[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Mieep wrote:
Wait, it doesnt trigger EE? So no need to respec EE? It stacks the debuff? Wow

If I'm not completely wrong EE triggers when the enemy is "hit" with elemental damage. As channeling skills don't "hit", they don't trigger EE. The damage boost can be huge in form or -50% from EE and -24% from Scorching Ray.

With :
- Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Desecrate -> Bone offer
- Rumis flask
- RathPith shield
- Minion block nodes and jewels

Build can have permanent 75%/75% block on both minions and caster. Channeling removes "Phase Run" if it's active and makes casting "Arc" totem more of a hassle, but provides huge defense. If there was any way to add lightning or cold damage to "Cast While Channeling" to triggering EE it would be perfect but it takes 5link...
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Decided to rename the guide as it starts to be complete for now and I have got extremely positive feedback about it. I'm trying to work on video guide also but first time doing such, so needs time for scripting and trial and error with recording.

Thank you all very much for support so far and I hope I can make the build even better in the future :) Please keep sending me ideas and I will try them out. I'll integrate them into build or make alternative skill list if they make build stronger / safer.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 28, 2017, 5:22:16 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Mieep wrote:

If I'm not completely wrong EE triggers when the enemy is "hit" with elemental damage. As channeling skills don't "hit", they don't trigger EE. The damage boost can be huge in form or -50% from EE and -24% from Scorching Ray.

With :
- Rumis flask
- RathPith shield

Build can have permanent 75%/75% block on both minions and caster. Channeling removes "Phase Run" if it's active and makes casting "Arc" totem more of a hassle, but provides huge defense. If there was any way to add lightning or cold damage to "Cast While Channeling" to triggering EE it would be perfect but it takes 5link...

Mhm You can wear a voice of the storm Amu which will cast lightning bolt if you deal a crit.. can scorch ray crit?

Or Tasalios Sign ring, we dont do ice damage http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tasalio%27s_Sign
Or one of the Berecs Rings

Or maybe there are some other uniques or essence items which add either ligtning /cold damage to socketed gems. Like this one:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thunderfist
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 18 Added Lightning Damage

Or add a Wrath aura to the setup

Final edit:
I think Thunderfist gloves are the best solution, you lose some resists tough (not much of a problem for my build at least) and proberbly 100 base ES(doh) but you save yourself the hassle with totem and gain a free 3 link for whatever purpose you want.
Last edited by Mieep on Mar 28, 2017, 7:18:22 AM
"
Mieep wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Mieep wrote:

With :
- Rumis flask
- RathPith shield

Mhm You can wear a voice of the storm Amu which will cast lightning bolt if you deal a crit.. can scorch ray crit?

Or Tasalios Sign ring, we dont do ice damage http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tasalio%27s_Sign
Or one of the Berecs Rings

Or maybe there are some other uniques or essence items which add either ligtning /cold damage to socketed gems. Like this one:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thunderfist
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 18 Added Lightning Damage

Or add a Wrath aura to the setup

Final edit:
I think Thunderfist gloves are the best solution, you lose some resists tough (not much of a problem for my build at least) and proberbly 100 base ES(doh) but you save yourself the hassle with totem and gain a free 3 link for whatever purpose you want.

Tested "Added Lightning Damage" gem and its not working with Scorching Ray. So Thunderfist wont work with it. Links would have to add either cold or lightning spell to item so Cast When Channeling could cast it. I think you can't add elemental damage to Scorching Ray as it doesn't "hit".
Your correct ;/

To bad, would have realy enjoyed beeing able to free arc totem slots.

Well, but scourching ray-> bone offering (or flesh offering for map until t14) and desecrate works like a charm at least.
Is the Heretic's Veil a good option if you're going to try and go dual-curse? I figure the free Blasphemy gem slot, reduced mana reservation, and still having the +1 to curse gems would go well as an alternative to the Vertex. Your thoughts?
"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
Is the Heretic's Veil a good option if you're going to try and go dual-curse? I figure the free Blasphemy gem slot, reduced mana reservation, and still having the +1 to curse gems would go well as an alternative to the Vertex. Your thoughts?

I guess you are doing non Infernal Mantle version as you would push below low mana with 2 curses and Discipline?

I have thought about 1 curse vs 2 curses and non Infernal mantle and conclusion is that both are ok, but depend greatly on how you mix the curses. Infernal mantle +1 level gives flat damage boost which matters in all maps. Vertex with 30% enchant also gives about 75% effectiveness on both Temp Chains or Ele Weakness without any curse effectiveness from tree. Curses got nerfed recently with hexproof maps, less curse effectiveness, etc. I don't like in general to take curse effectiveness nodes, as they are useless with mods that nerf curses.

Infernal Mantle and 1 curse is better :
- If you never want to reroll map mods
- Want similar performance in all maps
You can run Vertex with 30% Ele weakness buff + Enhance (Gives about -75% ele res, worth 2x curses)

Non Infernal Mantle and 2 curses are better :
- If you reroll curse nerf mods on maps
- Need specific combination of curses
I would run 2x curses that both benefit from quality and still use Enhance to boost both if you don't need rest of mana for some aura.
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 30, 2017, 7:07:16 PM
I guess I'm just a bit nervous to try CI with an Infernal Mantle because of its ES only being about 500ish. I do wish there were another unique aside from Cospri's Will that breaks hexproof.
All big hello from Russian playes. First i must say that maybe my English is very bad, but i try write maximum clear.
Play the same build, but have many deferense.
I have one question about Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment. Is it actually for this build? What about low life with Chayla eye amulet(upgraded)
Now i am on 64 lvl, and have so much questions about this build. THis questions make my head broken.
Thank's all who understand me & and answer. GL mates
With infernal mantle 6L what is the best ? golem 21 + GMP + spell echo + minon damage + :
1°/ Empower 4 (golem 25) + fire penetration
2°/ controlled destruction + fire penetration
3°/ Empower 4 + controlled destruction

I think 1 is the best, the most polyvalent. Perhaps second are better i dont know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info