[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thank you thsscapii and mika2salo for the math explanation! It helps a lot.
Regards
Last edited by TheHeadsmasher on Oct 19, 2017, 7:48:29 PM
Necromancer ----

Uber Atziri - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183596346

Gear on my character right now is what I was using. Look @ my tree, and Ascendancy points as well.

Could still use a lot work, but Guardian lives, so pretty proud of that (:

Yes, I was hyping myself up. lul.

Back to the forest D:

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Oct 20, 2017, 1:04:03 AM
Gz :)
Nice death less uber atziri
Op guardian
I remember how when I was necro accident press it on gm I lose my equipment twice rip my 100+ chaos gear
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Nice build, but i'm use the same build with 2 aura + 2 curse(blashemy), 9k eshp. view profile - SoulBinger
Last edited by ilia.tashi on Oct 20, 2017, 6:09:11 AM
"
It gets tricky getting past the 8k ES point with this build unless you're willing to drop Necromatic Aegis for your minions for more survivability. I did that since DPS and boss mechanics are a non issue for me at this point in the game. I currently have about 10.2k (running a zealot's oath variant of this build) with a mediocre 450 ES shield. But yeah, dropping necro aegis will give you a huge boost in ES. I haven't noticed much of a difference in how I play with my golems despite dropping it. If you look at my current build, the only real upgrade paths that would offer more substantial ES would be to rearrange talent points a bit more at the cost of damage or to min/max my ring/shield.

Hi :)

Going with over 10 pure ES is very hard now after CI nerf. Life works equally good to add EHP buffer, but wont of course benefit ES regen.

I'm interested if you reach the point with EHP you can start tanking minotaur / shaper smash even with almost zero armor and physical damage mitigation ;)

"
A question; if I run MF with Bisco's for example, do I get the MF bonus drop while my minions do all the kills? Or do I need to do the killing blow myself?

"
Your minions get your IQQ, aka MF, so yup! You don't need to get any killing blows.

-Wonderful

"
This is great to know. Awesome.

Hello :)

Yep, rarity and quantity are passive stats and not related to whether you are alive or dead. Minions get your rarity and quantity stats in every situtation. I think even when you are dead, you minion is dead and enemy dies to chaos cloud your minion leaves behind.

"
ok. I did Chimera Guardian with my gear(second try), but it was a pain)
really hurt with 7k ehp, even on mob phase(

"
As for minion phase place your totem in the middle of the room. Run in a circle around your totem basically to keep minions from landing hits on you by using temp chains to your advantage. If you mean the "Mini bosses" run towards them before they spawn, (they always spawn in the same spot, same number of waves ect.) This will make your temp chains apply to them as they're walking out, and you can kill them before they can even attack (:

Totem in front of "Mini boss" door > Run to door. You want to do this as fast as possible so they can't get out of the cage.

As for Chimera himself just never stop moving, and spam flasks during smoke. Not much to him.

Hope this helps!

-Wonderful

"
Thanks! This is really helpful tips, because I thought that TC not affect mini bosses much.

"
Hydra done too, but again... :) This split particles oneshots me, even with flasks and I can't predict their splitting path. Any tips fort this?
(sry for many questions, I really appreciate your feedback and I know that it was really hard answer to all noob questions)

"
Try to always stand behind Hydra! He can't hit you unless you're in front of him. (:
You want to stay as close as you can to his back at all times, while dodging orbs.

Also never worry about asking questions! That's what the forum is for. :D

-Wonderful

"
Always position yourself NOT in front of Hydra. Keep re-position yourself to her sides or back.

"
all guardians are done :) not easy, but doable with mediocre gear)
easiest for me is phoenix, died only once, because I've forgot to turn on discipline :)
Thanks for tips, it'll really helps in future farming. Now shaper is next. :)

"
Good luck!

Excellet advice already given.

On Chimera boss minions and mini bosses get totally wrecked with Temp Chains. Make sure you get close enough to mini bosses and try stay behind them. Stay on the move whole boss fight.

On smoke phase use quicksilver flask, Rumi's flask and Kiara's flask if you don't have Presence ammy.

On Hyrda stay on the move all the time as well. Try to stay on hyrdas back for Temp Chain to effect the boss. I'm extra careful about the balls flying around, so I don't keep totem up 100% of the time as it adds some distraction to focus.

Gl to the Shaper fight ;)

"
Thank you thsscapii and mika2salo for the math explanation! It helps a lot.
Regards

Np, glad we could help ^^

"
Necromancer ----

Uber Atziri - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183596346

Gear on my character right now is what I was using. Look @ my tree, and Ascendancy points as well.

Could still use a lot work, but Guardian lives, so pretty proud of that (:

Yes, I was hyping myself up. lul.

Back to the forest D:

-Wonderful

"
Gz :)
Nice death less uber atziri
Op guardian
I remember how when I was necro accident press it on gm I lose my equipment twice rip my 100+ chaos gear

Gz on very smooth run :)

AG sure tanked nicely boss moves. My own AG missed both double blast (had 75% block for both) block and ripped when I tried it with AG -_-

Your video is great reference to anyone interested in doing Uber Atziri with Necro.

