[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:
Do I need to start also leveling up to 100? XD
6p level 100 Golemancers might be doable at end of league :P

If you go for 100 on hsc, i ll pay you all your unique jewels ! :D

I won't 6men 100 golemancer without you mikamaster x)
Last edited by kami_koi on Oct 5, 2017, 9:09:39 PM
What would you use instead of Skin of the Loyal until you can get it? I'm playing on Xbox, and there isn't a single one on the marketplace, and the cost of Chayula fragments is absurd.
"
trocus wrote:
Just made 100 :)
Thx Mika - awsome job :)

Grats!! <3

"
kami_koi wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

If Mika goes for 100 on hsc; I'm pretty sure he won't have to buy a thing. xD

DO IT MIKA. DO IT.

<3
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Oct 6, 2017, 1:06:20 AM
Hello I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me with a passive tree. Currently most items are very close to the build except not using using presence of chayula, animate guardian(instead using scorching ray/channeling/desecrate/flesh offering)and using skin with 2R/2G/2B. I also don't understand Spell damage in the passive tree with Mika's final tree now.

Note: Also the POB is somehow not completely correct at my ES is higher actually and my strength is like 20 lower I think that then POB states.
I know I am still using reserved mana in the build below but wanna know what to change to and why.

https://pastebin.com/rguzN4rE

Thanks
"
Timmeh519 wrote:

"
kami_koi wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

If Mika goes for 100 on hsc; I'm pretty sure he won't have to buy a thing. xD

DO IT MIKA. DO IT.

<3

つ _ ༽つ MIKA TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

"
Hello I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me with a passive tree. Currently most items are very close to the build except not using using presence of chayula, animate guardian(instead using scorching ray/channeling/desecrate/flesh offering)and using skin with 2R/2G/2B. I also don't understand Spell damage in the passive tree with Mika's final tree now.

Note: Also the POB is somehow not completely correct at my ES is higher actually and my strength is like 20 lower I think that then POB states.
I know I am still using reserved mana in the build below but wanna know what to change to and why.

https://pastebin.com/rguzN4rE

Thanks

You already got pretty good gear for sure, mmmh spell damage on tree ? it looks strange cause it doesnt affect anything, maybe a SOTL with 3 blue socket ? x)
mmmh, helmet with lab enchant ? you are going to the phase where every change will cost you an arm, GL ;D
Last edited by kami_koi on Oct 6, 2017, 5:09:17 AM
Build clears pretty fast t 13 maps, and my gems arent max yet. But with 3k hp, 3k ES i still get downed sometimes very fast. Some poisons wont activate any defense mechanic so i just die sometimes.

How essential AG is to this build? Pretty clunky to swap all gear every time to summon it, then swap original gear back..
"
Zeros wrote:
Build clears pretty fast t 13 maps, and my gems arent max yet. But with 3k hp, 3k ES i still get downed sometimes very fast. Some poisons wont activate any defense mechanic so i just die sometimes.

How essential AG is to this build? Pretty clunky to swap all gear every time to summon it, then swap original gear back..

It would be a lot more helpful if you could provide your character profile.

You should have more than 3k ES if you're using the correct gear, not including ES from rare gear. With rare gear (Rings, Amulet, Belt, Gloves), you can quite easily hit 5k ES. Then it's just a matter of leveling up to get more ES nodes, and aiming for better ES gear and Chayula to hit 7k ES.

In terms of defenses, this build is really only weak in one aspect: Physical damage. And it is really only in danger if it takes multiple Physical hits in a short time. Temporal Chains takes care of that. Poisons shouldn't hurt you unless enemies manage to get multiple stacks on you. Which they shouldn't be with Temporal Chains and you moving about. Don't forget that Pantheons can help, if you find yourself having trouble with one type of damage.

I'm not sure what you mean by swapping all gear every time to summon it. AG keeps whatever gear you summoned it with. The only time you have to re-summon it with new gear is if it dies, or you want to replace something it's already wearing.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 6, 2017, 6:17:17 AM
Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne

good for it ?

or rare helmet good for elementalist?

with the flame golem damage
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Has anyone considered taking this build straight CI? It seems this might be beneficial if you plan to magic find and want to wear Biscos instead of Chayula amulet. It looks like by dropping the life nodes you can get over 250% increased ES on the tree.

Poe Planner link

Going to test this when I get home later

edit:

I guess this goes counter to the thinking that chaos damage is something that can be ignored in maps with our base res from ascendancy but I actually have found myself dying fairly often to chaos damage when not running Chayula, so I end up stacking it on rare pieces when there are more optimal stats I could be using if I had CI. Also doesn't stacking ES benefit Skin of the Loyal more than stacking life? Since Skin doubles ES but does not do so for life? It's too bad I can't install Path of Building at work to check these things myself :p

edit2:

Fixed link

edit3:

I had totally forgotten about the stun issues in running CI. That pretty much negates any potential positive effect. Nevermind.
Last edited by Oldiri on Oct 6, 2017, 1:07:00 PM
Hi Necros

I did achieve my milestone in reaching level 100.

From level 99 XP to level 100 took me approx. 160 HB maps.

Leaches, DC etc. could be included.
Don't ask me how many maps from level 90 to level 100. Don't have a answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info