Donald Trump and US politics

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
The question of whether Daesh is representative of Islam as a whole is a considerably more interesting discussion to have. I'm not an expert on the Qur'an, so it's a bit hard for me to have any real opinion on the matter to be honest.

No, ISIS isn't representative of Islam. Islam is a religion of peace....... But seriously, some people are dumb enough to believe this. Islam is at least as militant on average as Christians were on average in the Middle ages. They just don't possess the luxury of having military dominance over almost everyone like Western Christian countries have for nearly 1000 years.

Religion is just another angle used for control. This is certainly the case with Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. But if it wasn't those religions, it would be others what would fill their place.

Muslims are as violent or non violent as christians are.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

They don't publicly stone people in Christian countries anymore. Or hang people over minor infractions.

They hang homosexuals in Iran. With cranes. You can look up pictures on the internet if you want, but it would be against the rules to post them here.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:29:34 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

They don't publicly stone people in Christian countries anymore. Or hang people over minor infractions.

No, they use electrical chairs or barbiturates.
"

Electric chairs have been phased out as execution tools in most states in the USA, or they give the person a choice between the electric chair or lethal injection. These are people convicted of serious crimes. Like 1st degree murder. Not those who simply insult Islam, or happen to be homosexuals, or commit adultery, etc.

Personally, I'd choose the electric chair. I've been KO'd be electricity before. 220v socket for a washing machine. Bloop, I'm KO'd for about 20 seconds, sit up and didn't realize what happened. We had a massive storm that sent a power surge through our house and fried a few outlets, and appliances that were plugged in. I thought I had the correct breaker flipped, turns out I didn't.

But the point is, I know that the electric chair would KO me as soon as that voltage hits, and I wouldn't feel anything after that.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:41:30 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"

Electric chairs have been phased out as execution tools in most states in the USA, or they give the person a choice between electric chair or lethal injection. These are people convicted of serious crimes. Like 1st degree murder. Not those who simply insult Islam, or happen to be homosexuals, or commit adultery, etc.

Some of them are actually innocent.
This just in: the liberals now are screaming about Trump's comment on Sweden. I only saw part of the rally yesterday (did get to see the supporter take the stage which was kinda cute) did not hear this part. I am assuming he was referring to the gang rape on FB live? Anyone care to tell me that actually watched it and heard what he said?
Censored.
"

Some of them are actually innocent.

There can never be a 100% success rate in any justice system. I don't care much for laws or authorities, but even someone like me who's biased towards them understands this.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:44:14 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
This just in: the liberals now are screaming about Trump's comment on Sweden. I only saw part of the rally yesterday (did get to see the supporter take the stage which was kinda cute) did not hear this part. I am assuming he was referring to the gang rape on FB live? Anyone care to tell me that actually watched it and heard what he said?

I didn't hear it, but women are being raped by Muslim immigrants in Sweden. Most of the rapes are committed by Muslims from what I understand, and their media is trying to silence it. Like the USA, their media is also dishonest/liars/fake news. Trump earned some bonus points with me if he called them out on it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:47:29 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I didn't hear it, but women are being raped by Muslim immigrants in Sweden. Most of the rapes are committed by Muslims from what I understand, and their media is trying to silence it. Like the USA, their media is also dishonest/liars/fake news. Trump earned some bonus points with me if he called them out on it.

Yeah, call the media fake news when it furthers your agenda.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Watching much Fox "News" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info