[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I feel like we need a clean up to date Shaper kill on here.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/179692069

(Mika feel free to tell me, if you want me to remove it.)

Sorry about the annoying guy talking over the video. I was very tired, so I'm slightly delusional during the vod.

The gear I am currently wearing is what I used for the Shaper kill.

PS: Every time you blow up an orb a Golem dies D:

ecks dee

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Oct 5, 2017, 2:34:20 AM
"
pro2017 wrote:
@mika
Yea I lv 100
Finally
Got chance to play

will open my profile char to let you see now as a guide xd

One more, Gratz \o/

+3 for full party of lvl100 Necro flamegolems party \\O//

"
Timmeh519 wrote:
[...]
[...]

Am defenitely loving this Scroching ray + Offering setup ;DDDD

Who cares about defense when you got maxed temporal chains ? *evil laugh*

Have a good day Necro'z ;))
Last edited by kami_koi on Oct 5, 2017, 5:26:24 AM
<3
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Xd
Grandmaster yea
Hmm all I,can say is bring shorcing ray + fire pen with the claw

It be needed done it during wed and found out its needed

Whether elementalist suck or not
It deal the best damage who care if you die when your max level no exp Will be deduce golem will be happy killing it !(Experiment)
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Guys,
how long does it take to get lv100, i mean how many play time in hour(or day) and which map? I'm 92 now.
"
Oldiri wrote:
Can anyone recommend some optimizations to this build for rapid Spider Forest clears? I'm averaging about 5-7 minutes though I do vendor a lot of stuff which slows me down.

I've figured out that the Animate Guardian is pretty much not necessary in this situation so I swapped in a CWDT -> Immortal Call -> Increased Duration setup so that I don't kill myself as often by not paying 100% attention. For 2nd curse I went with dual blasphemy Enfeeble + Temp Chains again so that I can rush around half afk. I'm also running 2x movement flasks and Convocation to get quickly from pack to pack.

Not sure if there are any other damage links that might improve the AoE or range of the golems?

edit:

I'm going to test increased AoE, faster projectiles, and flesh offering later tonight.

edit2:

Oh I finally caught up on reading the thread and will definitely try out SR -> CWC -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering

"
I use Blood Magic + Haste, as well as Self Cast Flesh Offering, just use Flesh Offering as you're Shield Charging between packs. CWDT, and Convocation + Your normal Convocation can help your Golems keep up as well, if you're using Ventor's. (You lose the Minion MS from rings.) I also use Zombies with this so when Convocation does proc, because I have lower EHP from IIQ / IIR gear, they'll be used as "meat shields." Can run the map in about 3 minutes; while picking everything of value up. I've tried everything I could think of; this feels the best.

-Wonderful

Hey :)

Great answer!

The Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering

is great way to increase clearspeed as the offering movement speed also affects you. You can also link some movement skill like :

Shield Charge -> Faster attack -> (Optional) fortify
Leap Slam -> Faster attack -> (Optional) fortify

"
Thanks for the great build guide! First time playing a summoner and I am really enjoying it. My Golems can kill anything! I can see myself making this build in many leagues to come.

now i'm just min/maxing gear and saving up now for a +1 curse Presence of Chayula.

Keep up the good work!

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Wow, you already have +1 Skin o_o
If you get +1 curse Presence, you are most decked build player.

"
Maybe boss killing and med to high clear speed if possible of course

On Friday I try out myself xd

Ok, let me know how you like it and what direction you want me to develop it ^^

"
Hall of Grandmasters down and yeah.... elementalist sucks dont do it.

HOGM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFe-kebrAXA

Also this bug cost me 4 uber sets today and wanted to know if anyone else has it.

Bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DviqKjEm24U&t=4s

You don't need to listen to the video as the bug is seen in the first second the rest is just me explaining the bug and what it cost me. I've found this to be a frustrating bug as it's hard to get past the Uber Dual handed bleed as it shreds my golems which leaves me with 1 or 2 portals meaning I can't afford to have it bug out.

The bug is the golems don't attack, they run around like idiots and never do damage so the strategy of my build doesn't work when this bug occur and it costs me sets. Today I farmed 11 Uber sets and it happened on 5 occasions. Some I had extra portals so I could recover others I didn't and I lost the set.
Anyway just highlighting that this bug exists (As there have been posts on the forums and it's still not been addressed) and I would be happy if it were fixed as I believe it can happen to all minions when dead.

Apparently it is based on where you clicked when you died (If it wasn't the center) they run around lost.

