[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
_Pats_ wrote:
Hey! So here's my updated pob link: https://pastebin.com/eafhP3zd

I've gotten a new SoTL, added zealoth's path (though I'm not sure about it as I currently have around 100 additional regen - I guess it's always better than not using regen at all until I lose my shield), empower lvl4 and enhance lvl3 (no cash to throw at lvl4 yet) - I'll grab the skittering runes next, then rest of the ES nodes.

I do seem to have issue with small eHP pool. I know I don't have a crystal belt and decent gloves, but it seems to me that I should have more than I already do. Any suggestions for the gear, perhaps? I'm currently working on crafting moonstone ring with %movement speed.

I currently have two spots where I can craft additional resists - my helmet (of which I am kinda happy, made it myself) and prismatic ring. I'm trying to replace the coral ring with moonstone ring, getting a decent crystal belt with resists and gloves with resists/180ES.

But I don't think that'll allow me to break 8k ES or so. And I'm out of ideas :(

Also, food for thought. I'm using Victario's charity with the keystone to add its bonuses for my minions - which, I assume is primiarly due to charges, yes?

What do you think with using Malachai's Loop in it's place, with the 20% power charge on hit and additional spell damage per charge?

In PoB it adds some damage, and does not diminish their HP or anything.

Also, why do we take beacon of corruption? Solely for chaos resistance? I was thinking about taking one of each smaller nodes (the ones that give +%minion damage and +%minion life along with some chaos res), what do you think?

It gets tricky getting past the 8k ES point with this build unless you're willing to drop Necromatic Aegis for your minions for more survivability. I did that since DPS and boss mechanics are a non issue for me at this point in the game. I currently have about 10.2k (running a zealot's oath variant of this build) with a mediocre 450 ES shield. But yeah, dropping necro aegis will give you a huge boost in ES. I haven't noticed much of a difference in how I play with my golems despite dropping it. If you look at my current build, the only real upgrade paths that would offer more substantial ES would be to rearrange talent points a bit more at the cost of damage or to min/max my ring/shield.
A question; if I run MF with Bisco's for example, do I get the MF bonus drop while my minions do all the kills? Or do I need to do the killing blow myself?
ok. I did Chimera Guardian with my gear(second try), but it was a pain)
really hurt with 7k ehp, even on mob phase(
"
madriz wrote:
A question; if I run MF with Bisco's for example, do I get the MF bonus drop while my minions do all the kills? Or do I need to do the killing blow myself?

Your minions get your IQQ, aka MF, so yup! You don't need to get any killing blows.

-Wonderful

"
RawDamage wrote:
ok. I did Chimera Guardian with my gear(second try), but it was a pain)
really hurt with 7k ehp, even on mob phase(

As for minion phase place your totem in the middle of the room. Run in a circle around your totem basically to keep minions from landing hits on you by using temp chains to your advantage. If you mean the "Mini bosses" run towards them before they spawn, (they always spawn in the same spot, same number of waves ect.) This will make your temp chains apply to them as they're walking out, and you can kill them before they can even attack (:

Totem in front of "Mini boss" door > Run to door. You want to do this as fast as possible so they can't get out of the cage.

As for Chimera himself just never stop moving, and spam flasks during smoke. Not much to him.

Hope this helps!

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Oct 19, 2017, 6:33:40 PM
"
Timmeh519 wrote:

As for minion phase place your totem in the middle of the room. Run in a circle around your totem basically to keep minions from landing hits on you by using temp chains to your advantage. If you mean the "Mini bosses" run towards them before they spawn, (they always spawn in the same spot, same number of waves ect.) This will make your temp chains apply to them as they're walking out, and you can kill them before they can even attack (:

Thanks! This is really helpful tips, because I thought that TC not affect mini bosses much.
Hydra done too, but again... :) This split particles oneshots me, even with flasks and I can't predict their splitting path. Any tips fort this?
(sry for many questions, I really appreciate your feedback and I know that it was really hard answer to all noob questions)
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hydra done too, but again... :) This split particles oneshots me, even with flasks and I can't predict their splitting path. Any tips fort this?
(sry for many questions, I really appreciate your feedback and I know that it was really hard answer to all noob questions)

Try to always stand behind Hydra! He can't hit you unless you're in front of him. (:
You want to stay as close as you can to his back at all times, while dodging orbs.

Also never worry about asking questions! That's what the forum is for. :D

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Oct 19, 2017, 7:09:26 PM
"
Timmeh519 wrote:

Your minions get your IQQ, aka MF, so yup! You don't need to get any killing blows.

-Wonderful

This is great to know. Awesome.

"
RawDamage wrote:

Always position yourself NOT in front of Hydra. Keep re-position yourself to her sides or back.
all guardians are done :) not easy, but doable with mediocre gear)
easiest for me is phoenix, died only once, because I've forgot to turn on discipline :)
Thanks for tips, it'll really helps in future farming. Now shaper is next. :)
Good luck!
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info