"
Nice build, but i'm use the same build with 2 aura + 2 curse(blashemy), 9k eshp. view profile - SoulBinger

Wow, +1 Sotl and TC enhance, gz :D

I would definitely swap curses and auras places. If you add Temp chains and Flammability in Vertex, you start seeing max level TC effect.

With Enhance Ele Weakness is always better than Flammability as it scales better with quality. Flammability gets "Ignite on Cursed enemies has 0.5% increased Duration" per quality which is almost useless where Ele Weakness has "Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances" per quality.

If you can't swap curses and auras for mana issues, you can try linkin spell totem :
Ball Lightning -> Spell Totem -> Blood magic
This way you can reserve 100% or mana and still cast the totem.

Phase run should be last gem in boots as CWDT triggers gems in order :
Up-left -> Up-right -> Bottom right -> Bottom left
Any skill triggered or cast after Phase Run cancels it, so it should be placed in bottom-left socket.

Your the first person to use Cold Snap in CWDT :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Oct 20, 2017, 7:04:58 AM
Quick question: shuffling some gear and skill points around, you could have just enough room to maybe add a 4-link raise spectre in there. With bones of ulr, that means you could supplement your st with, for instance, 3 tukohama's vanguards.

Is there any merit to doing it? (aka, is it worth it?)
"
Rathke wrote:
Quick question: shuffling some gear and skill points around, you could have just enough room to maybe add a 4-link raise spectre in there. With bones of ulr, that means you could supplement your st with, for instance, 3 tukohama's vanguards.

Is there any merit to doing it? (aka, is it worth it?)

Specters are definitely stronger now and worth trying to add in the build if we find good ones.

Specters problem is that they have ridiculously low regen as they cant stack regen with Harmonies (2.5% from passives and that's it if you don't want to use crap uniques). However AG gives Specters basically 6% extra regen as it spams conc ground everywhere on block. I don't advice using Specters without AG as they will melt to damage over time very quickly.

Then we must decide which Specter is best one?

Tukohama's Vanguards add DPS as they lower enemies fire res and do nice DOT, but have almost zero clearing speed as they turn their SR too slow. They are great option if you want faster boss kill speed and will be default choice for specter ATM.

Solar Guards and Sentinels have great clear speed but don't add much to utility or boss kill speed.

Bone Husk are most interested for me as they add great utility. They spam bone walls around the map, that enemies cant move or shoot through. With Phase Run or phasing flask you can however run through the walls. I haven't tested them yet but they sound great on paper. I'm all for slowing enemies as much as possible, so with -75% temp chain, -20% hinder, -30% main and -10% from chilled ground if using arctic breath instead of lightning ball it would be fun to watch as enemies try to move around bone walls XD

Bones of ulr are possible to use, but i'm not sure if adding 1 more specter by sacrificing defenses is huge benefit. 4 link can do only limited amount of damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Oct 20, 2017, 8:59:57 AM
"
Wow, +1 Sotl and TC enhance, gz :D

I would definitely swap curses and auras places. If you add Temp chains and Flammability in Vertex, you start seeing max level TC effect.

With Enhance Ele Weakness is always better than Flammability as it scales better with quality. Flammability gets "Ignite on Cursed enemies has 0.5% increased Duration" per quality which is almost useless where Ele Weakness has "Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances" per quality.

If you can't swap curses and auras for mana issues, you can try linkin spell totem :
Ball Lightning -> Spell Totem -> Blood magic
This way you can reserve 100% or mana and still cast the totem.

Phase run should be last gem in boots as CWDT triggers gems in order :
Up-left -> Up-right -> Bottom right -> Bottom left
Any skill triggered or cast after Phase Run cancels it, so it should be placed in bottom-left socket.

Your the first person to use Cold Snap in CWDT :P

Unfortunately, i'm can't use curse in the helmet, because vertex give +1 socket gem to enlighten (5lvl gem)? with this lvl, i can use 4 aura (2a+2c)

I Have 5 golem(2 clayshaper), so temporial shield not relevant for me, with elemental equilibrium mechanick Cold Snap work as save skill (area freeze) and give -50% resistans when activated
Hello, very nice guide, I'm having lot of fun, and it's OP, with bad gear I can clear high tier maps, but...

"
mika2salo wrote:

Rainbowstride

- Even corrupted ones with "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" for Animate Guardian links are cheap.

7ex is cheap for you? lol
"
xelxlolox wrote:
Hello, very nice guide, I'm having lot of fun, and it's OP, with bad gear I can clear high tier maps, but...

"
mika2salo wrote:

Rainbowstride

- Even corrupted ones with "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" for Animate Guardian links are cheap.

7ex is cheap for you? lol

buy like 20 between 1alch and 1chaos each, and vaal all, you'll get yours for cheap currencies (y)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info