Anyone got an idea of how to target the bleed guy before he bricks another run

"
They're not running around "lost" they can't get in to range of the boss, because they're using your dead body as a default point. Basically you being dead out there is telling them to circle your body which is too far away, so they run out of ranged abilities go to get close to the boss, and the AI then tells them they can't reach that range, and it just keeps going in a loop.

I can't see your gear, but I'm assuming you have Ball Lightning, or Arc on. If you have Ball Lightning switch to Arc, and place your totem right on top of what you want your Golems to attack. The trio is super easy with proper totem placement.

The Golem AI is going to play off of you, or your totem. Take advantage of the totem.

All in all, if you played Necro first, you're not going to like Elementalist, because you're used to the "crutches" that Necro provides. Which is why Necro is better. I guess I should put a (IMO) here.

-Wonderful

"
Xd
Grandmaster yea
Hmm all I,can say is bring shorcing ray + fire pen with the claw

It be needed done it during wed and found out its needed

Whether elementalist suck or not
It deal the best damage who care if you die when your max level no exp Will be deduce golem will be happy killing it !(Experiment)

Hello :)

Yep, the golem running around is not a bug. Golems try to stay in area around you, and "Might" lets them move bit further. There you died so far that Golems try to run to boss, but cross the outer limit of what they can be from you and instantly run back to you.

If you want to prevent that, make sure to be near boss all the time. This makes Temp Chains affect boss and also makes sure that Golems kill the boss if you happen to die.

For the GM, I would try crafting the daggers with "Spectral Spirits". They are immortal and keep on killing the GM:s even when Golemsa are dead.

Spirits also have longer aggro AI and they can attack GMs off-screen where Golems cant. That helps with killing enemies farther away that you cant put Golems to attack.

Btw, can I maybe link some of your videos later in special section of my guide?
I really love your commentary and you have some great insight in some of your videos ^^

"
I feel like we need a clean up to date Shaper kill on here.

(Mika feel free to tell me, if you want me to remove it.)

Sorry about the annoying guy talking over the video. I was very tired, so I'm slightly delusional during the vod.

The gear I am currently wearing is what I used for the Shaper kill.

PS: Every time you blow up an orb a Golem dies D:

ecks dee

-Wonderful

"
Am defenitely loving this Scroching ray + Offering setup ;DDDD

Who cares about defense when you got maxed temporal chains ? *evil laugh*

Have a good day Necro'z ;))

"
<3

"
One more, Gratz \o/

+3 for full party of lvl100 Necro flamegolems party \\O//

Do I need to start also leveling up to 100? XD
6p level 100 Golemancers might be doable at end of league :P

"
Guys,
how long does it take to get lv100, i mean how many play time in hour(or day) and which map? I'm 92 now.

Hey :)

Join global /820 and ask of beachhead rotations. Be prepared to buy few in advance.

Beachheads are incredibly strong exp farm maps with 6 player party and with Golems you almost can not die here. Already 2 players have grinded from level 97->100 in less than week deathless by doing just beachhead rotas.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi fellow Necros

Hope by end of weekend i also slaved off HB maps to reach level 100.

I have currently big issues with my LTE network cant play after 20:00 at night.

Currently sitting on level 99, 55% XP meaning I need 45% to go. (Approx. 12 maps to do, rotations.)

Will be my first ever character to reach 100.

There after need to farm for remaining gear. Hope prices have come down.

Also found in HB map runs Necro-Aurobot complains about my golems take to much FPS on graphics card.
Anybody else got complains.
Last edited by jgundlach on Oct 5, 2017, 8:54:54 AM
"
tuantuan123 wrote:
Guys,

To answer your question
I take about 12+h a day on weekend
Which I can only play at weekend
So yea I practically play like 12h+
Slept 6h then continued for sat and Sunday
Which is kind of crazy got scolded for playing non stop
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
@mika there some grandmaster exile which can't be kill by spectral spirit or golemes

I guess maybe those people change the build and someone end got 1'wander do tons of crazy damage

Was being 1 shot in everything everything
Well that was during this wed not sure if exile change everyday on gm

Well gl out there users who read always be careful and stay safe 👍
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi fellow Necros

Hope by end of weekend i also slaved off HB maps to reach level 100.

I have currently big issues with my LTE network cant play after 20:00 at night.

Currently sitting on level 99, 55% XP meaning I need 45% to go. (Approx. 12 maps to do, rotations.)

Will be my first ever character to reach 100.

There after need to farm for remaining gear. Hope prices have come down.

Also found in HB map runs Necro-Aurobot complains about my golems take to much FPS on graphics card.
Anybody else got complains.

If you only have Golems; their computer is a toaster.

Not your problem. xD

Good luck with 100! <3

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info