the time.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Hi not sure if you've mentioned this but cannot see it, just wondered what your energy shield is on?
I currently have 4500 health and 4500 ES on my level 88 golemancer and wonder if changing to this build would be better? I'm playing on Legacy Hardcore League so not dying is the most important for me.

Thanks
Playing something similar and the only thing I have trouble with is the Chayula Breach (not the boss, the initial breach itself). I always run out of time. Have you done it with this build, and if so, any recommendations?
"
SirRascus wrote:
Hi not sure if you've mentioned this but cannot see it, just wondered what your energy shield is on?
I currently have 4500 health and 4500 ES on my level 88 golemancer and wonder if changing to this build would be better? I'm playing on Legacy Hardcore League so not dying is the most important for me.

Thanks

Hey,

I really don't play play HC so I can't tell what exact ES you must have to get for CI, but at least you need "Kiara's Determination" to prevent stun lock. Stuns can be very nasty with CI and no immunity gear.

"
Myrales wrote:

Playing something similar and the only thing I have trouble with is the Chayula Breach (not the boss, the initial breach itself). I always run out of time. Have you done it with this build, and if so, any recommendations?

Hi, I haven't done Breach bosses as they don't drop in standard. After checking video from Youtube, I think you need to max DPS for trash clearing. You can run second Vertex with "Enhance" and "Elemental Weakness". "Elemental Weakness" gets nice bonus from quality and if you can get +20/30% enchanted Vertex, you should deal enough damage to clear at ease.

Also guide minions with Spell Totem all the time as they need to be close to next pack. I have heard that breaches are pretty nasty with minion AI if you let them run free.

Just idea but might be worth trying if you have basic colors is linking 6l as :
Flame Golem -> Summon Raging Spirit -> Empower -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage -> Culling Strike

You lose GMP from Golems, but get lots of more minions. SRS should be decent clear boost as they can fly freely in the area with lots of minion speed. Just be very careful about low mana, if you use "Infernal Mantle"
Last edited by mika2salo on Apr 4, 2017, 7:03:18 PM
hi all. like this build so far ive got my 2 main pricey jewels and now have 4 golems. seem to be doing ok in maps but i got wiped in uber lab real quick and golems didnt do enuff dps. i only have 6.2k es. is energy from within a must have you think. also im running a 5 link infernal what gems would you run. i have fg,fire pen,gmp, minion damage and spell echo. any help would be great. and my golems are only level 19 which is why im guessing they arnt doing massive dps. also would you run more golems with primordials or stick to 4 and use inc min dam jewels. i no for shaper you say use all primordials but just for mapping and more dps whats best
come on golemancers plz help me
Hey. I apologize for my bad english.
Have you thought of using one stone golem instead of one flame golem? Jewel Primordial Harmony gives
"
(16-20)% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned

Consider the damage of golems, depending on their number and number of jewels (considering the roll of damage is maximum).

If we have 2 jewels, this is the damage of flame golems:
4 flame golems: we have one type of golem, the damage bonus from the jewels will be 20% * 2 = 40%.
Total dmg = 4 * 1.4 = 5.6
3 flame golem + 1 stone golem: we have two types of golem, the damage bonus from the jewels will be 20% * 2 * 2 = 80%.
Total dmg = 3 * 1.8 = 5.4

The damage reduction is insignificant, besides, the stone golem greatly improves survival rate, since it gives 136 shield regeneration per second and a taunt.

If we have 3 jewels, the damage from the 3 golems becomes even greater than from 4:
4 flame golems:
Total dmg = 4 * 1.6 = 6.4
3 flame golems + 1 stone golem:
Total dmg = 3 * 2.2 = 6.6

What do you think about this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info